Congratulations President Elect Joe Biden!!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
OK, so Covid is a hoax. No worse than the flu at worst.

And the entire thing was a plot to destroy America, or turn us into slaves, or crash the economy, or whatever.

So the key question is. . . was your orange Messiah in on the plot, or was he just completely, incompetently, utterly ineffectual in stopping it?

Conspiracy leader or worthless buffoon? Those are really the only two choices.
"Does that include the 94% that that didn't die directly from COVID?"
Absolutely- the present deaths are just the tip of the ice berg. The effects could carry on for a couple of generations & may also cause reduced life spans!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
He offered a billion dollar contract to fast track the vaccine.. and surprise.. he got it done in record time, without destroying the economy to much.. unless you live in a Blue State..

But the ultimate Fukk You was from the House who took 3 months to come up with an aid package because they didn't want to give Trump the win, and in the long run figured $600 bucks is all you get.

But when it's something they wanted, another Trump Impeachment.. it took them a few days..

Meanwhile, Trudeau was giving $2000 a month to people to survive and $40,000 to keep businesses rolling.. makes you want to be Canadian EH!!?? :ROFLMAO:🇨🇦🍁✌️
He offered a billion dollar contract to fast track the vaccine.. and surprise.. he got it done in record time, without destroying the economy to much.. unless you live in a Blue State..

But the ultimate Fukk You was from the House who took 3 months to come up with an aid package because they didn't want to give Trump the win, and in the long run figured $600 bucks is all you get.

But when it's something they wanted, another Trump Impeachment.. it took them a few days..

Meanwhile, Trudeau was giving $2000 a month to people to survive and $40,000 to keep businesses rolling.. makes you want to be Canadian EH!!?? :ROFLMAO:🇨🇦🍁✌️
"OK, so Covid is a hoax. No worse than the flu at worst."

Which flu caused 10,000 deaths every day?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
"OK, so Covid is a hoax. No worse than the flu at worst."

Which flu caused 10,000 deaths every day?

Why are you claiming COVID-19 is a Hoax.. and how is Trump offering a Billion dollar contact to get a Vaccine in record time claiming COVID-19 is a Hoax??

Why are you spreading FakeNews on Can Con.. you are aware I almost died from COVID-19 and was tossed in Milk River Hospital.... I'm the last person to claim it's a fake virus. SMH

I have to do specific exercises such as lying on my stomach and taking deep breaths to open my lungs, have to keep my weight to a minimum and do body building because it robbed me of lung capacity and health for 6 months. So I bought a gym and turn my basement into a place to get healthy again..

received_406753217259528.jpeg

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Why are you claiming COVID-19 is a Hoax.. and how is Trump offering a Billion dollar contact to get a Vaccine in record time claiming COVID-19 is a Hoax??

Why are you spreading FakeNews on Can Con.. you are aware I almost died from COVID-19 and was tossed in Milk River Hospital.... I'm the last person to claim it's a fake virus. SMH

I have to do specific exercises such as lying on my stomach and taking deep breaths to open my lungs, have to keep my weight to a minimum and do body building because it robbed me of lung capacity and health for 6 months. So I bought a gym and turn my basement into a place to get healthy again..

View attachment 5004
Where and when did I claim Covid 19 is a hoax?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
"Does that include the 94% that that didn't die directly from COVID?"
Absolutely- the present deaths are just the tip of the ice berg. The effects could carry on for a couple of generations & may also cause reduced life spans!

Did CDC 'Quietly Update' COVID-19 Deaths To Say Only 6% ...

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/cdc-mortality-statistics/
"The CDC quietly released new covid numbers showing those who solely died from the virus was only 6% (9,210) of the total deaths (153,504). 94% of those who died, did so because they had existing...

Reactions: Danbones

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Joe Biden Holds Inaugural Celebration on YouTube — Only 24K Tune in to His Channel — Trump Holds YouTube Speech at Alamo and Got 804,000 Viewers WHILE HE SPOKE #ST0LEN​

Joe Biden held an Inaugural Celebration on Saturday night.
Several Hollywood stars participated in the event.

And… Only 24,000 tuned in to the “celebration” on his YouTube page.
— Three hours after the event played live on his page.

But we’re supposed to believe this guy won 81 million votes?
Their lies are outrageous!

Joe Biden held a virtual event today on YouTube.
A little over 1,000 people watched it.
And he got more votes than Obama? 🤣
— Ryan Fournier (@RyanAFournier) January 16, 2021

TRENDING: Exclusive: 'Boogaloo Boi' Leader Who Aligns with Black Lives Matter Boasted About Organizing Armed Insurrection On US Capitol

President Donald Trump delivered remarks this week at the Trump Wall at The Alamo.
OVER 804,000 watched the event on Right Side Broadcasting Network LIVE!

WOW you cannot tell me that Trump LOST the election. Almost a million people just watched him on RSBN YouTube stream. pic.twitter.com/5NX5P6VXO1

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Starbucks temporarily shuts NYC stores over protest fears​

NYHP102-117_2021_163814.jpg

LOL. I'm not travelling to the USA even for work.. just chilling until after the 20th.. why bother and get stuck down there..