Climate-change scepticism must be 'treated', says enviro-sociologist

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The earth the wind the fire the environment is the topic and sooner or later God showed up.
Why is that God is so destructive, the environment is his fault Don't believe me? Read an
insurance policy. All the storms and things out of control are listed as Acts of God.

Really the issue is not whether people believe in global warming, its whether or not they
believe the social activists who want to collect money to keep their propaganda machine
going. Its whether they believe scientists who proclaimed an ice age was coming and then
a heating situation. They have used the evidence to suit their personal vents and to
discredit each other until everyone believes non of them is telling the truth.

Then the government shows up, they have a fist full of new taxes on batteries, light bulbs
tires, electronic equipment and lubricants, anti freeze and even wood stoves. They are not
concerned about the environment they are concerned with taxing people who believe there
is a problem whether there is or not. they don't even want the problem solved they want it
taxed.
Not enough yet? The corporations show up pretending to be good citizens. They help the
scientist and activists put more pressure on the government to spread the story of doom
even more with authority because they have new technological solutions at twenty times more
cost to get people to switch to their new products and everyone will be green.
Getting the picture? People don't know what to believe, they now don't care anymore all they
know is they are being hosed. God I hope I never become skeptical or cynical it would drive
me crazy. That is the problem with public perception, perception is these people are all lined
up to take what ever we have.
I don't know how big the problem is and I for one no longer care.I have cases of the old
light bulbs and i will do what I have always done, but I think I will buy a David Suzuki dart board.