Cindy Sheehan QUITS

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
message for Eaglesmack;
dude you soon will learn unfy do ignores a lot of what you say for he is on weed 24/7...it's not really his fault I've come to realize he just forgets a lot of what you say and doesn't really read most of it anyway for he has an agenda and as he gleams over your post he can't wait to be this armchair warrior online and get to posting more of the same.It becomes obvious over time . The agenda mixed with weed and his style of posting is bloody hell on the nerves for us living in reality..It will all wear thin soon..

ya ya i know he tells you i'm the big bad troll from the vine...but inside a month you prolly will see what this here post is really about.He is a legend in his own mind.

When i first met him he stated some ridiculous post about some alternative society to this one we have...For over a month i asked him to expalin it. Very nicely very politely. He said all in due time when I was ready.
We became like uber trolls to one another...Both of us were banned from time to time over it...and well truth be known after losing respect for him and a few others the vine just became this huge game for me. They have no idea of who or what I am or do..True I was the troll to end all Trolls..it was hilarious to watch and quite entertaining I might add....My last incarnation there was extremely funny for those that know me....They meet up and post pics of themselves and on the vine if you refused to meet with them it was some kind of social disgrace....anywho...have fun ..I respect your posts and see where you come from.
P.S. Im in it for the lols dude...the odd time i will post pro Bush Pro conservative posts for thats my right... did you notice when someone asked him what is a neocon he did the watch and learn deal...

Reactions: IdRatherBeSkiing

snfu73

disturber of the peace
I don't know how she did it. She put her heart and soul into what she was doing. I can only imagine how exhausted she is...and, apparently, how broke she is. You can only keep up the type of work she was doing on pretty much a daily basis for so long before you get totally burnt out. She made a very strong point. She brought the debate out into the open. She has done good. Now she deserves a break. I guarantee you she will be back.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
message for Eaglesmack;
dude you soon will learn unfy do ignores a lot of what you say for he is on weed 24/7...it's not really his fault I've come to realize he just forgets a lot of what you say and doesn't really read most of it anyway for he has an agenda and as he gleams over your post he can't wait to be this armchair warrior online and get to posting more of the same.It becomes obvious over time . The agenda mixed with weed and his style of posting is bloody hell on the nerves for us living in reality..It will all wear thin soon..

ya ya i know he tells you i'm the big bad troll from the vine...but inside a month you prolly will see what this here post is really about.He is a legend in his own mind.

When i first met him he stated some ridiculous post about some alternative society to this one we have...For over a month i asked him to expalin it. Very nicely very politely. He said all in due time when I was ready.
We became like uber trolls to one another...Both of us were banned from time to time over it...and well truth be known after losing respect for him and a few others the vine just became this huge game for me. They have no idea of who or what I am or do..True I was the troll to end all Trolls..it was hilarious to watch and quite entertaining I might add....My last incarnation there was extremely funny for those that know me....They meet up and post pics of themselves and on the vine if you refused to meet with them it was some kind of social disgrace....anywho...have fun ..I respect your posts and see where you come from.
P.S. Im in it for the lols dude...the odd time i will post pro Bush Pro conservative posts for thats my right... did you notice when someone asked him what is a neocon he did the watch and learn deal...

It's true, he is a troll. ;-)

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
One thing that bothers me, unrelated to this political "my team wins" going on right now.

Other than lack of political will on the homefront:

How on earth can you consider Iraq "a loss" or "hopeless". Read a book, Wars and Nation-building are not two week affairs. Kosovo still isn't fixed.

Iraq is far from "hopeless", it isn't even that big of a screw up. What it is, is not a great plan. I know America is used to nothing but candy and sugar plums, hell you call a slow growth a recession (heaven forbid your economy actually shrink)

If you want to rebuild a country, you are going to get shot at (and a few thousand of your people dead over four years is not a "catastrophe", its a bloody miracle, don't get into a damn war if you don't understand that war involves people killing each other, and hence people will die).

And it will take 10-15 years or more before its safe to leave, if you ever do get to leave.

So Iraq is going fairly good for a war and rebuilding. THE PROBLEM, is people don't seem to understand that in the best of days WAR IS HELL, thats why people avoid it. Its not some fairy tale or movie, real people die. It takes years of work and suffering to make a difference. Thats why it shouldn't be a first choice, hell it should barely be a last choice.

But you've started it, and more people will die if you don't finish it (not that finish it in any way needs to involve the current "plan"). You signed onto a 20 year lease and you can't bail out 4 years in.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
One thing that bothers me, unrelated to this political "my team wins" going on right now.

Other than lack of political will on the homefront:

How on earth can you consider Iraq "a loss" or "hopeless". Read a book, Wars and Nation-building are not two week affairs. Kosovo still isn't fixed.

Iraq is far from "hopeless", it isn't even that big of a screw up. What it is, is not a great plan. I know America is used to nothing but candy and sugar plums, hell you call a slow growth a recession (heaven forbid your economy actually shrink)

If you want to rebuild a country, you are going to get shot at (and a few thousand of your people dead over four years is not a "catastrophe", its a bloody miracle, don't get into a damn war if you don't understand that war involves people killing each other, and hence people will die).

And it will take 10-15 years or more before its safe to leave, if you ever do get to leave.

So Iraq is going fairly good for a war and rebuilding. THE PROBLEM, is people don't seem to understand that in the best of days WAR IS HELL, thats why people avoid it. Its not some fairy tale or movie, real people die. It takes years of work and suffering to make a difference. Thats why it shouldn't be a first choice, hell it should barely be a last choice.

But you've started it, and more people will die if you don't finish it (not that finish it in any way needs to involve the current "plan"). You signed onto a 20 year lease and you can't bail out 4 years in.

Of course one of the most important points missed here is that you don't need to go fix anyone's country. No one asked Bushco to invade Iraq, damn near everyone said don't do it. There was no war going on there. Just some dictator
ruling with an iron fist. And if that's a problem, there are plenty of places around the world where people are being slaughtered that could use a damn good intervention. Africa let's you take you pick, but after Somalia, not alot of interest to put troops on the ground there to save the people is there?

Iraq was never a noble cause and that you think there are only a few thousand Americans dead and disregard the tens if not hundreds of thousands Iraqis dead is a pretty good indicator of the focus on oil and not people.

Iraq will be just like this until there is either another American puppet regime installed to brutalize the nation in which case, nothing will have changed from Hussien, or America pulls out, the Iraqis sort it out for themselves and whatever regime, most likely one unsympathetic to American interests will gain control of the country and restore peace.

Either way it's a civil war as was predicted in Iraq and now the toll and aftermath when the US pulls out, and they will pull out, will be every bit as infamous as Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand have been.

Political flavour of the month in the US isn't going to change that.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
I never claimed it was a good idea, (though if we say "never again" with Genocide, we really should mean it)

Just that it isn't a loss.

snfu73

disturber of the peace
I think a country decending into complete chaos, nearing civil war, with bombs going off on a daily basis, no end in sight...and seriously NO end in sight, a completely destroyed infrastructure, a world condemnation, cynicism, and almost hatred of the US, finding absolutely NO wmd's, the whole BASIS for the war, the presence of Al-Quida in a country where Al-Quida was not even welcome before....these suggest loss...and failure...to me.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
I think a country decending into complete chaos, nearing civil war

Nearing Civil War? I was under the impression that back in the 90's when the Northern 1/3rd of the country fought off a genocidal campaign from the central government and formed its own governments and militaries in a clash with government forces, along with a second set of rebellions in the majority populations in the South, that that would constitute a civil war. You know, a country dividing in on itself in many armed groups seeking to establish a new government.

I guess thats not a civil war because the US kept its hands clean from it.

, with bombs going off on a daily basis, no end in sight...and seriously NO end in sight,

That always happens, with every single war and occupation and rebuiling campaign. Thats why Wars are bad things that should be avoided. America has just been running a series of 2 month bombing campaigns then running away and shunning the cameras away, so America has gotten this Idea in its head that Wars are somehow peaceful, fun and happy and over quickly to be followed by honey and gumdrop teddy bear parades.

As for No end in sight, its been Four frickin years. Thats it. How long did "the troubles" take? 70 years? Best case scenario for rebuilding nations it took 10-20 years. Thats what you agreed to (whether you bothered to get off your couch and read history or not) when America went in. Thats not a failure, thats normal. Thats why these things are BAD and we have many many eras in human history were people try and ensure we never need another war (until people get ignorant and lazy and assume wars are quick, glorius, heroic and most importantly fun, like Democrat and Republican cheerleaders both)

a completely destroyed infrastructure,

Again, normal, thats why people avoid wars (hint, its because they do this, always)

a world condemnation, cynicism, and almost hatred of the US,

Big whoop, people have been hating the US since WWI. Seriously, read a book. People have always hated and despised the US. Blaming it for WWI, WWII starting, WWII getting out of hand, WWII ending with such destruction, The cold war, The war on terror, etc etc etc

finding absolutely NO wmd's, the whole BASIS for the war,

You only need a basis for a war if you think international laws matter. And if you thought they mattered than you should have gone to war with Iraq when it started committing genocide. So I fail to see what it matters. The world already said it didn't care to live up to its own laws.

the presence of Al-Quida in a country where Al-Quida was not even welcome before....these suggest loss...and failure...to me.

Its funny how turning a totalitarian regime into a place that allows free speech means unpleasant groups are allowed back in.

You know, Soviet russia didn't allow Neo-Nazi's... perhaps Russia should abandon democracy and put a Stalin wanna be in charge.

in Fact, by your logic..most western nations should have a dictatorial strongman in charge.

Don't confuse the war being a bad Idea (Wars should be a last resort, in this case it wasn't the last resort) with the war being lost (which it isn't)

normbc9

Electoral Member
Nov 23, 2006
California
C'omon,
You aren't sending Cindy back to my hometown so she can perform some more on Merchant St! We just finisdhed with our Fiesta Days and next gala should be happening on Labor day. I guies we could arrange for some attention for her then. If the elephants show up for the parade she can follow with the shovel and wheel barrow. That always attracts attention.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
message for Eaglesmack;

I noticed that of him. He is a lot like the resident rodent that has trolled the boards here on CC. He jumps all over and has an agenda and is uncapable of constructive discussion. It would help if he stuck to the discussion but it always turns into "Bushco" this and "Bushco" that. I actually feel sorry for him and he has my pity.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
I noticed that of him. He is a lot like the resident rodent that has trolled the boards here on CC. He jumps all over and has an agenda and is uncapable of constructive discussion. It would help if he stuck to the discussion but it always turns into "Bushco" this and "Bushco" that. I actually feel sorry for him and he has my pity.

So let me get this straight. A thread about Cindy Sheehan doesn't have anything to do with Bushco?

I see you can talk about me but you don't seem able to talk to me. While you've passed judgement already shouldn't you have a discussion with me before hand? Not that it really matters to me, I just wonder why you would get so worked up over someone you don't know the first thing about.

Not that this has anything to do with the topic of the thread.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
So let me get this straight. A thread about Cindy Sheehan doesn't have anything to do with Bushco?

I see you can talk about me but you don't seem able to talk to me. While you've passed judgement already shouldn't you have a discussion with me before hand? Not that it really matters to me, I just wonder why you would get so worked up over someone you don't know the first thing about.

Not that this has anything to do with the topic of the thread.

First off... if you see who started the thread you will find that it was me. I started the thread to show how the Democrats abandoned Cindy Sheehan and have basically shunned her since they (the Dems) have swept Congress. I gave you many examples of how they went back on their promises to end the war and have given you examples but you are incapable of comprehending that the Dems ran on that platform and they were going to end the war.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
First off... if you see who started the thread you will find that it was me. I started the thread to show how the Democrats abandoned Cindy Sheehan and have basically shunned her since they (the Dems) have swept Congress. I gave you many examples of how they went back on their promises to end the war and have given you examples but you are incapable of comprehending that the Dems ran on that platform and they were going to end the war.

I'm fully aware of who started the thread. Not the issue is it?
You say shunned, I disagree with the term. Who cares?
I asked you to post here a direct quote or a link to these promises you say they made to end the war, and you gave me a few opinions people had about the Democrat party. Not to mention that they very from people who hate the Democrats which qualifies them to me anyway as incredible and not in the least what I asked you to post.

You don't want to do that, I assume, or you would have done that by now.
Further, you seem to think that unless the Dems block funding to the military over in Iraq, that they aren't going to try and find a way to exit Iraq and bring the boys back home or at least have them moved to where the real war is.

So just because they don't do what is considered by most a seriously stupid thing, you get all hot and bothered about it and claim this and that about them and anyone who doesn't agree with it. Whatever man.

The bottom line is that you don't know jack**** about me. You can continue to run me down all you like here but it doesn't change the fact that you're speaking from a position of ignorance.

Carry on.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I'm fully aware of who started the thread. Not the issue is it?
You say shunned, I disagree with the term. Who cares?
I asked you to post here a direct quote or a link to these promises you say they made to end the war, and you gave me a few opinions people had about the Democrat party. Not to mention that they very from people who hate the Democrats which qualifies them to me anyway as incredible and not in the least what I asked you to post.

You don't want to do that, I assume, or you would have done that by now.
Further, you seem to think that unless the Dems block funding to the military over in Iraq, that they aren't going to try and find a way to exit Iraq and bring the boys back home or at least have them moved to where the real war is.

So just because they don't do what is considered by most a seriously stupid thing, you get all hot and bothered about it and claim this and that about them and anyone who doesn't agree with it. Whatever man.

The bottom line is that you don't know jack**** about me. You can continue to run me down all you like here but it doesn't change the fact that you're speaking from a position of ignorance.

Carry on.

I did post them you are just incapable in my opinion of looking at an opposing viewpoint. They are in the links, but you don't like those links because they support my position.

Read my posts and try to keep an open mind. I know that is a lot to ask of an anti-Bush EVERYTHING but you should try. Read the links... there are specific quotes from current rookie congressmen and women who ran on that platform.

I am not getting hot and bothered by you. You ammuse me as a clown ammuses people. I am also not running you down, I merely insinuated that I pity you and feel sorry for you.

You are outmatched, but that is not your fault.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
I did post them you are just incapable in my opinion of looking at an opposing viewpoint. They are in the links, but you don't like those links because they support my position.

Read my posts and try to keep an open mind. I know that is a lot to ask of an anti-Bush EVERYTHING but you should try. Read the links... there are specific quotes from current rookie congressmen and women who ran on that platform.

I am not getting hot and bothered by you. You ammuse me as a clown ammuses people. I am also not running you down, I merely insinuated that I pity you and feel sorry for you.

You are outmatched, but that is not your fault.

I went, I looked, what you said was there wasn't. I can't help that, but it's not some failing on my part that you can't post what you said you would.

I read your messages with an open mind but I don't agree with your interpretation of events. That you think everyone must agree with anything you say or they are a troll, a rodent or some how less of a person than you. pfft, I allow you to have an opinion, I just don't think much of it. You say yourself that Farrakhan is some moderate not too left not too right source for god sake. Clearly you don't know the meaning of moderate.

The point is, that the Dems aren't stupid enough to stop all funding to the troops and allow them to remain and get slaughtered for the lack of resources to make a point. I'm sure that the war will come to an end and it will be a Democrat administration to end it, but only some blind republican bleating heart sheep would actually expect them to fall into such a blatant and easily negotiable trap as the one set by Bushco.

As an aside, I'm glad you say you pity me, it shows your growing a person and have learnt compassion for your fellow man. Now if we can just get the rest of your sorry carcass to follow along we might have a while personality emerge.

You just keep your stick on the ice son.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I went, I looked, what you said was there wasn't. I can't help that, but it's not some failing on my part that you can't post what you said you would.

I read your messages with an open mind but I don't agree with your interpretation of events. That you think everyone must agree with anything you say or they are a troll, a rodent or some how less of a person than you. pfft, I allow you to have an opinion, I just don't think much of it. You say yourself that Farrakhan is some moderate not too left not too right source for god sake. Clearly you don't know the meaning of moderate.

The point is, that the Dems aren't stupid enough to stop all funding to the troops and allow them to remain and get slaughtered for the lack of resources to make a point. I'm sure that the war will come to an end and it will be a Democrat administration to end it, but only some blind republican bleating heart sheep would actually expect them to fall into such a blatant and easily negotiable trap as the one set by Bushco.

As an aside, I'm glad you say you pity me, it shows your growing a person and have learnt compassion for your fellow man. Now if we can just get the rest of your sorry carcass to follow along we might have a while personality emerge.

You just keep your stick on the ice son.

Just the fact that you are saying that I even insinuated that Farrakan was a moderate shows that you are unable to comprehend. I said that Farrakan HATES both Dems and Republicans. To me that is not a moderate.

Look at every anti-war webpage and their total FURY at the Democrats. In every site they are saying how the newly elected democrats ran on the "NO WAR" platform and they must be held accountable. These Dems have backed out of their promises and are attacked by the liberals because of the false promises to get elected.

Forget the funding bill for a moment. Why have they not challenged the Administration with the War Powers Act? That is what it was made for. It was passed after the Vietnam War so that congress can pull the troops out of a war when the President refuses to.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Just the fact that you are saying that I even insinuated that Farrakan was a moderate shows that you are unable to comprehend. I said that Farrakan HATES both Dems and Republicans. To me that is not a moderate.

Look at every anti-war webpage and their total FURY at the Democrats. In every site they are saying how the newly elected democrats ran on the "NO WAR" platform and they must be held accountable. These Dems have backed out of their promises and are attacked by the liberals because of the false promises to get elected.

Forget the funding bill for a moment. Why have they not challenged the Administration with the War Powers Act? That is what it was made for. It was passed after the Vietnam War so that congress can pull the troops out of a war when the President refuses to.

Of course I can comprehend. To use Farrakahn as some referrence at all is just plane goofy. But that's your choice. Someone the hates something in the first place has an agenda and thus can not be given as a credible source.

For someone to be so upset at the Democrats that it takes precedence over the real problem of the war in Iraq, they can't have the best interest of the troops, the nation or anything other than partisan hatchet job at heart.

People are getting killed each day in Iraq America and Iraqi so why is it that the most important thing is Democrat lies and punishment for them? Why aren't you worried about the lies the Administration tells to start, and continue the war? Should that at least get some consideration if this whole lie business is so damned important?

What has begun now is an all out war on the home front to pin the blame for this war on some group. How it can be anyone's fault other than Bushco is beyond me, yet this is what it's come to. Seems to me that anyone in Washington who might actually care about the people getting chewed up in the human meat grinder, is being told point blank to shut the hell up about it and toe party lines.

So why don't they use the War Measures Act? Simple, the same reason Bushco won't just admit defeat and bring the military home. Because then it means they have to take control of this clusterhump and without all the controls, have to bring everyone home and own up to the blunder.

Too may patriots not enough Americans.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
Farrakahn is a great role model. He is clean living, hard working, patriotic. I think ya'll both just don't like him cause he's black and the leader of a muslim party.
I watched the million man march from beginning to end of his speech and thought we need more of these kinda leaders.Inspired the hell outta me.
I don't see him as a fanatic at all.
I think you two guys are saying the same stuff to each other...the stuff being the guy in the middle :3some: