Christian Escatology

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
well, I learned a new word today and a new "thing"
All these things relating to the end of the world are really just journeys down dead end trails. No one knows the future. They are just reasons to write books and make money on peoples fears.

Millions of dollars have been made on books written about events that relate to the times in which they were written . Not anything to do with the future.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I've wondered if subconciously someones pre-occupation with the end times, or end of life even is a statement of feeling hopeless.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Maybe the thinking about it will make it less scary.

Your're right it would. I find looking at the hands on the clock spinning arround, smokin it's little bearings, it smells like brimstone.
Tick tock tick tock sounds like a buzz now an electric fukkin motor, an almost empty bucket, I am declining.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Your're right it would. I find looking at the hands on the clock spinning arround, smokin it's little bearings, it smells like brimstone.
Tick tock tick tock sounds like a buzz now an electric fukkin motor, an almost empty bucket, I am declining.
Yes this made much sense thank you for the clarification

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
If it is in a two thousand year old book and all is preordained what the hell
would I waste my time with it for? On the other hand I don't really believe
there will be a rapture or hidden Imam or anything else it will come about
due to some idiot who believes such nonsense and believes they will be
spared

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Jammies, lounge wear, sweat pants, etc are all purpose worn cloths. One ought to respect the purpose when choosing what to wear.