CHINESE SPY BALLOON! RUN AND HIDE!

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Not as weird as the planet HD189733b.

Situated 63 light years away the temperature on its surface is 1000C. It also rains glass - sideways - in 7000kph winds.
Sure - but at least it's consistent. You don't see it raining glass sideways on a monday and suddenly come tuesday it's all snowing ceramic diagonally or the like.

• Haha
Reactions: Tecumsehsbones

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
/
I don't live anywhere like that. I live in Bolton on the planet Earth. It's nowhere near as hot as 1000C, although we do have 7000kph sideways rain.
I hate that stuff . We have changed from Pineapple Express to atmospheric river but it still that wet sideways shit .

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Bolton used to have rains of glass until they banned glass beer bottles at their football matches.

I don't know why they banned that. Since then Bolton Wanderers fans have no longer been able to glass Blackburn Rovers fans in their faces, so all the joy has been taken out of attending football matches. They no longer have the family friendly atmosphere that they used to do. In the old days you used to have the likes of Big Baz teaching such things to his 12 year old son at the old Burnden Park. Nowadays, the University of Bolton Stadium is just filled with champagne-swilling, lobster-munching corporate ticket holders and there is no atmosphere at the games anymore. I never even see fans at games nowadays drinking Bovril, which is just as horrific. I drink it at work, but it's much too working class for the middle class hoi-pollois who invest our great football stadia now. Football fans are becoming like rugby union fans.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I don't know why they banned that. Since then Bolton Wanderers fans have no longer been able to glass Blackburn Rovers fans in their faces, so all the joy has been taken out of attending football matches. They no longer have the family friendly atmosphere that they used to do. In the old days you used to have the likes of Big Baz teaching such things to his 12 year old son at the old Burnden Park. Nowadays, the University of Bolton Stadium is just filled with champagne-swilling, lobster-munching corporate ticket holders and there is no atmosphere at the games anymore. I never even see fans at games nowadays drinking Bovril, which is just as horrific. I drink it at work, but it's much too working class for the middle class hoi-pollois who invest our great football stadia now. Football fans are becoming like rugby union fans.
So. . . you went to a fight, and a football match broke out?

Y'know, maybe if they changed their nickname to the Bolton Runners, Passers, and Shooters With A Purpose, they'd move up some in the football world.