Chinese spaceclaft rands on moon

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
I'm from the 'show me ' Province, so far what I've seen isn't totally convincing. Do you really want to go over the vid about the size limitations of the lander and how hatches that should have the hinge to the back suddenly has it to the side or that the size changes from 24" to over 30"? You can't follows short topics and if you had something worthwhile to post your would have already instead of going into your standard troll mode.
There, all done. lol

Epistemology is a fascinating subject. Would you consider yourself to be an Empiricist?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I prefer to take in as much information as I can find before I make any conclusions. With the net there is a lot of information that is available and both sides of the story have to be examined as part of that process. That doesn't mean I always find all the info that is relevant but I am capable of updating that as new information becomes available. I only consider myself to be an expert on Christian theology so the base hasn't changed much over the last decade but it has been fine-tuned and there isn't much in the Bible that I haven covered in great detail.

I hope that is better than a 'yes' or 'no' reply.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
The motive is easy, national pride over admitting nobody could do it.
No idea, the crash of the Boeing 737 just recently shows that the Flight 93 is a fake yet the public is silent on that and were from the day of the crash in Russia.

That motive would explain faking it once, maybe. Why fake six more then fake a near disaster with Apollo 13? That makes no sense.

What plane crash in Russia? That has absolutely nothing to do with this topic. So, the Soviet government at the height of the Cold War concedes on the moon race and says the Americans got there when they would know full well it didnt happen. That makes no sense as well. Why didnt they fake it as well to satisfy their own people, rather than allow their citizens to see an American fake? More stuff that makes no sense. What could the Americans have possibly offered the Soviets to go along with such an elaborate world wide deception? And all for a fake morale boost?

Going to the moon is far more believable than any of that.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Some of the moon TV footage was faked. Letting out too much real footage was like having the Russians along for the ride for free.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I'm from the 'show me ' Province, so far what I've seen isn't totally convincing. Do you really want to go over the vid about the size limitations of the lander and how hatches that should have the hinge to the back suddenly has it to the side or that the size changes from 24" to over 30"? You can't follows short topics and if you had something worthwhile to post your would have already instead of going into your standard troll mode.
There, all done. lol

LMAO.... now you're an expert on space flight and capsules.

Too funny.

You are fuuuuuged up

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That motive would explain faking it once, maybe. Why fake six more then fake a near disaster with Apollo 13? That makes no sense.

What plane crash in Russia? That has absolutely nothing to do with this topic. So, the Soviet government at the height of the Cold War concedes on the moon race and says the Americans got there when they would know full well it didnt happen. That makes no sense as well. Why didnt they fake it as well to satisfy their own people, rather than allow their citizens to see an American fake? More stuff that makes no sense. What could the Americans have possibly offered the Soviets to go along with such an elaborate world wide deception? And all for a fake morale boost?

Going to the moon is far more believable than any of that.
A near disaster would mean they could quit the (false) program and say it was a safety issue. Why focus on the parts that can't be proven one way or another when there is facts that either obey the laws of physics or it doesn't, like getting up in the vid below, it is an impossible move even at 1/6 normal gravity.

The one below and the conversation covers the topic, 'Does the US Government lie to it's citizens.

Russia plane crash: Shocking video shows Boeing 737 strike the ground and explode - YouTube

Proof the moon landings were faked. Best footage ever. - YouTube

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Don't waste your time WLDB. Even if someone returns to the moon and visits the sights of the moon landings guys like MHz will say they were props.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
LMAO.... now you're an expert on space flight and capsules.
I don't have to be an expert to watch a video, the one that put it together is the expert. Now you become an expert on the lander without seeing the video, that's what is too funny. lol

Don't waste your time WLDB. Even if someone returns to the moon and visits the sights of the moon landings guys like MHz will say they were props.
Listen to ES, it's shorter as there is no evidence presented so he does all the thinking for you. A sure recipe for success, ... not.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Sorry man. You have to build your own to be third.

Yeah? Who says so? Because the EXPERTS don't. The Ariel 1 was a BRITISH satellite, and before the British only the Soviets and then the Yanks had launched one. To say that Canada was the third is only the typical Canadian arrogance and re-writing of history that I've come to expect.

And, using your logic, Canada wasn't the third either, was it? Your poxy satellite was built by de Havilland, the BRITISH company which also gave the world the first commercial jet airliner, the de Havilland Comet.

More American Martian probes have failed than British ones.

And what is the ONLY country other than the US and Russia to send a probe to Mars? Yes, GREAT Britain.

ROFLMFAO AGAIN. Looks like BULL**** Man is working hard again today.

Yeah. Of course, I'm making it all up.

Here's Prospero, a British satellite that was made in Britain by the Royal Aircraft Establishment in Farnborough and launched aboard a BRITISH rocket, the Black Arrow, on 28th October 1971. As far as I'm aware, Canada has never built its own satellite using one of its own companies and then launched it aboard its own rocket.

Prospero was named after the protagonist in Shakespeare's The Tempest

Britain's Black Arrow rocket

But Prospero (initially called Puck after the mischievous elf or sprite in Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream, which was based on the ancient figure in English mythology) was intened to be only the second British satellite launched by a British rocket. An earlier Black Arrow launch on 2nd September 1970, carrying the Orba X-2 satellite, had failed to achieve orbit after a premature second-stage shut down failed to reach orbit after the second stage of the carrier rocket shut down 13 seconds early.

As was noted in an episode of the BBC television series Coast, radio transmissions from Prospero could still be heard on 137.560 MHz in 2004 (though the signals used in the episode were actually from an Orbcomm payload, rather than Prospero). Prospero had officially been deactivated in 1996, when the UK's Defence Research Establishment decommissioned their satellite tracking station at Lasham, Hampshire, but the satellite had been turned on in past years on its anniversary. It is in a low Earth orbit, and is not expected to decay until about 2070, almost 100 years after its launch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prospero_(satellite)

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Sorry Blackhead. We're 3rd and you're not.

The Comet was our's too?

The Ariel 1 was launched in April 1962.

The Alouette 1 was launched in September 1962.

Please don't insult my intelligence.

And the Comet, the world's first jet airliner, was British, not Canadian. It was built by the same British company which built the Alouette.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I don't have to be an expert to watch a video, the one that put it together is the expert. Now you become an expert on the lander without seeing the video, that's what is too funny. lol

Listen to ES, it's shorter as there is no evidence presented so he does all the thinking for you. A sure recipe for success, ... not.

Everything is a conspiracy to you MHz.

Six manned Moon landings by the US.... Oh the pain... the pain!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Footprints but no dust kicked up by the lander and no disturbance under it from the rocket exhaust. Say it ain't so!