China 🇨🇳 now has the largest navy in the world 😮

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Seriously I don’t know why So many people hesitate to try this, This is purely a great opportunity to earn money in such a pandemic . I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening…And I get a check of $12600. What's awesome is I'm working from home so I get more time with my kids. You can also have your first check at the end of the week.

Here----->
Good for you , go back to making your money and leave us alone .

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Seriously I don’t know why So many people hesitate to try this, This is purely a great opportunity to earn money in such a pandemic . I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening…And I get a check of $12600. What's awesome is I'm working from home so I get more time with my kids. You can also have your first check at the end of the week.

Here----->
Yes, but there's the job-security issue in drug dealing. . .

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Here----->
Got a warning from my antivirus when it scanned that site

Reactions: taxslave and B00Mer