Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
BARIUM AFFIRMED
BY
SPECTROSCOPY
November 1 2000Edited Dec 12 2000Clifford E Carnicom
The unusual presence of the element barium in the atmosphere now appears to have been affirmed through the methods of spectroscopy. Spectroscopy is "the study of the absorption and emission of light and other radiation by matter, as related to the dependence of these processes on the wavelength of the radiation" (Enc. Brittanica). The results of the current research are now sufficient to establish an analytical basis for the formal investigation of radical atmospheric changes induced by relatively recent aircraft aerosol operations. This work further confirms the recent findings that have substantiated the unusual presence of an alkaline salt form in the atmosphere, as revealed through recent pH tests conducted across the country. Barium compounds, especially those of a soluble nature, are regarded as a serious health risk, and they are commonly associated with respiratory distress.

Research by this method will continue, but preliminary results are provided because of the importance of the findings and to support the claims that are made herein. It is recommended that other researchers across the country participate within this endeavor, in an effort to further refine the results of the study. Spectroscopy provides an analytic tool that can be used to establish the presence or absence of certain foreign elements in the atmosphere that have been under consideration for some time.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I am sorry...I read every bit of this :)roll:) and I am not convinced. I read every word intently. I clicked on every link, studied every picture, saw every clp and video. I read every graph intently and reviewed the numbers.

I am just not convinced. I need you to get more links, photos, graphs, videos, studies. I need MORE....

MORE!!! I SAY! MORE!

Reactions: Outta here

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Oh... and number tables... I need much more of those...ones that cover half the thread. I NEED THEM!

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
All the formulas you need!

with W being the predictor for days until doomsday, as brought upon by George W. Bush, given as a time series:

Where n is the moving average of chem trail events and George W's speeches on terrifying consequences. Which finally gives us the random walk of particles in the atmosphere and likely coincidences, where u(d) is a function of dumbass explanations:

The final result can be plugged into the hyperbolic umbilic catastrophe theory, which produces a complex explanation in 3 dimensions:

And voila! We have a chemtrail. It's simple mathematics people! :D

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
All the formulas you need!

with W being the predictor for days until doomsday, as brought upon by George W. Bush, given as a time series:

Where n is the moving average of chem trail events and George W's speeches on terrifying consequences. Which finally gives us the random walk of particles in the atmosphere and likely coincidences, where u(d) is a function of dumbass explanations:

The final result can be plugged into the hyperbolic umbilic catastrophe theory, which produces a complex explanation in 3 dimensions:

And voila! We have a chemtrail. It's simple mathematics people! :D

hyperbolic umbilic catastrophe theory
[FONT=times, times new roman, serif]Hyperbolic umbilic diffraction catastrophe and rainbow scattering from spheroidal drops[/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans serif][FONT=helvetica, arial, sans serif][FONT=helvetica, arial, sans serif]Philip L. Marston*[/FONT][FONT=helvetica, arial, sans serif] & Eugene H. Trinh†[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans serif]*Department of Physics, Washington State University, Pullman, Washington 99164, USA[/FONT]
[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans serif]†Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, California 91109, USA[/FONT]

[FONT=times, times new roman, serif]The characterization of short-wavelength scattering phenomena has been advanced by the study of diffraction catastrophes1,2. Examples include optical phenomena1−5 and molecular collisions6. The most familiar example of a diffraction catastrophe is the ordinary rainbow7−9. The angular variation of the scattering from a spherical drop locally corresponds to that of a fold-diffraction catastrophe1,2, a result most clearly seen with monochromatic illumination. We have studied the scattering from drops whose shape closely approximated that of an oblate spheroid with the short axis—the symmetry axis—vertical. The drops were illuminated by a horizontally propagating gaussian beam with a wavelength
= 633 nm. These drops were observed to scatter in the horizontal rainbow region with patterns like those of hyperbolic−umbilic (classification D + 4) diffraction catastrophes1,5,6. Visible D+ 4 diffraction patterns observed previously include light transmitted by frosted glass surfaces10 and by liquid lenses clinging to tilted glass plates1,4.
[/FONT]
[FONT=times, times new roman, serif]Hyperbolic umbilic catastrophe in crystal fracture

[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans serif][FONT=helvetica, arial, sans serif][FONT=helvetica, arial, sans serif]J. M. T. THOMPSON[/FONT][FONT=helvetica, arial, sans serif] & P. A. SHORROCK[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans serif]Department of Civil Engineering, University College London, UK
[/FONT]
[FONT=times, times new roman, serif]WE have demonstrated the existence of a cusp catastrophe in a symmetry-breaking mechanical instability of a close packed atomic lattice1,2, and in an extension of this work we demonstrate here the existence of the more complex hyperbolic umbilic catastrophe3−5 in a three-dimensional failure-stress locus.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
Seems to me this site just about explains everything someone might see in the sky including strange con trails and UFOs.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Oh c'mon is that the best you can do? There must be some good quip out there you can cut and paste.

Don't thank me for insulting you. It was my pleasure.I would have liked to insult you, but with your intelligence you wouldn't get offended ,I'd like to give you a going-away present ... but you have to do your part

good enough​

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Chemtrails 101

In the last few years Chemtrail sightings have become so common in some areas that there has been a public outcry for an explanation. You've most likely seen "contrails" left by high flying jets.Those thin white "scrapes" you see way up there are made by water vapor and occur between 10,000-30,000 feet. They last from 4 seconds to a minute and dissolve away in the direction they're made. As a kid it was fun to see one and watch the "skyscrapers" . There is current discussion that these regular contrails might be contributing to excess cloud covers and even weather-control as an inadvertent symptom of increased plane traffic - by this it is meant the 'regular air traffic' contrails made by the water vapor of high flying jets.
This isn't what we're talking about here. And sad to say, "they" know it, perfectly well but will parrot back the "all you're seeing is normal air traffic' line anytime someone demands an explanation to the Cemtrails. Contrails occur during specific atmospheric conditions or only in certain altitudes when it's cold enough to turn the water vapor to ice. This again has nothing to do with, nor explains why Chemtrails are seen during any and all weather conditions, at varying heights in the sky, during all times of the year, all across the US and other countries. Some are sprayed so low, people report smelling the chemicals in them. They major problem with Chemtrails is that they are making people very sick, and once you start noticing you'll see you don't feel too great after a 'spray day', either.

What are chemtrails? Bets are if you watch the sky for a few weeks you will see them. They resemble jet contrails in that they start out as a white line of 'trail' from an aircraft. Unlike contrails, they can be very low and are sometimes tinged with oranges, yellows or purples or even reflect oily rainbows in them.. Instead of being that crisp "sky scraper" line, they are thick and clumpy and often appear to 'drip'. They slowly fan out to a "spider web" hazy cloud cover that spans a large section of sky. Reports of 60-mile "cloud systems" from a single Chemtrail spray has been reported. It's obvious when you see one that it's a spray of "material" or chemicals and not normal "water vapor" that the thin contrails are made of. Analysis of chemtrail spray have turned up powdered aluminum, barium, pathogens and even dried human blood cells.
Patrick Minnis, who seems to be the appointed "anti-chemtrail" spokesman at NASA's Langley Base and is the main man trying to tell us that "chemtrails" are just water vapor even says they get 'excited' about it: MSNBC article, July 27, 2000:
"NASA RESEARCHER Patrick Minnis studied satellite photos of the airplane jetstreams, which occur only when the sky is moist, close to forming thin clouds. What he discovered may sound far-fetched - but the evidence is clear.
For example, a distinctive oval-shaped contrail left behind by a test flight drifted across California for six hours, finally turning into a 60-mile-long cloud system. "We were very excited because it opened our eyes up to the fact that there's possibly a lot of clouds up in the sky that were originally contrails," Minnis said.
In another case, a figure-8 cloud created its own 60-mile swath of clouds over Texas and Louisiana over a nine-hour period.
NASA's Bruce Anderson actually went aloft to follow in the turbulent wake of a contrail. He came up with a theory for the role of contrails in causing atmospheric moisture to condense into clouds. "We do know that the sulfur in the fuel from aircraft generate aerosol particles, and those in turn can influence the formation of clouds," Anderson said. Could jet-caused clouds be enough to affect climate? "The number of clear days over the U.S. has decreased in the last 30 years, and we suspect that much of that is due to an increase in cirrus clouds, which we suspect is probably due to an increase in air traffic," Minnis said. And if such clouds trap heat, could they even contribute to global warming? That connection to the greenhouse effect is still murky. But there is evidence that contrail clouds can have a big impact on weather patterns. Last year, in the wake of Hurricane Nora, researchers got their most dramatic view yet: Moist air blanketed the nation's midsection from Nebraska to Texas, and scores of contrails fused into one enormous cloud - stretching for more than 800 miles."
Test Flight?! Let me humor certain persons for a moment and say that they are "normal contrails" they were experimenting with. Well then...I'd like to call attention to U.S. Code, Title 50, Chapter 32, Section 1520a - which makes it illegal to conduct tests which can effect or alter the weather or the environment without the specific consent of ALL Americans and also makes it illegal to subject the American population to any biological or medical experiments without their consent.

Again - we're not talking about regular jet or plane CONtrails. This song-and-dance that we're seeing regular every day sky scraper jet contrails is the closest thing to an "answer" anyone has gotten from authorities on what the Chemtrails are. Oh .. and that we all are 'imaging' it ... look for yourself:

A normal jet contrail.
They pretty much disappear in back of
the plane in a smooth motion as it flies forward.
The jest were usually so high you rarely were able to see it.

An example of Chemtrail spraying. This is not "normal air traffic"

This was about 700' up as calculated by my neighbor, an
ex-Viet Nam pilot who was outside watching them spray us.

This white, unmarked K-135 was photographed
in the act by Phil Marie, Sr.
Brilliant white, unmarked jets are currently
reported as those most often seen Chem spraying.
When you see Chemtrails, it's obvious. They are commonly see in patterns of "X" or "tic-tac-toe", parallel lines and random etches. (Again, 'normal air traffic" follows set and rigid air flight paths and do not fly where they feel like it in repeat, tight patterns). The lines can reach from horizon to horizon or be confined to a specific section of sky. Also commonly reported is the eventual oily "airport smell" , a 'metallic' smell or the smell of chemicals. This was two reasons people noticed them, but the main reason is that they are making people sick. Chances are if you see spraying in your area, you will be sick the next day or possibly within hours. You know those times, out of nowhere, you got a sore throat, or felt like you had the flu, or woke up in the morning feeling all stuffed up and achy? I bet if you had looked at the sky the previous day, you'd have seen Chems. The symptoms of "Chem-illness" include sore throat, "flu-like" feeling, diarrhea, itchy eyes, abdominal pain, joint aches and pain, headaches, fatigue and respiratory illnesses; upper respiratory and blood infections, severe asthma attacks, dizziness, inability to 'get a deep breath". People report symptoms lasting for as long as several months.
They sometimes leave a coat of dusty grit on windows and cars. Sometimes the spraying is so heavy that actual 'fluffs' or webs of material have fallen and covered whole areas. What they do is create a milky man-made cloud cover, turning bright sunny days into hazy, overcast whiteness. There is a way you can tell if you've been sprayed, and if you want to start being extra nosy, you'll be surprised.
Analysis of samples of the 'dust' that has fallen from the spraying and also air samples taken from areas hard hit has revealed high content of aluminum (7x higher than is allowed as "safe"), silica, blood and pathogens Why would anyone spray pathogens on the General Public? Who would spray aluminum powder which would linger in the air people are breathing? Why would someone spray silica particles which cause lung cancer? These are some of the answers people have been demanding. (And don't forget the many past, illegal experiments the U.S. Government has conducted on people which have caused illness and death. Outright, criminal acts of deliberate infecting of civilians and military for which the Gov. had to pay back reparations to the surviving families once busted. Hopefully They learned. Or did they?)
The facts are that "regular" jet contrails don't make people ill; they aren't made by white, unmarked military planes; they aren't laid down in grids and patterns which are in tightly controlled sections of sky, cutting on and off with a switch. They don't show up some days, with 6 planes spraying like crazy for hours, and then disappear for weeks. They don't show up for only one hour in one section of sky busy as bees and then that's it. They DO get so heavy they show up on radar.
"Why doesn't anyone say anything about this if it's really happening?" Oh, but they do. And just like all the other topics which are 'sensitive' or taboo or anomalous, they're labeled as nuts, cranks, liars and kooks. And also threatened with losing their jobs if they talk...and much worse. But that's again one of the mysteries of all this. Tens of Thousands of people are demanding an answer and one poor town in Canada filed suit because it was continually sprayed so bad - and yet all anyone is told is "nothing is going on". If you put "chemtrails" into any web search engine you'll find hundreds of sites from well-known talk show hosts to personal sites to Chemtrail "clubs" which track all this mess in their state or areas. These people can not ALL be 'nuts'. Once in awhile someone has the guts to come forward. To of course be labeled a 'crank' or have a flood of disinformation types say it's all invented - they're just contrails. I've had people literally copy my entire Chemtrail site back to me in Email and debate (and not nicely) every single photo and story even if I didn't write or take the thing. They will include the 2 or 3 photos they think they can explain and not the other 200 they can't. . It's contrails. It's a "holding pattern" - yes, they fly in a loop like that. No matter I'm no where near an airport, that the "contrail" was 800 feet over my head, stopped and started as if by switch, smelled like fertilizer and oil, stayed there for 3 hours and last I remember, commercial jet airliners aren't capable of making a few tight circles. And that's all there is in the entire sky even though the sky is full of commercial jet aircraft that are making no contrails. Did you know the median age in the US is 47 years old? That's a lot of people who have been watching the skies for a lot of years and can tell you, this wasn't happening 5-6 years ago.
The ones who argue about this all being perefectly normal seem to be the ones who don't remember it being any different up there.
People aren't stupid. And people are not 'cranks' for getting angry about being treated like they somehow don't deserve a simple answer to what ought to be a simple question. Weather modification? Radar experiments? Mass inoculations? Then just say so. They point that no one is, is what's making it so sinister. So is it sinister? Some say yes, and think they've stumbled on a very scary reason as to what chemtrails are. Don't you stop rumor with fact? Why are there people who have come forward and said there IS something chemical/military/secret/not to be discussed going on (oh I forgot..they're cranks...). It's not just the lines in the sky. Why have samples of chemtrail spray been found to contain metals, barium, pathogens and all kinds of stuff that should not be in airplane fuel, let alone in our lungs? (Oh, I forgot...it didn't happen that way..) When you don't give hundreds of thousands of people an answer to a question - from Jane and John Q Public to doctors and researchers who have made it their life's work to investigate this - then who's causing a "cover up conspiracy"?
All you have to do is start watching the skies. Educate yourself. Yes, there are contrails. These ain't them.
http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Chemtrail_101.html

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_theory
Chemtrails are long and line-shaped cloud formations artificially created by flying aircrafts which are NOT formed by condensation of water vapor in the aircraft's exhausts. While in fact the typical white trails left by traditional airplanes flying at high altitude last only a few minutes and are formed by condensation of water vapor in the aircraft's exhausts (contrails), chemtrails are supposedly filled with chemical substances employed specifically for supposed atmospheric and weather modification, biological testing or other classified purposes.

Chemtrails are therefore an unproven theory as well as a movement of independent investigative researchers trying to understand whether unusual cloud-like trail formations being documented across world skies are indeed a systematic, high-altitude dumping of unknown substances for some classified missions or simple white contrails generated by normal airliners.
Conspiracy theories around chemtrails want these cloud-like trails criss-crossing the skies be part of a secret testing system to counter the effects of global warming. Others have written about the possibility that chemtrails could be instead wireless military devices to provide greater support for communications networks and radar systems.

All of those suggesting ambiguous and possibly dangerous consequences of such chemtrails maintain that these trails have an appearance and quality different from those of normal water-based contrails. Indeed when looking at the large visual documentation available, chemtrails seem not to be consistent with the well-known properties of traditional contrails.
On the news front, the first to report with some impact about chemtrails was American journalist William Thomas, who in 1997, reported about trails released by aircraft which looked much different from the normal contrails. Mr. Thomas research gave birth to a series of conspiracy theories whose unifying factor is based on the belief that some kind of chemical or biological agent is being secretly released by aircrafts in the skies for either weather modification, biological testing or military purposes.
While right now we have no definite proof on whether governments like the American one have a direct involvement in this operations, many of the "chemtrails conspiracists" argue that the weather modification track has indeed some interesting facts to it. In particular the strong desire to be able to modify weather conditions via unconventional methods was clearly in the minds of US legislators who approved and enacted the Weather Modification Research & Technology Act in 2005.
The chemtrails phenomenon is not localized only in the US. Many witnesses around the world keep on documenting and reporting chemtrails with pictures, medical reports and suits to local municipalities but with little, or I should say, inexistent coverage from the mainstream media.
This is particularly worrisome as, increasingly, chemtrails reports from different parts of the globe include cases of illness and other unpleasant mental and bodily symptoms from civilians living in areas below the sprayed area.
Here is the most interesting data I was able to collect on the topic, while remaining objective, and searching both for "conspiracists views" as well as for more conservative ones.

When did it start?
The first researches about chemtrails were conducted by William Thomas, a professional working journalist who first reported on chemtrails for the Environment News Service in the winter of 1997 and since then, thousands of websites have appeared claiming various theories and agendas behind a phenomenon witnessed in the skies over 14 nations.
Thomas noted that chemtrail samples were analyzed and revealed that they contained many deadly and toxic pathogens including Mycoplasma Fermetens Incognitus (the same bioengineered pathogen that Dr Garth Nicholson of the Institute of Molecular Medicine had discovered in about 45% of the veterans who came down with Gulf War Illness).
Thomas found that Mycoplasma, however, was only one pathogen among a group of highly toxic substances analyzed from the chemtrail residues. Williams also released a downloadable documentary on chemtrails explaining his theory in details.
Thomas' study of chemtrails took place some years before the US Congress approved the Weather Modification Research & Technology Act in 2005 in which the American government stated its purpose to promote artificial interventions to modify weather conditions.

http://www.masternewmedia.org/news/2007/03/10/chemtrails_what_they_are_and.htm

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Pro-chemtrail theories

Other than the studies that were conducted by William Thomas, many interested individuals have also made various speculations on chemtrails; some of them elaborated the following theories to support the conspiracy suspicions that underpin chemtrails:

1. Atmospheric and weather modification
    The greater majority of conspiracy theorists believe that chemtrails are used to change the chemical composition of the atmosphere in order to alter the weather conditions of certain countries. Even though these theorists believe that this procedure might not necessarily be based on negative intentions, they are concerned about the fact that this procedure is perpetrated without the consent of the population.

2. Biological warfare
    Some theorists think that chemtrails are part of an experiment to create biological warfare. However, it is not clear why such experiment should be conducted on innocent civilians and how could the promoters themselves survive those experiments (unless they have been vaccinated or they are somehow immune to them).

3. Mind control or occult purposes
    Since some civilians have reported suffering from strong headaches and experiencing symptoms of mental imbalances, some theorists (mostly anonymous) alleged that chemtrails are nothing else but chemical elements that alter mind abilities.

4. System to counter the effects of global warming
    Motivated by the statement of Nobel Prize winner Paul Crutzen, who suggested injecting chemical elements in the atmosphere to fight the so called Greenhouse effect (of which I will speak in the next paragraphs), certain theorists believe that chemtrails are chemical agents that are supposed to positively impact the atmosphere and reduce global warming.

5. Create a cheap wireless communications network for the military
    Some independent researchers also theorized the possibility that chemtrails are part of an experiment aimed at building a wireless communication network for the military that would be completely based on chemical agents dispersed in the atmosphere.

6. Experiments conducted by aliens
    Some theorists also believe that in reality, the dispersion of chemtrails might be the consequence of experiments conducted by aliens on earth. This is because some witnesses claim that they have seen UFOs appearing in the sky right after the dispersion of chemtrails.

Skeptical opinions

Skeptics, including the Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal, assert that contrails normally show a wide variation in appearance and that the descriptions and photographs of "chemtrails" are perfectly consistent with those of ordinary contrails. They also propose various objections to the idea of chemtrails which I report here:
  • Depending on what the alleged purpose of the chemtrail spraying would be, spray released above 30,000 feet is likely to be highly unpredictably dispersed due to high-altitude winds.
  • How do aircraft accused of depositing "chemtrails" manage to pass inspection without the deception being discovered?
  • Assuming drugging the population is the purpose, the people behind the conspiracy would breathe the same air the population breathes, so any harm inflicted on the population would also be inflicted on those in charge of the conspiracy, unless they were made immune through vaccinations.
  • Official and governmental bodies have consistently denied the existence of such spraying

The International Space Station reported seeing "trails" all the time, except when airplanes are not flying, as it happened in the days after the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.
Here is the report from September 14th, 2001:

"Three days after suicide airplane hijackers toppled the World Trade Center in New York and slammed into the Pentagon in Washington, D.C., the station crew noted an obvious absence of airborne jetliners from their perch 240 miles (384 kilometers) above Earth. 'I’ll tell you one thing that’s really strange: Normally when we go over the U.S., the sky is like a spider web of contrails,' U.S. astronaut and outpost commander Frank Culbertson told flight controllers at NASA’s Mission Control Center in Houston. 'And now the sky is just about completely empty. There are no contrails in the sky,' he added. 'It’s very, very weird. I hadn’t thought of that perspective,' fellow astronaut Cady Coleman replied."
Source: Station Crew Notes Absence of American Air Traffic in Wake of Terrorist Attacks

Chemtrails in the media and scientific publications
An article published on March 7th, 2001 by Traci Watson in USA Today (which has been updated some weeks ago) described the "chemtrail" phenomenon. The author quoted Patrick Minnis of NASA's Langley Research Center in Hampton, VA, who said "If you try to pin these people down and refute things you're just part of the conspiracy ... Logic is not exactly a real selling point for most of them.'' Watson also wrote that "The cloud-forming contrails that conspiracy theorists find so ominous are 'perfectly natural and the odd grid and parallel-line patterns are easily explained as contrails blown together by the wind, scientists say.
In the past few years also major media networks have been enticed by the phenomenon of chemtrails. The American NBC has been the first to release a video documentary entitled “Toxic Sky?”, entirely dedicated to chemtrails. You can also watch it here:

However, the most important media event related to chemtrails that has happened up to now is the Discovery Channel special documentary on “Chemical Contrails” aired in the US on February 22nd, 2007. The show extensively covered the topic of chemtrails, featuring a conversation with original chemtrail investigator Thomas Williams, as well as many other chemtrail researchers and debunkers.
An interest in air pollution has also been expressed by scientific magazines such as the Chemical & Engineering News, which published an interview with Nobel Prize winner Paul Crutzen. The subject of the interview was the Greenhouse effect and the possible ways to fix it. Professor Crutzen declared: “The world might need to radically combat global warming by deliberately injecting a small volcanic eruption's worth of planet-cooling sulfur into the stratosphere.” at a global warming conference at the Porter School for Environmental Studies in Tel Aviv.
Nonetheless, the idea of using sulfur to combat global warming raised many controversies, since most scientists agree that this will further cause more floods, desertification, heatwaves and rising sea levels. Some critics and environmental groups declared that Crutzen’s idea should at least be taken into consideration, and that the phenomenon of chemtrails might be the consequence of an experiment that draws back to this theory.

Similar phenomena
The evidence that the chemtrails theory is a hoax has been sometimes supported by reporting on similar phenomena that have already taken place.
As an example, NASA has admitted discharging trimethylaluminum (TMA) into the air above the Atlantic Ocean, as part of a 2003 project to study the ionosphere, creating linear man-made clouds which glowed in the night sky before dispersing.
Also, fertilizers and pesticides are sprayed over large fields from low flying aircrafts. In the Vietnam War, the defoliant Agent Orange was sprayed in order to remove the leaves from the trees.
Furthermore, in the War on Drugs, as part of Plan Colombia, the United States has been spraying the herbicide Roundup over Colombian coca fields.

Conclusions
William Thomas research, which started 10 years ago, brought to the attention of many the issue of airborne cloud trails created and deployed over large human populated areas which were not apparently officialized missions from any government or authority.
To this day we have little in the way to understand who is responsible for these activities and for what purposes they are being conducted.
The goal of this article was only to provide some initial research material and references to help a greater number of people to analyze, further research and help shed extra light on what chemtrails really are.
As the number of visual reports and news on this story increases, it is my duty as a reporter to investigate the issue and to try to bring to light as much factual and objective information as I can.
Who can do the most though in helping everyone understand more whether chemtrails are a complete hoax or whether there is good reason to worry about them is YOU. With your own ability to further research, check, and look up in the skies you can help a great deal everyone else find out how serious or ridiculous this phenomenon really is.
My invitation is not to have a prejudice, whether pro or con against this topic. Go out to the number of links I have offered you above and check with a skeptical eye the info and reports available. Check different sources. Traditional and not. Ask the BBC. Search Google. Check the blogs. Get informed anywhere and anyway you can.
Feel free to share your informed discoveries, facts and references in the Comments area at the end of this article. The only way we can find out more, is by asking more questions and by sharing all of our discoveries.

Read more about chemtrails

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
They major problem with Chemtrails is that they are making people very sick, and once you start noticing you'll see you don't feel too great after a 'spray ...
www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Chemtrail_101.html - 20k -

Clouds of Death? Chemtrails - What are they?

[SIZE=-1]Chemtrails - What are they? - 23 min - Jun 4, 2006 Heaven Can ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]24 min - [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]video.google.com/videoplay?docid=441363407447522842[/SIZE]
Chemtrails: What They Are And What We Know About Them - Robin ...

10 Mar 2007 ... They also propose various objections to the idea of chemtrails which I ..... The secret to the chemtrails is that they are releasing certain ...
www.masternewmedia.org/news/2007/03/10/chemtrails_what_they_are_and.htm - 97k -

Chemtrails environmental modification earthquake weapon ...

Chemtrails 6:41 min. World renowned scientist Dr. Bertell offers several explanations for chemtrails, including her own: "I think they're also a carrier for ...
www.bariumblues.com/ - 81k -

Chemtrails what effect are they having on our health? on Technorati

Chemtrails what effect are they having on our health?
. A information film on the effects Chemtrails / Contrails are ...
technorati.com/videos/youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DcI5-K_8ByvE - 26k -

YouTube - Chemtrails what effect are they having on our ...

[SIZE=-1]A information film on the effects Chemtrails / Contrails are ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]4 min 31 sec - [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI5-K_8ByvE[/SIZE]

YouTube - ChemTrails: What are they

[SIZE=-1]A short film showing examples of chemtrails and explaining ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]3 min 39 sec - [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TKKtjxTO3g[/SIZE]
Debunking Chemtrail Debunkers - The Government's Quisling Shills

Not only do they, apparently, wish to negate the existence of chemtrails by ..... They spread and combine with other chemtrails, but they have never been ...
www.rense.com/general30/deby.htm - 63k -

Chemtrails- What are they made of? « Health And Survival Blog

17 Jun 2008 ... Chemtrails- What are they made of? I have been seeing these since 1997 when I was in Columbus, Ohio. I soon realized as I traveled across ...
healthandsurvival.com/2008/06/17/chemtrails-what-are-they/ - 39k -
Holy CHEMTRAILS Batman. I think they are spraying us. | Ron Paul ...

21 Jun 2008 ... A financial collapse is not the end of the world, though it may feel like it. It is likely the end of the US dollar, and the end of US ...
www.dailypaul.com/node/53085 - 101k -

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Chemitrails

Images taken from my terrace - February 13, 2006

Chemtrails over the Verrazano Bridge

The chemtrail theory is a group of theories regarding possible anomalous aircraft trails. Such trails are usually referred to as contrails and ascribed to condensation of water vapor in the aircraft exhaust. Proponents of the theories maintain that the trails have an appearance and quality different from those of normal water-based contrails, and are not consistent with the known properties of contrails. The general unifying factor is the belief that some kind of chemical or biological agent is being released, or that it is at least possible.
The term "chemtrail" should not be confused with other forms of aerial dumping (e.g. crop dusting, cloud seeding or aerial firefighting), although the principle is much the same. It specifically refers to alleged covert, systematic, high-altitude dumping of unknown substances generally for some illicit purpose, be it that of Governments, terrorists, private corporations, or all of the above.
Among the theories proposed for the purpose of the alleged "chemtrails": atmospheric and weather modification, biological warfare, mind control, occult purposes, or other functions associated with a New World Order.An article entitled The Chemtrail smoking gun by Bruce Conway, suggested that chemtrails represent the implementation of technologies suggested in a 1992 National Academy of Science study, Policy Implications of Greenhouse Warming; specifically, that chemtrails are part of a secret project intended to mitigate global warming.
Overview
Chemtrails are often said to be laid down in patterns, such as grids, X's and crosshatches.The chemtrail theory apparently first achieved prominence in mid-to-late 1990s. Chemtrails have been discussed on radio programs hosted by Art Bell and Jeff Rense, who frequently deal with other paranormal and conspiratorial topics. According to a FAQ posted at the Rense website, "chemtrails (CTs) look like contrails initially, but are much thicker, extend across the sky and are often laid down in varying patterns of Xs, tick-tack-toe grids, cross-hatched and parallel lines. Instead of quickly dissipating, chemtrails expand and drip feathers and mares' tails. In 30 minutes or less, they open into wispy formations which join together, forming a thin white veil or a 'fake cirrus-type cloud' that persists for hours."
Lacking proper scientific equipment, most chemtrail theorists can only speculate. However, one chemtrail-theory advocate, Clifford E. Carnicom, operator of a website entitled "Aerosol Crimes and Cover-ups," claims to have analyzed ground-level air samples following chemtrail events. It is not clear what his experience or expertise in chemical analysis is, but he carefully detailed the methods and procedures he used. He claims to have found airborne aluminum, barium, calcium, magnesium and titanium, and "microscopic fibers" in areas supposedly exposed to chemtrails.
"Chemtrails" are mentioned in House Bill HR 2977, the Space Preservation Act of 2001, introduced by Congressman Dennis Kucinich, where it appears as one of a list of "exotic weapons system" to be banned under the bill. Proponents of the reality of chemtrails point to this as official acknowledgment of the possibility, at least, of such weapons system. The reference to Chemtrails was omitted from the version of the bill re-introduced by Kucinich in 2002 as HR 3616 or in 2003 as HR 3657.
Skeptical responseSkeptical groups, including the Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal, assert that contrails normally exhibit a wide variation in appearance and that the descriptions and photographs of "chemtrails" are perfectly consistent with those of ordinary contrails. They also voice various objections to the idea of chemtrails:
  • Some skeptics claim it would require a massive cover-up operation involving hundreds of thousands of aviation employees, service businesses, airlines and/or military personnel, atmospheric scientists, and meteorologists all over the world.
  • Depending on what the alleged purpose of the chemtrail spraying would be, spray released above 30,000 feet is likely to be highly unpredictably dispersed due to high-altitude winds.
  • Assuming drugging the population is the purpose, some ask "why not just drug the water supply for a fraction of the cost"? Drugging the public via chemtrails would surely be extremely expensive and inefficient.
  • How do aircraft accused of depositing "chemtrails" manage to pass inspection without the deception being discovered?
  • Official and governmental bodies have consistently denied the existence of such spraying - although if such a conspiracy existed, such denials would be expected.
Similar phenomena
Airplanes occasionally jettison fuel during flight, and sometimes even jettison toilet waste. There has been little outcry about these occurrences, however.
Often during airshows, colored smoke trails can be seen. These trails are generated by colour dye in a cartridge at the exhaust of the engine. Fertilizers and pesticides are sprayed over large fields from low flying aircraft. In the Vietnam War, the defoliant Agent Orange was sprayed in order to remove the leaves from the trees.
http://www.crystalinks.com/chemtrails.html

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Are you kidding! I need way more links than this. You need to copy and paste more and more and more.

Page after Page, Link after Link with hyper links and more hyper links.

More! I NEED IT!

Reactions: hermanntrude

Lineman

No sparks please
Feb 27, 2006
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Don't thank me for insulting you. It was my pleasure.I would have liked to insult you, but with your intelligence you wouldn't get offended ,I'd like to give you a going-away present ... but you have to do your part

good enough​

Offended, with that simple rebuke, c'mon if your true aim is to offend you have to do better than that. Is your search engine down? Are you restricted to only what you can come up with on your own?