Charge Trump!

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
I remember seeing a photo of him in a bit of a wind and his hair lifted up like a lid. I wanted to see an overhead shot to be able to look inside and see if anything was in there.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Ocean Breeze

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I remember seeing a photo of him in a bit of a wind and his hair lifted up like a lid. I wanted to see an overhead shot to be able to look inside and see if anything was in there.
Maybe you should first to take a good look inside your own head to see if you have anything in there? Be careful though, if you do? You may get a surprise. You may just see a pile of donkey manure in there. Just saying. :ROFLMAO:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Please Taxme chill out on the flaming..
His continual use of product on his combover was a clear violation of the Emollients Clause of the Constitution.

The Fashion Police division of the DoJ is investigating.
What is making you always appear to be such a real and true dumb a hole anyways, chief? You come here and you never have anything to intelligent to say that ever makes any sense except to maybe constantly make yourself look stupid all the time. How did you ever make it this far in life with so little. Amazing indeed. :D

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
Maybe you should first to take a good look inside your own head to see if you have anything in there? Be careful though, if you do? You may get a surprise. You may just see a pile of donkey manure in there. Just saying. :ROFLMAO:
That is what is inside yours I guess.

Reactions: B00Mer

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
What is making you always appear to be such a real and true dumb a hole anyways, chief? You come here and you never have anything to intelligent to say that ever makes any sense except to maybe constantly make yourself look stupid all the time. How did you ever make it this far in life with so little. Amazing indeed. :D
Sorry you didn't understand the joke, x-meat.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Idiot anagrammed somebody else's board handle into an insult, so I figured turnabout was fair play.
Oopsie, small error. It wasn't somebody's board handle. Here's what happened. . .

taxme said:
If one takes the letters in the word Omicron, and they rearrange the letters in the word Omicron, they will come up with the word moronic. Interesting, eh? :ROFLMAO:

My response:

If you take the letters in taxme and rearrange them, ya come up with "x meat."

I'm sure that has some deep meaning. . .