CFL 2021

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
My dad, who still lives in SK, and follows them more closely says they don't have a chance. In his words: SK O-line sucks and is the reason their offense hasn't gotten into sync this year. Winnipeg's D-line is very good and will shred the SK O-line.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
My dad, who still lives in SK, and follows them more closely says they don't have a chance. In his words: SK O-line sucks and is the reason their offense hasn't gotten into sync this year. Winnipeg's D-line is very good and will shred the SK O-line.
Hope springs eternal with us die-hard Rider fans and on any given day, things can go awry for even the best of teams.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Speaking Riders with my dad brought back memories of living in SK. The best QB the Riders had was the one sitting on the bench because the guy playing was a bum. When the guy on the bench became the starter, he became a bum and everybody always wondered why they started him in the first place. I don't think Rider fans have been truly happy with their QB since Ron Lancaster retired.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Speaking Riders with my dad brought back memories of living in SK. The best QB the Riders had was the one sitting on the bench because the guy playing was a bum. When the guy on the bench became the starter, he became a bum and everybody always wondered why they started him in the first place. I don't think Rider fans have been truly happy with their QB since Ron Lancaster retired.
I grew up in the era of Ronnie and George and to this day love when TSN plays old clips of their games. I often wonder how much a QBs performance on the field has to do with his relationship with coaches, esp the QB coach and the offensive co-ordinator. Zach Collaros proved his stuff with the Bombers but could very well have done so staying with our team had the real incentive to do so. Maybe its my age but I tend to judge a QB by his overall performance not just his TD or passing stats. If he is a true team player he also involves himself in other plays when he is able - thus a rushing QB like Cody (who by the way had the most rushing yards on the night). They go the extra mile for the team. We've had a few like that and DD comes to mind as I say that. JMO