Carbon tax refunds.. today?

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
Me...me...me..........$307 showed up in my account this morning, had to look up why.....Thanks Justine. And for the CERB 2 years ago.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Only fair that we have that beach bash in toffino. Our taxes pay for his.
There are better places than Tofino to have beach parties. Total fire ban in Tofino and way tooo many foreigners. Pachina bay is nicer. There the super ambitious or super drunk can hike the West Coast Trail.

Reactions: harrylee

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
There are better places than Tofino to have beach parties. Total fire ban in Tofino and way tooo many foreigners. Pachina bay is nicer. There the super ambitious or super drunk can hike the West Coast Trail.
Comfortable drive over as well .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It always was .at least Ukee has a whiskey dock .
Fed funded of course.

Its an ancient shithole. Was it Cook, a Fraser, Vancouver or de Fuca who named Desolation Sound hundreds years ago? It generalises the region quite well.

A person could do well financially by capitalizing on poached timber, seafood, scrap metal, meth and muffler shops sellling cheap ass Chinese catalytic converters to tourists.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Fed funded of course.

Its an ancient shithole. Was it Cook, a Fraser, Vancouver or de Fuca who named Desolation Sound hundreds years ago? It generalises the region quite well.

A person could do well financially by capitalizing on poached timber, seafood, scrap metal, meth and muffler shops sellling cheap ass Chinese catalytic converters to tourists.
Wife says it was Cook named Desolation Sound.

Reactions: petros

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The road to Bamfield is being paved right now. More like sealcoating, but will allow bad drivers to go off the corners at a much higher rate of speed.
Yikes it’s been five or more years since I’ve been .