Canadian pastor whose Easter confrontation with police went viral arrested after holding church service

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Canadian pastor whose Easter confrontation with police went viral arrested after holding church service

pawlowski.jpg

The crazy part about this is that he thinks he's a hero.

Extremely funny listening to him whine like a little bitch when he's carried off.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

View attachment 8432

Extremely funny listening to him whine like a little bitch when he's carried off.
When did Canada turn into a police state ? and why the overkill ?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
No sirree your papers please at the highway check stop , where are you travelling to and for what reason .
Just think , my father spent five years of his life fighting to keep Canada free .

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
When did Canada turn into a police state ? and why the overkill ?

First off this is not Federal but Provincial.

Second, COVID-19 is killing people, or haven't you heard.. so these idiot protestors are screaming "Canada's Charter of Freedom's and Right's" with a bad accent.

Canada's Charter of Freedom's and Right's do not cover Health Orders.. the same health orders that can shut down a restaurant if they have rat shit in your food.. people wouldn't be mad then is the place was closed..

People need to start respecting each other and start cooperating to get rid of this virus. Quit being selfish, and start being Canadian. 🇨🇦🍁🤘

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

View attachment 8432

What law in your opinion did he break? Why aren't Mosques and FN ritual ceremonies under the same health authority crackdowns as Christian centers?

Reactions: petros

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
What law in your opinion did he break? Why aren't Mosques and FN ritual ceremonies under the same health authority crackdowns as Christian centers?

Same shit in Canada.. your FAKE news is BULL SHIT POSTS on FACEBOOK

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Northeast Calgary mosque intends to stay open until ...

https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/muslim-f...at-northeast-calgary-mosque-for-now-1.4862407
CALGARY -- A mosque in northeast Calgary has opted to keep its doors open despite many having closed theirs temporarily amidst the coronavirus pandemic. Imam Syed Soharwardy says they've taken...

Last edited:
Reactions: taxslave

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Same shit in Canada.. your FAKE news is BULL SHIT POSTS on FACEBOOK
So what law did he break? How many cases of COVID has been confirmed attributed to this church?

Reactions: petros

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Actually I will backtrack and I am looking for an answer..

premier@gov.ab.ca, themayor@calgary.ca, tips@rebelnews.com, cps@calgarypolice.ca

https://globalnews.ca/news/7845763/calgary-police-covid-19-violation-arrests/

https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/muslim-f...at-northeast-calgary-mosque-for-now-1.4862407

What's with the double standards in Alberta and Calgary, or is the Mayor, Premier and Calgary Police afraid of being called Racist for do their fucking jobs..

I want to know why some houses of worship are allowed to remain open while others and forced closed and people arrested.

B00Mer

I hope someone has the balls as a man to reply to my question via email.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Actually I will backtrack and I am looking for an answer..

premier@gov.ab.ca, themayor@calgary.ca, tips@rebelnews.com, cps@calgarypolice.ca

https://globalnews.ca/news/7845763/calgary-police-covid-19-violation-arrests/

What's with the double standards in Alberta and Calgary, or is the Mayor, Premier and Calgary Police afraid of being called Racist for do their fucking jobs..

I want to know why some houses of worship are allowed to remain open while others and forced closed and people arrested.

B00Mer

I hope someone has the balls as a man to reply to my question via email.
Doesn't help when the Muslim mayor of Calgary is running around and claiming anti maskers are white supremacists

Reactions: B00Mer

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Because COVID-19 Inside has a higher transmission rate.. also they are refusing to limit people.. if they want outdoor mass, in the Fresh air and spaced apart.. common sense, why not.
Do you feel Walmart and other big retailers should be shutdown for over crowding?