Canada Failing to Put Climate Change Plans in Action

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Ok. Got it.

Admittedly, it's probably useless, but I've always found that anger and hate are always masking emotions for fear. You should consider it. Just consider it. Not even asking you to agree. Just that you and me get on pretty good when you're not in full-on anus mode. I actually kinda miss that.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Despite the recent infusion of $26 billion in federal "stimulus" spending, the problem is expected to worsen as tens of thousands of bridges built nearly 50 years ago for the national Interstate highway system reach the end of their useful life.

Story continues below:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Despite the recent infusion of $26 billion in federal "stimulus" spending, the problem is expected to worsen as tens of thousands of bridges built nearly 50 years ago for the national Interstate highway system reach the end of their useful life.

Story continues below:

Chain gangs might make up some of the difference.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Wow...

Wow...

Just wow...

I've never actually heard her speak and I am stunned. I am speechless.

I LITERALLY do not know what to say.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Wow...

Wow...

Just wow...

I've never actually heard her speak and I am stunned. I am speechless.

I LITERALLY do not know what to say.

That's our climate barbie for you, unable to do anything but defend the government's lack of action on climate change, lies about negotiations with the provinces - two of which have told her bluntly to stuff the carbon tax grab and the old blame it on Harper tactic. She's a shill for JT - nothing more.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
She kept saying climate change is real and it,s about the children. She,s an ignorant azzhole who dosn,t know weather her arse is punched or bored. She should, if there,s any justice, be a victim of freezing and starvation for her crime of following the party line at the expense of millions of very cold and hungry Canadians as we look to a certain cold unproductive near future starting in 2017 according to crop statistics.