Canada: Delta virus variant 'growing rapidly' in Ontario

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I think your statement that many people have died" is erroneous as I've looked on-line and can't find anything to substantiate that claim. While there have been side effect for some, they're pretty much not too serious.

Also, prior to taking the shot, one is given a sheet and asked various questions to see if you may not be a person to get the shots so it's up to the individual to review and answer the questions according to their specific circumstances. If, for an example, you are allergic to something that may be in the vaccine, then you shouldn't take it.

I am of the firm belief that if you want the vaccination, get it; if not, don't. You and you alone are responsible for your health - period.

JMHO
I just looked up online myself and I punched in vaccine covid deaths by the CDC and I found that the CDC has stated that there has been many tens of thousands of people that have suffered serious injury or even death from taking the covid vaccine. Are you going to now deny what the CDC has said? Are you reading and getting one CDC story and myself another?

Reactions: no color

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I just looked up online myself and I punched in vaccine covid deaths by the CDC and I found that the CDC has stated that there has been many tens of thousands of people that have suffered serious injury or even death from taking the covid vaccine. Are you going to now deny what the CDC has said? Are you reading and getting one CDC story and myself another?
10s of thousands for 100s of million administered. Its a very low and acceptable risk/chance and likely involves pre-existing conditions. But quote the raw number to make yourself sound less like a nut case.

• Haha
Reactions: taxme

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
And if you get sick, get long covid or even die or someone you knows dies of it because of no vaccine, don't say a goddamn thing or whine about the issue/death because they made the choice. Everyone knows by now the risks...

Also don't expect the rest of us who are vaccinated to listen to your whining, bitching and moaning about how you 'can't do things' that we can. You want to go places and do things that vaccinated are allowed but you aren't cause you decided not to get the shots, either nut up and get the shots, or STFU.

So what if I get sick or die from covid? What's it to you, fascist? Everyone knows the risk and that anyone who does not take the jab should not be treated like a second class citizen which is what will soon start to happen and in some cases already has started to happen. This is discrimination, fascist.

Why should I not be able to bitch and moan and whine whine when I may not be allowed to participate and be denied the things that I use to do and take for granted? Whatever happened to freedom in Canada where one could choose how they want to live their life and whether they want to be vaccinated or not?

Why do fascists like you get all upset over people who refuse to be vaccinated? Why are we unvaccinated people being looked at as outcasts by fascists like you?

I have a right to bitch, moan and whine when I may be discriminated against and be denied services. You need to STFU yourself and stop worrying your fascist fat ass off about those who do not want to take an experimental vaccine. Either you believe in freedom of choice or you do not so F off, fascist. (y)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
10s of thousands for 100s of million administered. Its a very low and acceptable risk/chance and likely involves pre-existing conditions. But quote the raw number to make yourself sound less like a nut case.
Sure, whatever you say, fascist pig. Those numbers mentioned are not my made up numbers, fascist pig. LOL.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
And I don't pity the antivaccers who die because of their stuborness.............
And I guess that I will not bother to show any pity also to those that took the experimental guinea pig vaccine and got seriously injured or died. Gesus sleepy head, you must be really stupid alright. There are plenty of stories of people all over the internet who have had serious reactions and some have even died shortly after taken the guinea pig vaccine. Those buffoons sure like taking chances with their own lives. They are the stupid and stubborn ones themselves.

But old sleepy head will no doubt reply with another stupid answer like, well gee whiz, like duh, I never saw that on Globull, CTV, or the CBC. LOL.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
And if you get sick, get long covid or even die or someone you knows dies of it because of no vaccine, don't say a goddamn thing or whine about the issue/death because they made the choice. Everyone knows by now the risks...

Also don't expect the rest of us who are vaccinated to listen to your whining, bitching and moaning about how you 'can't do things' that we can. You want to go places and do things that vaccinated are allowed but you aren't cause you decided not to get the shots, either nut up and get the shots, or STFU.
Btw fascist, will you let me know when you start to get seriously ill in the next year or so? Mark that on your covid calendar for me, will you. But if you die, well, all I can say here is that it has been a slice. I always enjoy as to like how you do not have the balls to talk to me directly. What, are you scared of me, emoji funny face fascist. LOL.

Btw also. It is discrimination to deny anyone service here in Canada. Discrimination falls under the Charter of Rights and Freedoms in case you were not aware of that. Look up the word discrimination and see what it says and means in the dictionary if you are bright enough to do so. LOL.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I think your statement that many people have died" is erroneous as I've looked on-line and can't find anything to substantiate that claim. While there have been side effect for some, they're pretty much not too serious.

Also, prior to taking the shot, one is given a sheet and asked various questions to see if you may not be a person to get the shots so it's up to the individual to review and answer the questions according to their specific circumstances. If, for an example, you are allergic to something that may be in the vaccine, then you shouldn't take it.

I am of the firm belief that if you want the vaccination, get it; if not, don't. You and you alone are responsible for your health - period.

JMHO

All that is being done here by the lying media and your useless and lazy Canadian politicians is that they are going to try and put more fear and panic into your life over nothing once again. This is all just another virus hoax game for them and they know it. Most politicians are probably sad today that they had to fork over some freedoms back to we the sheeple. They will try and take those few freedoms back again in the fall if you let them do so. And here those pro vaxers thought that once you took their two covid jabs that all would be well. Well, maybe for now, all is well.

According to the Gateway Pundit website, 47% of the people who took the covid vaccine shot got covid. WTH? Here those people thought that they were free to go. Ha-ha. I am having a good laugh at their expense now. There will be no covid experimental guinea pig vaccine for me.

Sadly, many will believe their lying bull shit and do whatever they tell them to do once again. It may even mean that you may have to take another jab or two just to be on the safe side and stay alive. These covid viruses will never stop coming and the vaccine jabs will never come to an end.

I am truly starting to believe that all of this vaccine pushing stuff is a part of the globalists plans to kill off billions of people in the world. We will know if that is for real if we start to keep tabs on the world's population in the next few years. If the population starts dropping world wide then we will know as to why the globalists were pushing for everyone to take the jab. Enjoy your life with your family and friends because they may not be around in the next few years. Hey, we never know, eh?

But if you are in fear and in panic once again over this new hoax virus, well then, go ahead and take another dangerous jab because that is what it is all about. Get everyone vaccinated and then everyone will get sick or die in the next few years. I bet that you thought that once you took your two jabs that would be the end of it, right? Well we will see about that come this fall. I guess that the tens of billions of tax dollars that the globalists received was not enough tax dollars for them. It is said that there have been many new billionaires created thanks to this coivd virus hoax. It is probably time to start buying stocks belonging to big pharma. We could all make a killing pardon the pun! Just saying.

Last edited:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Btw fascist,

Not a fascist.

You obviously have no clue what that means.

Your repeated use of it towards me shows that much. I mean... geeze, snowflake, get a grip already.

will you let me know when you start to get seriously ill in the next year or so?

Why would I get seriously ill?

Mark that on your covid calendar for me, will you.

I don't have a Covid Calendar.

But if you die, well, all I can say here is that it has been a slice.

If I die, you won't give a shit what so ever.

I always enjoy as to like how you do not have the balls to talk to me directly.

I usually don't because you're a fucking wackadoodle, more than your average wackadoodle here, so...

What, are you scared of me, emoji funny face fascist. LOL.

What the FUCK is there to be scared of? Especially you, you ignorant, pile of excrement.

Btw also. It is discrimination to deny anyone service here in Canada.

So sue them if it's discrimination. :)

Discrimination falls under the Charter of Rights and Freedoms in case you were not aware of that.

Aware of it.

Look up the word discrimination

Why when I know what it means (and you don't).

and see what it says and means in the dictionary if you are bright enough to do so. LOL.

Coming from you, a pile of worm shit is brighter and more informed than you are.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
All that is being done here by the lying media and your useless and lazy Canadian politicians is that they are going to try and put more fear and panic into your life over nothing once again. This is all just another virus hoax game for them and they know it. Most politicians are probably sad today that they had to fork over some freedoms back to we the sheeple. They will try and take those few freedoms back again in the fall if you let them do so. And here those pro vaxers thought that once you took their two covid jabs that all would be well. Well, maybe for now, all is well.

According to the Gateway Pundit website, 47% of the people who took the covid vaccine shot got covid. WTH? Here those people thought that they were free to go. Ha-ha. I am having a good laugh at their expense now. There will be no covid experimental guinea pig vaccine for me.

Sadly, many will believe their lying bull shit and do whatever they tell them to do once again. It may even mean that you may have to take another jab or two just to be on the safe side and stay alive. These covid viruses will never stop coming and the vaccine jabs will never come to an end.

I am truly starting to believe that all of this vaccine pushing stuff is a part of the globalists plans to kill off billions of people in the world. We will know if that is for real if we start to keep tabs on the world's population in the next few years. If the population starts dropping world wide then we will know as to why the globalists were pushing for everyone to take the jab. Enjoy your life with your family and friends because they may not be around in the next few years. Hey, we never know, eh?

But if you are in fear and in panic once again over this new hoax virus, well then, go ahead and take another dangerous jab because that is what it is all about. Get everyone vaccinated and then everyone will get sick or die in the next few years. I bet that you thought that once you took your two jabs that would be the end of it, right? Well we will see about that come this fall. I guess that the tens of billions of tax dollars that the globalists received was not enough tax dollars for them. It is said that there have been many new billionaires created thanks to this coivd virus hoax. It is probably time to start buying stocks belonging to big pharma. We could all make a killing pardon the pun! Just saying.

The Gateway Pundit​

Last updated on June 21st, 2021 at 07:54 am

Gateway Pundit - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Very Low - Biased - Not Credible - Fake News

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

History

On 6/6/2021, The Gateway Pundit was moved to Very-Low factual reporting based on failed facts on a near-daily basis.

Jim Hoft owns The Gateway Pundit, and revenue derived through online advertising.

Analysis / Bias

The Gateway Pundit has published numerous false or conspiracy stories such as Hillary Clinton having a seizure, identifying an innocent person in the Las Vegas mass shooting, and identifying the wrong person after the motor vehicle homicide at the White Supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. Further, TGP claimed the “FBI received tips well in advance of the Florida school shooting and decided, for whatever reason, not to act.” Finally, based on publishing false information, TGP has faced lawsuits for defamation and damages to innocent individuals.
Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news. (10/4/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 6/21/2021)
Source: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

There you go...another antivaccer conspiracy theory

Left vs. Right Bias: How we rate the bias of media sources

NFN-Low Biased Factual News

July 17, 2021

Today’s Top Page Views​

Recently Updated Pages​

Subscribe via Email​

Enter your email address to subscribe to MBFC and receive notifications of new posts by email. For Ad-Free Subscriptions go here: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Join 21,082 other subscribers

Email Address

• Haha
Reactions: taxme and Serryah

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

The Gateway Pundit​

Last updated on June 21st, 2021 at 07:54 am

Gateway Pundit - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Very Low - Biased - Not Credible - Fake News

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

History

On 6/6/2021, The Gateway Pundit was moved to Very-Low factual reporting based on failed facts on a near-daily basis.

Jim Hoft owns The Gateway Pundit, and revenue derived through online advertising.

Analysis / Bias

The Gateway Pundit has published numerous false or conspiracy stories such as Hillary Clinton having a seizure, identifying an innocent person in the Las Vegas mass shooting, and identifying the wrong person after the motor vehicle homicide at the White Supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. Further, TGP claimed the “FBI received tips well in advance of the Florida school shooting and decided, for whatever reason, not to act.” Finally, based on publishing false information, TGP has faced lawsuits for defamation and damages to innocent individuals.
Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news. (10/4/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 6/21/2021)
Source: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

There you go...another antivaccer conspiracy theory

Left vs. Right Bias: How we rate the bias of media sources

NFN-Low Biased Factual News

July 17, 2021

Today’s Top Page Views​

Recently Updated Pages​

Subscribe via Email​

Enter your email address to subscribe to MBFC and receive notifications of new posts by email. For Ad-Free Subscriptions go here: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Join 21,082 other subscribers

Email Address
So just curious , can your fact checkers tell us about CNN , The Washington Post , NY Times and MSNBC ? They must come out as the paragon of virtue .

• Haha
Reactions: taxme and Dixie Cup

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Opps just saw the report on CNN moderate credibility, yup that says it right there . After four years of Russian Collusion lies they still have moderate credibility in your fact checkers eyes . Maybe you should open yours .

Reactions: taxme

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Opps just saw the report on CNN moderate credibility, yup that says it right there . After four years of Russian Collusion lies they still have moderate credibility in your fact checkers eyes . Maybe you should open yours .
Of course......If you believe everything I write in this forum.......
I don't believe everything I write myself:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Just like I keep saying that Anti vaccers, if they get sick should pay their own hospital bill!!!
Do I really believe that?

1626875251625.pngI get as much of a laugh from the far right as I do from the far left
I don't believe everything on Fox news anymore than everything on CNN

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yet you seem to put faith in the fact checkers , go figure .