Breonna Taylor

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Breonna Taylor

Was Breonna Taylor Is A Drug War Victim?

You are the company you keep, and she was associated with a drug dealer and was holding drug money..

If you don't want to be involved with police, quit committing crimes.

Being extra fuking disgusting today, aren't you?

She dated a drug dealer at one point; she wasn't dating him anymore and hadn't been for months.

Proof she was "holding drug money"??? Cause that's not mentioned anywhere I've heard/read.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
She dated a drug dealer at one point; she wasn't dating him anymore and hadn't been for months.
Proof she was "holding drug money"??? Cause that's not mentioned anywhere I've heard/read.
Liars lie. It's what makes them liars.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Why were police at Breonna Taylor's home? Here's what an investigative summary says

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — A detailed investigative report written more than a month after Louisville Metro Police fatally shot Breonna Taylor in her apartment on March 13 provides the first comprehensive look at the narcotics case that brought officers to her door.

Though police recovered no drugs or cash from the 26-year-old emergency room technician's apartment in Louisville's South End, the May 1 police report shows how officers linked Taylor to a narcotics investigation centered 10 miles away – largely through evidence that has since been challenged.

Why police targeted Taylor's apartment for a "no knock" search warrant after midnight has been a key question in the case since her shooting became a national rallying cry for racial justice in May.

After police used a battering ram to break open Taylor's front door, her boyfriend Kenneth Walker fired a single shot, which police said struck Sgt. Jonathan Mattingly in the femoral artery.....More

Leaked Docs Claim Breonna Taylor Was Managing Drug Dealing Ex’s Money, He Used Her Address As His

Louisville, KY – Leaked documents from the investigation of the Breonna Taylor shooting showed the 26-year-old had a close relationship with her drug dealer ex-boyfriend and was managing his money while he was in jail.

The documents were leaked to WAVE two days before bench warrants were issued for Taylor’s ex-boyfriend Jarmarcus Glover on Aug. 27.

Glover was arrested shortly thereafter on new drug charges, according to WAVE.

Taylor was shot five times by Louisville Metropolitan Police Department (LMPD) officers on March 13 during raid on her home to serve a search warrant.

Officers were serving a simultaneous arrest warrant on Glover across town.

Police said Taylor’s current boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, opened fire after police announced themselves and shot a Louisville police sergeant.

“Officers knocked on the door several times and announced their presence as police who were there with a search warrant,” he told reporters at a press conference the afternoon of March 13. “The officers forced entry into the exterior door and were immediately met by gunfire. Sergeant [John] Mattingly sustained a gunshot wound and returned fire.”....More

Not much of a stretch T-bones

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Not much of a stretch T-bones
What could possibly be more reliable and neutral than the Police Tribune?

You don't even understand my question, so I won't confuse you with the answer.

I'll just note that, while I have no doubt you find the notion that you have or could have the first flicker of comprehension of my position and the reasons therefor quite satisfying, it's really quite sad.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Here's a very good piece on all the information, misinformation, and dysinformation in the Breonna Taylor case.

It kinda blows up people like Moosie, who likes to ask leading questions and demand yes-or-no answers, and those who pick a single piece of information out of the pile and declare that's all that matters. And those who insist on dealing with each case in isolation, and asking only about the legal consequences of the case.

It concludes, surprisingly enough, that the minor charges filed in the Taylor case were correct, and that no more severe charges would have been proper.

But it also concludes that the police and judicial work that led to the raid in the first place was lazy and sloppy.

So, for those who are interested in more than yelling about how they're right about everything, for those who are capable of more than a one-word answer. . .

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/09/24/correcting-misinformation-about-breonna-taylor/

Again, if it's behind a paywall, let me know and I'll reproduce it in full.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I will not doubt you on sloppy police actions in haste reacting to probably a tip from an informant. WAPO would not be my go to in todays environment, they show way to much bias toward peaceful riots to show solidarity with any movement viewed as anything anti trump.

Breonna Taylor protests: Louisville police arrest at least 28 people during fourth night of protests

Mi'kmaq power, inside and beyond Ottawa, stronger than in past fishery battles
He lost his brother to Covid-19. Twelve days later, he died too
CNN logoBreonna Taylor protests: Louisville police arrest at least 28 people during fourth night of protests

Police in Louisville arrested 28 people Saturday night as protesters demanding justice for Breonna Taylor again took to the streets.

Saturday marked the fourth night of demonstrations in Louisville since the attorney general announced that no officers are being charged directly in the killing of Breonna Taylor. Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer said the protests have been largely peaceful.

On Saturday, a small group of protesters caused destruction when they set plywood shields on fire in the street in front of the First Unitarian Church, where a larger group of protesters gathered when the citywide curfew went into effect at 9 p.m., said the Louisville Metro Police Department (LMPD) in a series of tweets.

The violence began just before midnight when windows at Presentation Academy and Spalding University were smashed and several buildings were sprayed with graffiti. Small explosions were sparked when a car in the Spalding parking lot was set on fire with fireworks inside.

Both the police and the fire department responded to put the car fire out.

Aerial video taken from a LMPD helicopter and released on Twitter showed a fire burning in the street near the church. Police also released videos showing shattered glass doors and a heavily damaged light sign just off the street.

The protesters who gathered inside the church were asked to remain there while police investigated and secured the area.

Police made several arrests following the car fire incident and said they arrested at least 28 individuals in all on Saturday night.

On Thursday, among two dozen people arrested during the demonstrations was Kentucky state Rep. Attica Scott, the state's only Black female legislator.

CNN is in lockstep with WAPO in supporting peaceful riots and looting as a way to attack Trump's "law and order" statements.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I will not doubt you on sloppy police actions in haste reacting to probably a tip from an informant. WAPO would not be my go to in todays environment, they show way to much bias toward peaceful riots to show solidarity with any movement viewed as anything anti trump.
Breonna Taylor protests: Louisville police arrest at least 28 people during fourth night of protests
CNN is in lockstep with WAPO in supporting peaceful riots and looting as a way to attack Trump's "law and order" statements.
Yes, we're aware that you discount as "fake news" anything published in the Washington Post regardless of the author or the verified accuracy of the article. It's why I rarely bother to engage with you.