BREAKING!! TRUMP HAS BEEN SHOT

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Wow…surviving an assassination attempt while running for office. Hate to say it for those that don’t like the guy, but this almost makes him a shoe in potentially…
President Joe Biden issued a formal statement on the incident at the former president's rally in Pennsylvania today.

"There’s no place for this kind of violence in America," Biden said. "We must unite as one nation to condemn it."

Biden said he's been briefed on what took place, but he did not add to the narrative, except to say, "I’m grateful to hear that he’s safe and doing well."

He added, "I’m praying for him and his family and for all those who were at the rally, as we await further information."

Biden said he and the first lady are grateful that the U.S. Secret Service was able to get Trump to safety.

Reactions: Taxslave2

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca
Shooter was about 150 yards from Trump on a rooftop with a direct line of sight to the stage.

It defies every security protocol ever written that this rooftop was not secured, and law enforcement personnel were not standing up there.

GSaCW-sW4AQmM3x.jpg

TheShadow

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2020
Grand Bend
I like to target shoot and I could hit something easy at 200 yards with my .22 let along not having a higher powered rifle so not having that roof covered is either a mistake or...?

Reactions: Taxslave2

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You just hate facts, don’t you?

Give me facts first, then we'll talk.

So far the only real fact is - Trump was shot at, grazed, a spectator was killed, the gunman was killed, and it appears that there was shoddy issues going on that question a LOT of the protection of the Orange One.

That's all the facts there are, currently. I know that upsets you lot but until there's more, what's more to comment on?

Other than it shouldn't have happened.

I'm glad Trump is okay since making him a Martyr is NOT any sort of sane idea, and killing him period was wrong, stupid, etc, etc. He's a lot of things, but deserving of death isn't one of them.