Breaking Canada's Quarantine Rules Could Result In 6 Months In Prison & $750K Fines

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I wonder how far down the international league table of personal freedoms Canada has slid. Crazy to think you'll be below China. I can't wait to see the latest league table when it comes out.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Two Liberal MPs resign from government roles after traveling abroad amid coronavirus

Two Liberal MPs have resigned from their government and House of Commons roles after admitting to recently traveling overseas despite strict travel restrictions due to the spread of the coronavirus.

Read more: The Canadian politicians who travelled during the holidays amid a coronavirus pandemic

Pierrefonds—Dollard MP Sameer Zuberi stepped down from multiple committee roles while Kamal Khera, who represents Brampton West, resigned as parliamentary secretary to the Minister of International Development, according to a statement from the chief government whip...........More

Sacrificial lambs IMO

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
There are no travel bans. You can go where you want as long as you follow the protocols.

ETC: some provinces or countries have travel bans or restrictions. I was referring to Canadians ability to travel in general.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: B00Mer

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
All these ministers that got busted did they self isolate for 14 days on their return or just go about their business like they never left the country I haven't heard anyone ask that question yet.
That is the question that should be asked. The Ontario former Fiance Minister indicated he was quarantining for 14 days upon his return.

Reactions: Danbones

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

$1,000,000 Reward for Proof that COVID-19 Exists​

Wanted: Dead or Alive … The elusive COVID-19. They say it exists, but so far, they have not given any proof. It’s never been isolated, and never shown to be real. A bit like Santa Claus.

Anyway, for those who blindly believe the governments that COVID-19 is real … here is the opportunity of a lifetime. HealthGlade is officially offering $1,000,000 to anyone who can prove that COVID-19 exists.

Now I’m talking about real proof. Don’t bother sending a video of some newsreader on a mainstream media TV channel squawking like a parrot that it exists.

You will need to provide actual scientific proof. Proof that it has been isolated, and then proof that the isolated virus is in fact COVID-19, such as a demonstration of the supposed harm it causes. ie. Fulfill Koch’s Postulates.

Once you have foolproof evidence that COVID-19 exists, email it through, along with your personal details, and we will examine it, and happily pay you the money if you have provided irrefutable evidence.

And if you don’t have proof it exists, ask yourself, why do you believe in COVID-19?

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

TheShadow

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2020
Grand Bend

Reactions: Rockybird 1949