Bluegrass!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Check out Pete Wernick/Flexigrass.

A couple friends of mine. Elijah on the banjo and the guy on guitar Jody.

Enjoy!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Bluegrass! YES! Can anybody listen to banjo music and NOT tap their toes?
Did the Bluegrass festival circuit for over 12 years in Ontario, and one year in the maritimes....
Check out my Youtube Channel.....
https://www.youtube.com/user/lv2jm07
Mostly Bluegrass

The gentleman singing in the front video "Albert Seed" I first met in '98 or '99 in NewLiskeard, He's was just a farmer there.
But a great voice and he knows lots of these old songs

Here's another Old fella.....this one is an east coaster......
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FCp8anqz-0

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Check out Pete Wernick/Flexigrass.

A couple friends of mine. Elijah on the banjo and the guy on guitar Jody.

Enjoy!

Pretty darned good! Thanks.

Did the Bluegrass festival circuit for over 12 years in Ontario, and one year in the maritimes....
Check out my Youtube Channel.....
https://www.youtube.com/user/lv2jm07
Mostly Bluegrass

The gentleman singing in the front video "Albert Seed" I first met in '98 or '99 in NewLiskeard, He's was just a farmer there.
But a great voice and he knows lots of these old songs

Here's another Old fella.....this one is an east coaster......
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FCp8anqz-0

OMG! I hadn't heard those songs for years and years. Thanks for posting.

Great to see so many bluegrass fans here! Thanks all!
I learned to play the banjo in the '40s, just a kid then but played all my life until arthritis made it impossible. The 5 string Gibson still sits in a place of honour in my living room though, tuned and ready to go. Just hoping someday a banjo picker will turn up and give us a tune.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Pretty darned good! Thanks.

OMG! I hadn't heard those songs for years and years. Thanks for posting.

Great to see so many bluegrass fans here! Thanks all!
I learned to play the banjo in the '40s, just a kid then but played all my life until arthritis made it impossible. The 5 string Gibson still sits in a place of honour in my living room though, tuned and ready to go. Just hoping someday a banjo picker will turn up and give us a tune.
Since you seem to live in southern Ontario, you must have heard of the Tottenham Bluegrass festival about 4o minutes north of Toronto...
Home - The Tottenham Bluegrass Festival - Official Site of the 2017 Tottenham Bluegrass Festival
I've quit trailering for about 5 years now, but I still go to that festival every year.....I stay at my daughter's in Mississauga and commute to the festival over the weekend
It's a picture of my old trailer parked at the Tottenham festival on my Youtube front page!

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Since you seem to live in southern Ontario, you must have heard of the Tottenham Bluegrass festival about 4o minutes north of Toronto...
Home - The Tottenham Bluegrass Festival - Official Site of the 2017 Tottenham Bluegrass Festival
I've quit trailering for about 5 years now, but I still go to that festival every year.....I stay at my daughter's in Mississauga and commute to the festival over the weekend
It's a picture of my old trailer parked at the Tottenham festival on my Youtube front page!

I've heard of it but have never been. Since moving back from Winnipeg I have not been going to any events like this. My husband isn't much for events like that and lately I'm not travelling around much. Getting too old, ya see!

Enjoyed the site you posted.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
one of my all time favs
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg3IWf7mVJs
lol
stringbean
rip dude
we miss you
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8HxlaSR3SA
stringbean docu