Black Lives Matter-Ugliness of Racism.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
OnlyFans model accused of killing beau being sued by his family
She has claimed she killed Obumseli in self-defence.

Author of the article:Brad Hunter
Published Apr 14, 2023 • Last updated 1 day ago • 2 minute read

OnlyFans superstar Courtney Clenney’s troubles are mounting.

The skin model who is accused of murdering her boyfriend in their Miami condo last year now faces a lawsuit.

The 26-year-old is being sued for negligence by the family of Christian Obumseli for medical and funeral expenses, TMZ reports.

Clenney is charged with second-degree murder in the stabbing death of her longtime boyfriend on April 3, 2022. She has claimed she killed Obumseli in self-defence.

When cops arrived on the scene, Clenney was drenched in her boyfriend’s blood.

Obumseli’s family has always claimed that it was, in fact, Clenney who was the aggressor and that she turned into a Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde character when she was boozing.

Audio from the 911 call reveals Clenney telling her boyfriend: “Baby, I’m so sorry.”

He can be heard in the background, suffering from a stab wound to the shoulder: “I can’t feel my arm.” The stab wound was just inches above a tattoo of her name.

Obumseli’s family said the 911 call along with the graphic crime scene photos show that Clenney had intended to murder him and then allegedly regretted her actions.

“It shows her state of mind. She’s saying she’s sorry because she’s realizing what she’s done. She’s not saying, ‘I was defending myself,'” family lawyer Larry Hadfield said.

Obumseli later died of his injuries in hospital.

She was arrested months later in Hawaii and has been in the Dade County Jail ever since she was extradited. His family was furious it took so long to charge Clenney, who they described as a “wealthy white woman.”

According to information taken from Obumseli’s iCloud account by detectives, the doomed man wrote how his girlfriend stabbed him twice in the leg the previous year. In a separate incident, he was allegedly smashed in the head and left with a concussion.

Obumseli was injured again three months before he was killed following another explosion of violence. He went to the hospital in that incident.

Two months before he was murdered, condo CCTV captured Clenney viciously pummeling Obumseli, who did not appear to fight back.

Staff and residents of their condo reported numerous domestic disturbance incidents involving the pair.

bhunter@postmedia.com

@HunterTOSun

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

White Kansas City man, 85, charged in shooting of Black teen​

Sixteen-year-old Ralph Yarl was shot twice — once in the head — after knocking on the wrong door after being sent by his parents to retrieve his siblings from a friend’s house

Article

Well, at least he didn't Khill him.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Sixteen-year-old Ralph Yarl was shot twice — once in the head — after knocking on the wrong door after being sent by his parents to retrieve his siblings from a friend’s house

Article

So I guess he should'a had a gun with him when picking up his brother, you know, to defend himself...

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

Article

What a mess. The teen is recovering at home through sheer dumb luck I’m assuming. What was going through the 85yr old guys head to lead to this?

I’m not trying to justify this whatsoever, but I wonder what the old guy experienced previously to lead him to think that this was a justifiable action or reaction? He will spend the rest of his days in some kind of geriatric prison. Luckily the Teen will survive this as the old guy won’t. It’s ugly all the way around.

An 84-year-old man has been charged in the shooting of 16-year-old Ralph Yarl, Clay County Prosecutor Zachary Thompson announced late Monday afternoon.

Andrew D. Lester faces charges of first-degree assault and armed criminal action in the shooting Thursday in a Northland neighborhood. A warrant for his arrest issued Monday calls for him to be held on a $200,000 bond.

Thompson noted that the assault charge is a class A felony. If found guilty, Lester faces no less than 10 years and up to 30 years or life imprisonment.

The teen was shot after knocking on the wrong door where he had been sent to pick up his younger twin brothers, his family has said. The shooting has stoked national outrage with Vice President Kamala Harris as well as several celebrities weighing in.

“The defendant is charged with [a Class] A felony,” Clay County Prosecutor Zachary Thompson said at a Monday press conference. “It’s the highest level offense in the state of Missouri.”

Earlier on Monday, it was revealed that there were signs warning against solicitors and trespassers at the home where Yarl was shot.

A small sign right above the doorbell Yarl rang reads, “No Solicitors,” and another sign by the side fence states: “This property is protected by surveillance cameras.”

It remains unclear if Yarl read any of the signs when he arrived at the home around 10:30 p.m. The teen never crossed through the door, according to prosecutors.

The charges against the elderly homeowner came after Halle Berry and other celebrities demanded justice for the shot teen.

Kansas City police said just before 10 p.m. April 13, Ralph was picking up his younger siblings at a home on N.E. 115th Terrace when he mistakenly went to a house on N.E. 115th Street.

I wonder if this is the same “Andrew D. Lester” as above?
1681779719012.jpeg
On 17 April prosecutors announced that they had filed charges against an 85-year-old white man named Andrew D Lester for the shooting of Ralph Yarl.
1681780081877.jpeg
The Kansas City Star reported Ralph is being cared for by his mother, who is a nurse.

A GoFundMe set up to help with medical expenses for Ralph Yarl has surpassed its $2 million goal as of Monday, the page shows.

It was started by Yarl’s aunt Faith Spoonmore just one day ago, according to the page history.

The fund description says that the account will be used to pay for Yarl’s “medical bills and therapy,” and additional donations will go toward “college expenses at Texas A&M, a trip to West Africa, and other expenses.”

The White man suspected of shooting Ralph Yarl, a Black teen, was released last week after being held for about one hour in custody because of a Missouri law regarding charges, said Zachary Thompson, the Clay County prosecuting attorney.

Andrew D. Lester was taken into custody just before midnight on April 13 but was released at 1:24 a.m. on April 14, according to police department officials who spoke to CNN.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
What a mess. The teen is recovering at home through sheer dumb luck I’m assuming. What was going through the 85yr old guys head to lead to this?

I’m not trying to justify this whatsoever, but I wonder what the old guy experienced previously to lead him to think that this was a justifiable action or reaction? He will spend the rest of his days in some kind of geriatric prison. Luckily the Teen will survive this as the old guy won’t. It’s ugly all the way around.

An 84-year-old man has been charged in the shooting of 16-year-old Ralph Yarl, Clay County Prosecutor Zachary Thompson announced late Monday afternoon.

Andrew D. Lester faces charges of first-degree assault and armed criminal action in the shooting Thursday in a Northland neighborhood. A warrant for his arrest issued Monday calls for him to be held on a $200,000 bond.

Thompson noted that the assault charge is a class A felony. If found guilty, Lester faces no less than 10 years and up to 30 years or life imprisonment.

The teen was shot after knocking on the wrong door where he had been sent to pick up his younger twin brothers, his family has said. The shooting has stoked national outrage with Vice President Kamala Harris as well as several celebrities weighing in.

“The defendant is charged with [a Class] A felony,” Clay County Prosecutor Zachary Thompson said at a Monday press conference. “It’s the highest level offense in the state of Missouri.”

Earlier on Monday, it was revealed that there were signs warning against solicitors and trespassers at the home where Yarl was shot.

A small sign right above the doorbell Yarl rang reads, “No Solicitors,” and another sign by the side fence states: “This property is protected by surveillance cameras.”

It remains unclear if Yarl read any of the signs when he arrived at the home around 10:30 p.m. The teen never crossed through the door, according to prosecutors.

The charges against the elderly homeowner came after Halle Berry and other celebrities demanded justice for the shot teen.

Kansas City police said just before 10 p.m. April 13, Ralph was picking up his younger siblings at a home on N.E. 115th Terrace when he mistakenly went to a house on N.E. 115th Street.

I wonder if this is the same “Andrew D. Lester” as above?
View attachment 17913
On 17 April prosecutors announced that they had filed charges against an 85-year-old white man named Andrew D Lester for the shooting of Ralph Yarl.
View attachment 17914

I thought he was still in hospital for his injuries as they're life threatening.

I also don't see any reason why this man needed to shoot this kid, but he'll likely get away with it because age or some shit.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
1681781944920.png

Police investigate union officer over 'kill all white men’ tweet

Bahar Mustafa faces being dismissed from her position as welfare and diversity officer at Goldsmiths University student union

By Agency
23 May 2015 • 12:08am

Police have launched an investigation into a controversial student union diversity officer who allegedly tweeted “kill all white men.”...

To continue reading this article ... put your left foot in, pull your left foot out, put you right foot in and shake it all aboot.

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I thought he was still in hospital for his injuries as they're life threatening.

I also don't see any reason why this man needed to shoot this kid, but he'll likely get away with it because age or some shit.
Shooting happens 13th (Thursday), Teen released from hospital 16th (Sunday), and Old Guy charged 17th (Monday) if I’m following this correctly. This all happened within the last four days.

Vice President, President, and a slew of Celebrities have all waded in.

Reactions: petros

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
View attachment 17915

Police investigate union officer over 'kill all white men’ tweet

Bahar Mustafa faces being dismissed from her position as welfare and diversity officer at Goldsmiths University student union

By Agency
23 May 2015 • 12:08am

Police have launched an investigation into a controversial student union diversity officer who allegedly tweeted “kill all white men.”...

To continue reading this article ... put your left foot in, pull your left foot out, put you right foot in and shake it all aboot.
….& all charges are dropped.

Reactions: petros

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Take up the White man's burden --
Send forth the best ye breed --
Go bind your sons to exile
To serve your captives' need;
To wait in heavy harness
On fluttered folk and wild --
Your new-caught, sullen peoples,
Half devil and half child.

Take up the White Man's burden --
In patience to abide,
To veil the threat of terror
And check the show of pride;
By open speech and simple,
An hundred times made plain.
To seek another's profit,
And work another's gain.

The savage wars of peace --
Fill full the mouth of Famine
And bid the sickness cease;
And when your goal is nearest
The end for others sought,
Watch Sloth and heathen Folly
Bring all your hope to nought.

No tawdry rule of kings,
But toil of serf and sweeper --
The tale of common things.
The ports ye shall not enter,
The roads ye shall not tread,
Go make them with your living,
And mark them with your dead!

Take up the White man's burden --
And reap his old reward:
The blame of those ye better,
The hate of those ye guard --
The cry of hosts ye humour
(Ah, slowly!) toward the light: --
"Why brought ye us from bondage,
"Our loved Egyptian night?"

Ye dare not stoop to less --
Nor call too loud on freedom
To cloak your weariness;
By all ye cry or whisper,
By all ye leave or do,
The silent, sullen peoples
Shall weigh your Gods and you.

Have done with childish days --
The lightly proffered laurel,
The easy, ungrudged praise.
Comes now, to search your manhood
Through all the thankless years,
Cold-edged with dear-bought wisdom,
The judgment of your peers!

--Rudyard Kipling, 1899

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I figured this would get to White guys whining about how hard-done-by they are pretty quick.

White Man's Burden must be pretty heavy.

What I don't get is that this idiot could have avoided all this, by asking who it was, what he wanted, and when finding out why the kid was there, telling him he had the wrong house.

Instead, nada, not a damn word was said, and instead he SHOT the kid.

3houses later when the kid went for help, he got it, only AFTER being told to lie on the ground with his hands up and out. WTF... WHY are people so fucking scared of black people and black kids? Hell, I'm more 'scared' of fucking White brats than anyone else.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit