Big Brother is watching ,so are "They"

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
How far is too far when it comes to officials of "the system" over seeing the "peoples" public/private affairs...?

How much power should Big Biz /Big Gov /Boss /Big Brother/They ... have over the peoples public and private lives/affair?

Do New internet laws/regulations expand into marketing ?.Freedom of information..?That amateur video .E-Book,E-Mail..Music/Lyrics...Britney Spears/Lady Gaga's advertising agency ..Anyone Marketing their product or giving "Questionable" information to anonymous teenagers?...A Twitter's Tweet to an unknown follower Blocked? ..A blog/ website holding unsavory information about someone that ,that "someone" ..doesn't/didn't like?..
Shut it down?...

How far should the long arm of the law be able to reach into our P.C.'s/Lap tops/Cell phones.Personal converstions... etc..?.

Where does Censorship /Security/ law enforcement become invasive ?..Cross the line into invasion of privacy?Intrude on /Interfere with the General Publics Rights and Freedoms/ An Individuals Personal Rights and Freedoms..?

The more I read all the new internet laws and regulations comin into force through older laws.........The More I begin to see Big biz and ,"out of Touch" Ignorant Governments throttling the individuals internet without fully understanding how the internet works..Without fully grasping all the great possiblities and potential a "free" Global internet has to offer .....

The internet and computer was designed for ; Gathering ,Calculating,Processessing,Storing and Sharing Information..

Most of all. .. "THEY" don't seem to fully understand what the long term effects of their Broad/over reaching laws will have, on the future success, of cyberspace, and its dedicated/loyal /Fee paying explorers.
They recklessly rush around, as if intentionally looking for any law or regulation they can find and subtly change , bend, toward some alternative ,hidden agenda.Anything that will stomp on the general publics freedoms .Even if it includes using alterior language and motives. Shady contraversial practices under "Contraversial ,Exploitive , suggestive " headings.
Too often legalese is misused and altered to serve other, "Broad spanning" interests/"far reaching" purposes. Crafters of such legal documents usually end up personally benefiting from the newly added vagueness , foreign ,incomprehensible legal jargon,tongue twisting words,and mind boggling phrases..Only to succeed in creating and exposing even more gapping loop holes and Grey areas to be filled ,sent through loops,confused to contraversy , tied up into knots , by other clever apprentices of literacy , word witchs and wizards......Knowing few will ever dare, care to question , or explore any further, all the underlying implications , within the documents mystifying contents .. :shock:

In the end , all these changes never seem to accomplish or ammount to anything substantial, in the area it was originally proposed and designed for..Loosing its real genuine reason, true/ honest sense of good purpose .Always seems to have its roots based in Money ,Power ,Control .Steming out to enforce /impose it's will, upon its Slave drones . To abuse its newly aquired, ultimate, unbridled force over the general public and the whole of Cyberspace ...

There are many laws that protect/prevent people from becoming victums of criminal acts..It's when these laws themselves are exploited by Law makers /security /gov /big biz inorder to pass new ,shady ,( would normally be) contraversial internet regulations that infridge on everyones freedoms.All Under the banner/label " Contraversial ,Exploitive , suggestive ,Lurring Predator,terrorist.crisis .War On..Fear ..Panick...."..

Google?...Wonder if Google will have to change their name because it's suggestive..HMMM....
Let's see ....Say your...Googling someone on twitter and bringin them back to your.."myspace" page to show them somethin'..Listen to a song.........Could this be defined as lurring ?!..Sure, why not ?.... ..If ."Sargent Security " Thinks so ..."THEY'll " shut ya down!..Throttled!.Kicked Offline ..Fine is in the mail...For talkin to An Undesirable..... and because that song sucks! !....
Or

Let's just say your Leadin and Showin some" New Unknown" user Around "You Tube "...showin them various Vids ....and BAM!!...That's Unacceptable material ...Shut down..! ,cut off line and monitored regularly by " Big Brother"..."THEM".."THE WATCHERS!"...:icon_smile:...

Or ...What if .
..Say ..I dont know.....You go to A friends "face book "page to check out there threads and wares...?..What if you find out they have just "Unfriended"... you..Is that UNACCEPTABLE PREDATORY BEHAVIOR!!....TRESPASSING!...
Busted !...By the 3rd man down from the currently Acting ,Head of Internet security, in Buckton ,Texas.... ..IP Daily , Blasts You...."Hey ..What' you doin' there..!?...Hidin' somethin there?.What have you got to hide?....Paranoid?..Why ya Twitchin.?...Where're your hands.!..LET ME SEE YOUR HANDS!,..Place them on the keyboard, where I can see them !..I've been Googlin you all day .Checkin you out...And I've decided ..You don't look right to me ....and... I don't like what your watching .....or where I think your headin......So That's it !...Cut off line!..Shut Down..Disconnected..!..Get outta here.!.Don't come round these parts no more..Hear?!"

Better keep an eye out for "THEY".."THEM"..."THE WATCHERS"..."BIG BROTHER.." the " OVER SEE'ERS!...CUZ THEY could be WATCHIN'!..Followin' your every move.. If they feel whatever you are doing is "Unacceptable".."Slanderous".."Predatory"."Insulti ng"..."Invasive"..."Just Plain Crazy"".Lurring." "Spelt wrong "..."Trepassing" :..Or Perhaps , you and your Damned, Dirty Rotten computer are just .."Out of date ..Too Slow .With nothing good to say about anything ....".....They'll throttle you, shut ya down, Kick ya offline.They'll come to your home,take your computer.Throw it on the ground ...Kick you when your down..!.Take your computer back to the lab and let everyone in the office check out your personal stuff...While your sitting there Handcuffed to the chair..Watching as everyone Laughs, at you ,as they Scold you ,before throwin ya in jail .......".HA.HA ..What have ya got to say for yourself now..Smart guy.?."........

Until they find you rightfully innocent in a court of law..!...(With the proper defense..)

"Ooops..Sorry bout that ...Your free to go ...By the Way ..I like the pic of you and your mom..Nice lookin wife and family .Givem my best would ya . ....And ..oh by the way ...Here's your computer back..." Legal advisor/Attorney at law/prosecutor/evidence handler /public relations representative , Hue "Styles"Bitchly ,Coldly apologizes ,Stone faced...

Ok ...Ok .Might be stretchin it a little ..Gettin off track ...I apologize ...

But ..

It's when The laws become so broad and far reaching ,enforcers begin to make victums out of the innocent .That's when laws become ineffective ..That's when the whole System Crashs !

Laws that genuinely work towards preventing true crime and the exploitation of vulnerable ,innocent victums is always welcome ..Justice must be enforced...As long as .. New Rules /Regulations/Laws/ Bills are clearly labelled and used for what they were originally intended for ..and no more. Or the diluted document's true purpose will be mostly ineffective , proven delusive ... Next to impossible to enforce..Counter productive and would lead to the demise ,and to the ultimate end of a great/useful information gathering and sharing tool..The internet..

I hope Freedom fighters and Privacy advocates are watching "The watchers" closely ,and will not be forced to silence / Censored from giving their opposing input on any contraversial issues concerning the peoples, hard fought, Rights and Personal Freedoms...!

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Supreme Court eases restrictions on corporate campaign spending - CNN.com

Power to the people.(as long as your Big Biz employer says it's ok)..If corporations support a candidate ..It better be transparent...May I suggest sew on badges/symbol placed on the politicians suit ,next to his/her name?..How about an online registry?

1 of many potential problems I can see, is if big oil, banks or insurance companies publically supported a candidate ,and the candidate was required to disclose all big sponsors publically..They would never get elected.."They" know it..

Now on the other hand if a candidate was sponsored by Green/Clean Tech companies ..The people would stand in lines for miles to vote..:) lol...However in the U.S. election system .The peoples vote only goes so far as it is now..

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com

1984 by George Orwell. Search, Read, Study, Discuss. - Orson Wells - 1984 - Keeps getting more eerily real as time progresses..

http://www.history.com/nostradamus-effect

Good TV show ..but take it for what it is ...A Medium - An influencial tool looking for ratings and followers.....

http://www.dailycommonsense.com/web-bot-what-is-it-can-it-predict-stuff/ - Web bot

http://twitter.com/ - Twitter - uses same type of "web bot idea."....As do search engines and other Social network sites...Browsers(through 3rd party groups)

But can "THEY" predict the future?

Consensus can create A Truth -Doesn't mean it's THE Truth .Unless people in powerful positions(Leaders), use info/energy, to create momentum ,to make consensus/popular opinion happen.For good or bad/Better or worse..For 1 ,few,or all ..Anything can be altered and changed using same info/energy ....at anytime . To get a Greater Truth ..Still not necessarily An absolute Truth ..

Eg. of Self fulfulling prophecy = Markets and Advertisers influencing outcome .
= People for the most part, following behind others...Going with the flow..Following the system in place...Or 1 person believing in 1 thing so much /ignoring everything else..Can Make a false truth(? craziness/insanity/Genius8O ) ..

What does webbot/do prophets /futurists say about/ after 2012? - Lots of stuff..
How much was/is/will be true? ...Hard to say...

Nastradomus - 45% right , for those who believe(d) he was/is a true prophet ...

..Seeing that webbot won't exist after 2012 according to its own prediction. ...Does it/can it predict it's own demise?.Stop and change it from happening ?...Sure ...Why not ?..:?:

If everyone gets together and decides something should not exist .Will it?/Does it?..Sure ..Why not ?.:?:.:)

If a predicting tool( web bot / market tools/some formula) does know / can predict its own future /demise ..What can /will it and its users do, to prevent its demise...?

These are a few of the issues that we(humans) run into when trying to predict the future(fate/destiny)..

The future can always be changed, to a point / 0/equal/balance/ line/1...Although there are higher energies and influences that no one can observe or alter .A greater Truth ...Depending on 1's perspective and position of observation....

Then there is the Absolute Truth ..
The truth = The proven Solution ....
The Proven solution/outcome = The Absolute Truth ...

"You know you can't look at the sun without shielding your eyes" - Lyrics from a new song I wrote..1 absolute truth ..

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely."... That's an absolute truth 8O:?:

Math has made the search for Absolute Truths.. A Precise Science ..But only as far as our tested observation can percieve..

left+ Right = 1 brain .

U make what you become ,so do others , as well as your surrounding environment .

Science explains it all best through many different fields of study ...

Left + Right Brain + Knowing and understandings the above statements ..Leads to 1 body/mind/(soul).. ...

Absolute Truth ...We exist..and we'll die..Still there's room for surprise -

Here's the theories of everything ...
1.Relativity - http://www.thefreedictionary.com/relativity
2.Quantumm - http://physics.about.com/od/quantumphysics/Quantum_Physics.htm
3.Complexity - http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/complexity-theory.html
4.Chaos - http://www.answers.com/topic/chaos-theory-3
5.New String theory - http://physics.about.com/od/quantumphysics/f/stringtheory.htm

There ....Does that make everything/"the future" any clearer.?..;) ...:)

Who knows what's to come , what will be , Fade Away ...but
Let's hope it screams and yells ,long before it's almost over...- "Waiting till the end" - see beginning of thread .. http://forums.canadiancontent.net/news/89155-iitt-what-about.html :)

Everything is Energy and Information ...The rest is recyclable waste...

Believe in/it...Or not ...

No 1 Wants/knows it all ..

In 1 peace or in pieces ..

I choose (as do most)

Peace...and that's the truth ..;-):smile:

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
How Countries Are Regulating Internet Content - Internet Laws and regulations ..

Internet users could be banned over illegal downloads - Times Online - France has passed a strict copyright policy -

"They" just aren't gettin it ..Those who try to control the info on the internet, for profit, and nothing else. Will box themselves into a corner until they are forgotten .Big Gov/Big Biz .Hate it when they don't get their way/the attention "THEY" demand....Consequneces Can be Scary ..

The day Big Gov/Big Biz control/regulate /the internet s the day the system crashs..

Those who keep the internet open for global use..Will be the next leaders...Let's hope it's all inclusive ..

The internet was designed for Gathering ,Calculating,Processessing,Storing and Sharing Information..

Here's the paradox...If it's alright for them to watch us(3rd parties included)...Is it alright for us to watch them ?

As an independent musician ..I give all my music away for free..Hope people come to my site and any shows I might have....for a small fee at the door /or online you can have everything for free ..All inclusive..V.I.P

Is the future..

As A world leader ...I'd be talkin to other world leaders on the peoples behalf ..

IN PEACE ..

:canada:

Last edited:

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
"Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man,let’s try something different;take my pound of flesh "

"Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man,let’s try something different;take my pound of flesh " J Stacks..

Joseph Stack's suicide note | Richard Adams | World news | guardian.co.uk - Plane Crashes into Building in Texas ..

Austin news, sports, weather, Longhorns, business | Statesman.com - J. Stacks Suicide Note ..

As horrible as it might sound , It was the Suicide note that got my attention .(1 other presumed dead )...

"Keep an eye out for the future..Can't just throw the past away..What's here 2 day ,will bring tommorrow
...Tommorow means another day..!" Odds R Evolution, song "What's In the Jar?"

Always Gotta try to move positively forward...As hard as that seems nowadays..With all the Big Biz/Big Gov..B.S Games.. Don't let the negativity eat you away ..

Never surrender, or things will never have a chance to get Better...

Peace

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Joe Depinto: 7-11 CEO Undercover Boss | NowPublic News Coverage - notta bad idea at all ..Rewarding the good for a job well done makes good business sense..Wonder What happens to the rest?..They become Temp Workers I imagine...Watch out for Bosses , undercover..:) Ultimatley I think it's a good show..Worth watching ..

CNN.com - Somethin to keep an eye on ...We all know gov is broken ...Let's find solutions on how to fix it.. My recommendation is Green/Clean Tech ...But of course..;-):smile:

Fact Check: Cyberattack threat - CNN.com

YouTube - Cyber Attack Simulation From CNN (GNN) And Federal Government

- Gnn Simulated cyber attack ..A little artificial /B rated ..(Thankfully) ..However the Risks of a Large Scale Cyber Attack is becoming more possible with every upgrade...

We are becoming increasingly dependent on our technology. So tests and programs such as the thread above are necessary and something all should consider/watch/learn from, and work to prevent .

Don't leave it all up to Big Gov/Big Biz to secure your internet ...Take steps to protect your own identity , back up your important files somewhere safe...Always have a Plan "B"

Last edited:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
She is watching The Detectives
It's so cute
Watching The Detectives
Oh they shoot shoot shoot
They beat him up until the teardrops start
You can't be wounded when you've got no heart.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Ol' B rated Sci Fi/Horror ..Gotta lovem' ..I'll add "Them" to my collection....

FreeMason's ..Now there's a history shrouded in secrecy ..Pretty interesting stuff though ...Who are "they"..I've done some research on "them" ... or I mean " They " (?)in the past ...I learned things I swore I'd never tell ..:)...

YouTube - Rowdy Roddy piper in THEY LIVE - Don't fool yourself .."They live" everywhere...

YouTube - Tripod Attack! - Keep an Eye out for these "They" ..

But my biggest concern of all...Shhh , gotta keep it down so "They" don't hear :fucyc:...( what wazat :confused3:))

Are These

YouTube - Police Spy Drone

YouTube - US Drone Planes

YouTube - UAV DRONE PREDATOR FIRING HELLFIRE MISSILES

Don't forget all the eye's in the Sky/Space .." They" are everywhere ...and there's no Tears in a virtual eye ...

Oh ...No ...I've said too much ..Gotta go ..." They" re here.... 8-O...:booty:

Real life is far stranger/freakier than fiction ..even Science fiction ...
:cool:

Last edited: