#BidenLied - buyer's remorse sets in

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Kamal would have to be approved by congress

Are you tired of being wrong?

Wrong, but thanks for further showing your ignorance.

Upon a president's death, the VP is automatically president. Section 1.

Upon Presidential notification to Congress, the VP fills the role of president until the president becomes able to return. Section 3.

The "principal officers" can devolve presidential power upon the VP by informing Congress. The only time Congressional "confirmation" is needed is when the principal officers have acted, and the president says he is fit. In such a case, the issue is resolved by Congress. Section 4.

I know you won't believe it, cuz you got a YouTube video. I invite anybody with a brain to read the 25th Amendment, if they're interested.

Linky-dinky.

Nice try, shit-for-brains.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Upon Presidential notification to Congress, the VP fills the role of president until the president becomes able to return. Section 3.

The "principal officers" can devolve presidential power upon the VP by informing Congress. The only time Congressional "confirmation" is needed is when the principal officers have acted, and the president says he is fit. In such a case, the issue is resolved by Congress. Section 4.

I know you won't believe it, cuz you got a YouTube video. I invite anybody with a brain to read the 25th Amendment, if they're interested.

Linky-dinky.

Hey asshole she needs the support of congress to be sworn in as POTUS under the 25th amendment, in which case she will have to do it before congress flips to the GOP, don't you know your own country?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Hey asshole she needs the support of congress to be sworn in as POTUS under the 25th amendment, in which case she will have to do it before congress flips to the GOP, don't you know your own country?
OK, sorry I called you shit-for-brains.

You're clinically insane.

Merry Christmas

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

Linky-dinky.

"Upon Presidential notification to Congress, the VP fills the role of president until the president becomes able to return." You were right Twin_Moose!! Even Tech agrees with you LOL

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I guess if you're too stupid to understand the difference between notification and confirmation, that made sense.
From your own post

The only time Congressional "confirmation" is needed is when the principal officers have acted

So if there was a full change congress has to confirm VEEP to POTUS

Lay off the booze a little

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
There should be a Canadian Suppourters Remorse Sydrome. Like Canada we gotta realize whether they're democrat or republican that they dont give a fuck about us. We are taken for granted because we take ourselves for granted.

Dont follow bling ideology

Reactions: Twin_Moose