Biden to kill Keystone XL on Wednesday

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Of course he is. Biden is going to DESTROY MURKA! on Wednesday.

Haven't you heard?

He will.. I hope he puts a homeless shelter next to your home.. and kills your home value and retirement.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
He will.. I hope he puts a homeless shelter next to your home.. and kills your home value and retirement.

Next?
Oo
I thought they had modern precision guidance on those things these days...I am expecting a direct hit.

Agenda 2030 Communism; you know..."you will own nothing...and you will be happy!"

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Grapes in Alberta.

They're sour.

Just the opposite, home paid cash, all 4 vehicles paid off, all my tractor trailers paid off, and no Credit Card debt and $20,000 in silver bars.. well they are probably worth more now, I hear silver went up 60%..

How are your finances??? 🤣 🤣 🤣

...and my bank account.. well I take about 2 trips to Texas per month.. just chilling. gets me out of Canada.. and I get to visit Mexico.. (during lockdown) and a break from the cold weather.. and do some shopping, oh like buying a TV, and other stuff in the USA.

thumbnail.jpg

Reactions: taxslave

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
It’s Trudeau fault, he should have been able to convince Biden not to cancel the permit, they are on the same team but Trudeau was never a strong proponent of the P/L, or any p/l for that matter.

What an idiot.
Gee, that's one of the highest reviews of trudie I have ever seen!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
  • Haha
Reactions: B00Mer

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Who has a job that can pay for that, that is the question?
Oo
Government and crown corporation employees?

Vancouver mayor says 25% of city may be unable to pay property taxes due to COVID-19​

They were already broke after Moonbat Roberts.

City of Vancouver at risk of bankruptcy, says mayor​

Records show the city’s overall financial position improved by $300.8 million in 2019 with accumulated surplus totalling $7.9 billion.

Author of the article:
David Carrigg
Publishing date:
Apr 13, 2020 • Last Updated April 13, 2020 • 3 minute read
VANCOUVER, BC,  Mayor Kennedy Stewart providing an update on ongoing COVID-19 response ...................(Photo credit: Francis Georgian / Postmedia) , Vancouver. VancouverReporter: ,  ( Francis Georgian   /  PNG staff [PNG Merlin Archive]
Vancouver Mayor Kennedy Stewart says the city is at risk of insolvency. PHOTO BY FRANCIS GEORGIAN /PNG
The City of Vancouver is at risk of going bankrupt, says the mayor, citing a recent poll showing more than half of property owners are not expecting to pay full property taxes this year as COVID-19 financial woes take hold.
In a press release issued on Sunday afternoon, Mayor Kennedy Stewart said his earlier claim that the city would lose up to $189 million in revenue and fee shortfalls in 2020 could be as much as $325 million short of the mark. The city has already laid off 1,500 workers

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The decision delighted advocates of the so-called “Green New Deal,” but will disappoint Biden’s own political allies in the trade union movement, who had backed the pipeline for the thousands of jobs it would create.

Joe-Biden-bully-Getty-640x480.jpg

Guess the Democrats aren't for the Unions and America's Workers.. hope they voted for him when they get that Pink Slip.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

Alberta 'big loser' on Keystone XL​

Jason Kenney jeopardized up to $7.5 billion of Alberta taxpayers’ money on this project.

Alberta. The Elmer Fudd of Canada.

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
They were already broke after Moonbat Roberts.

City of Vancouver at risk of bankruptcy, says mayor​

Records show the city’s overall financial position improved by $300.8 million in 2019 with accumulated surplus totalling $7.9 billion.

Author of the article:
David Carrigg
Publishing date:
Apr 13, 2020 • Last Updated April 13, 2020 • 3 minute read
VANCOUVER, BC,  Mayor Kennedy Stewart providing an update on ongoing COVID-19 response ...................(Photo credit: Francis Georgian / Postmedia) , Vancouver. VancouverReporter: ,  ( Francis Georgian   /  PNG staff [PNG Merlin Archive]
Vancouver Mayor Kennedy Stewart says the city is at risk of insolvency. PHOTO BY FRANCIS GEORGIAN /PNG
The City of Vancouver is at risk of going bankrupt, says the mayor, citing a recent poll showing more than half of property owners are not expecting to pay full property taxes this year as COVID-19 financial woes take hold.
In a press release issued on Sunday afternoon, Mayor Kennedy Stewart said his earlier claim that the city would lose up to $189 million in revenue and fee shortfalls in 2020 could be as much as $325 million short of the mark. The city has already laid off 1,500 workers
the other half being the Fentanyl and triad money launderers?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
He has guns , that will provide a modicum of protection . Until he is outnumbered . Remember the Alamo .
I remember the Alamo...I am related to someone who died there defending the place.

...but not till after he whacked way more than his share at great distances.

He would not be enjoying the way things are going today, I am sure he is spinning in his grave.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Just the opposite, home paid cash, all 4 vehicles paid off, all my tractor trailers paid off, and no Credit Card debt and $20,000 in silver bars.. well they are probably worth more now, I hear silver went up 60%..

How are your finances??? 🤣 🤣 🤣

...and my bank account.. well I take about 2 trips to Texas per month.. just chilling. gets me out of Canada.. and I get to visit Mexico.. (during lockdown) and a break from the cold weather.. and do some shopping, oh like buying a TV, and other stuff in the USA.

View attachment 5056
Flossy is enjoying his regular CEB cheque in his parent's basement.