Biden Has Rock Solid Approval

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
As long as there is a free flow of children and women across the border to be abused, the trump haters don't care how whacked Biden is - he can't be any more whacked than the rest of his Reich is.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
More adverse reactions than ten years of ALL the rest of the vaccines added together!
Oo
Go Get 'em Joe!

• Haha
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

Monday, June 07, 2021
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll, sponsored by The ANTIFA by Jack Posobiec, for Monday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Biden’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.
The latest figures include 32% who Strongly Approve of the job Biden is doing and 41% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -9. (see trends)....More

Reactions: petros

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
It is being theorized that these 2 are battling each other for control over Joe, and if that is the case the audits are more important than ever because neither one were elected POTUS

The Shade War Between Kamala Harris and Jill Biden that Everyone is Missing

By J.D. Rucker • Jun. 11, 2021

In the article

As Nick Arama at RedState reported, the White House appears to be “quietly” backing Jill Biden in this behind-the-scenes power struggle:

I’ve postulated before that Joe Biden may not like Kamala Harris all that much.
Otherwise, it’s hard to imagine why he would stick her with such a no-win position by being responsible, formally, for the border.
On top of that, now we’re hearing from “Biden Administration officials” that they’re “quietly perplexed” about how Kamala Harris has gave such horrible answers during her trip to Guatemala and Mexico.
It’s clear Joe Biden is not running the country. He’s being handled. It’s also clear that Jill Biden and Kamala Harris are fighting to see who is doing the handling. Which one is sitting in America’s driver’s seat?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Handlers and the MSM are going to be working overtime to make this look good

Biden's 'handlers' say he WASN'T agreeing to Putin's proposal to extradite cyber criminal when he said 'Yes, I'm open to it' as his warm words are walked back

• Biden addressed reporters at the end of the G7 summit in the UK
  • He fielded multiple questions about his upcoming summit with Putin
  • He called it a potentially 'positive' development when asked about new Putin proposal
  • Putin wants the U.S. to send any cyber 'criminals' to Russia if he is to extradite Russian hackers to the U.S.
  • Said Biden: 'I'm committing to holding them accountable'
  • U.S. intelligence says Russia has hacked U.S. elections and the administration believes latest ransomware attacks came from Russia
  • White House later said there would be no 'exchange' of cyber criminals since the U.S. already prosecutes cyber criminals it identifies
  • Biden declared the U.S. 'is back at the table'
By GEOFF EARLE, DEPUTY U.S. POLITICAL EDITOR AT DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 18:54 EDT, 13 June 2021 | UPDATED: 07:31 EDT, 14 June 2021

• Haha
Reactions: Danbones

AureaOlivas

Time Out
Feb 15, 2021
Well he is the best we have so far, and I think we can all agree that he has done well when it comes to giving all that we need so far. I think it is best for us to at least come up with a way to keep him supported in the long run if we want him too.