Beating up Norway real good

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
Thats the way to play hockey. Good game, unfortunately Canada was up against a hot goaltender tonight.

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
What's this I hear? they still have a chance ? is that right? They say they will have to play an extra game .....wtf?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
we still have a shot for the bronze dont we?

We still have a shot for the gold.... if they start playing. What you are seeing here are soft patriots..... dickless wonders willing to jump ship when the going gets tough.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Thats the way to play hockey. Good game, unfortunately Canada was up against a hot goaltender tonight.

Yes, good game because it was without the don cherry style.

In fact most of the games have been very good and no goons were around to bring it down.

Just good clean hockey.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
We still have a shot for the gold.... if they start playing. What you are seeing here are soft patriots..... dickless wonders willing to jump ship when the going gets tough.

What you are seeing here is what I predicted months ago.

Consider this...Bergeron over Fisher and Carter?

What about St Louis, Green and Stamkos?

Thorton is a loser through and trough and proves it every time he gets in any playoff game.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
WTH is up with Getzlaf anyways? Maybe one shift tonight I would have scored him 3/4 on for making a nice move at the blue line, but he was giving it away the rest of the night.

And it would be nice to win at least half of the offensive zone face offs...

Brodeur played ****ty also.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Canada outshot them by quite a margin. How can you say they outplayed Canada??

Because Canada couldn't check them if their lives depended on it, and Canada let them play with the puck all around the net. Not many shots on goal, but they outplayed Canada. The Canadian players didn't look like they wanted to score.

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
Because Canada couldn't check them if their lives depended on it, and Canada let them play with the puck all around the net. Not many shots on goal, but they outplayed Canada. The Canadian players didn't look like they wanted to score.
LOL, do you even know hockey? The shots on goal tell you who wanted the win. Like I said before the states just had a hot goalie tonight.

Reactions: CDNBear

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
LOL, do you even know hockey? The shots on goal tell you who wanted the win. Like I said before the states just had a hot goalie tonight.

Balls!

You don't know hockey....you think the Sens are winning the cup.:lol: