Barney Franks Saves the DAY!!!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
"Were you having a stand off with CDNBear? Interesting. I have him on ignore, so I don’t read his posts."

Our "stand-off" was peaceably resolved.

Oh, I don’t doubt that, YJ. As I said, he probably is at least as right wing as you are (maybe more). He was probably laughing up his sleeve while he was winding you up.
If it helps you to sleep better thinking that, go for it.

The sad reality is, YJ and I don't see eye to eye, on the bulk of the issues out there. It's as simple as that.

Your constant accusations, assumption and simple buffoonery is proof positive that you are without a doubt bankrupt, void of reason, critical thought and the ability to reason.

I don't think you read my posts, I know you read my posts. This charade is about trolling. You are simply a troll without a cause. A pathetic type of troll, void of any ethical concepts.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
At the time in Germany they were legal when they came to power, they are not legal now I understand. At one time it was illegal in North America too, but I
don't know if that changed.

Damngrumpy, I think Nazi Party is legal in USA. I don’t know about Canada. Incidentally, why is everyone writing with a blue font here?

(Just in case this hasn't been answered already.)

Sometimes a person will quote a post and then use a different colour/font in their post and the colour scheme remains that colour for the remainder of the page(as you can see, the second page reverted back to the proper black colour scheme). I am not sure why it happens, but I have seen it happen from time to time.

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
(Just in case this hasn't been answered already.)

Sometimes a person will quote a post and then use a different colour/font in their post and the colour scheme remains that colour for the remainder of the page(as you can see, the second page reverted back to the proper black colour scheme). I am not sure why it happens, but I have seen it happen from time to time.

I did wonder about that. Thanks.