Barack Obama Just Praised The Way Canada Is Handling The COVID-19 Pandemic

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

The fact of the matter is that the world has become an extremely dangerous place. Syria was left to the Russians after Trump abandoned his NATO partners with zero notice, the Saudis are killing the Yemen's, Trump had zero foreign policy. The UAE/Israel peace deal is a joke, conjured up by Trump supporters that include a corrupt PM in Israel and the even more corrupt Saudi's.

I admire the fact you are prepared to take on these misguided souls. However, it's not worth it in the long run. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink it.

Don't expect simple logic or facts to win over any of these people.

The fact is that I have been a member of this forum a long time and even though I may disagree with some posters, they know I still consider and respect most of them. If this was an all out flame fest, I wouldn't come back again and again.

The debate continues...

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
The fact of the matter is that the world has become an extremely dangerous place. Syria was left to the Russians after Trump abandoned his NATO partners with zero notice, the Saudis are killing the Yemen's, Trump had zero foreign policy. The UAE/Israel peace deal is a joke, conjured up by Trump supporters that include a corrupt PM in Israel and the even more corrupt Saudi's.

The fact is that I have been a member of this forum a long time and even though I may disagree with some posters, they know I still consider and respect most of them. If this was an all out flame fest, I wouldn't come back again and again.

The debate continues...

I may not agree with RCS all the time, but in this case, he's damn right.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
One minute the US shouldn't be the Global Police and stay out of everyone's business and the next minute they arent doing enough.

Make up your minds

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
One minute the US shouldn't be the Global Police and stay out of everyone's business and the next minute they arent doing enough.

Make up your minds
It doesn’t matter the U.S.A. Is wrong whatever they do .

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
It doesn’t matter the U.S.A. Is wrong whatever they do .
That is right. They have been fukking up the world since WW11, assassinating duly elected officials and replacing them with despotic, fascist leaders like Pinochet and the Contra, being the world's drug cartel taking over from England as the purveyors of fine drugs since WW11, fomenting wars to bloat the pockets of the military/industrial complex, getting rid of people like Qaddafi and Hussein and leaving the countries in chaos. I could go on but I know it won't make a difference to the blind faithful. RCS is absolutely right about Trump.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
That is right. They have been fukking up the world since WW11, assassinating duly elected officials and replacing them with despotic, fascist leaders like Pinochet and the Contra, being the world's drug cartel taking over from England as the purveyors of fine drugs since WW11, fomenting wars to bloat the pockets of the military/industrial complex, getting rid of people like Qaddafi and Hussein and leaving the countries in chaos. I could go on but I know it won't make a difference to the blind faithful. RCS is absolutely right about Trump.
Can you tell us about American Imperialism?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
And what exactly the **** did all of that have to do with Trump? I'm pretty sure O'Bumwad was President when Qaddafi Duck was taken out. Bush was President when Hussein was taken out. All Trump did was have an Iranian general/terrorist killed on Iraqi soil that US troops fought and died for trying to defend Iraqi citizens from terrorist garbage after Hussein was removed. Yep, the US botched the invasion by not having a clear exit plan but that's not exactly Trump's fault now is it.
Kind'a funny how you can lament all the faults of the US and then end your mini-rant with "RCS is absolutely right about Trump". As if Trump is somehow responsible for even a fraction of everything you whined about the US doing.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
More importantly, he has attacked American democracy, and has done and is doing everything in his power, and encouraging his followers to do the same, to deny the most fundamental aspect of democracy, a free vote and a fair count.

All his other dumb shit aside, this makes him an enemy of the United States of America.
Riiiight. After 4 years of the Democrats and their cretinous sycophants refusing the accept the results of the 2016 election. What was that chant again? Oh yes, "Trump is not my President". Funny how the Democrats are suddenly all for Democracy again now that Biden is the President elect. Never mind all the slimy bullshit the Democrats pulled over the last 4 years, including abusing govt institutions in the name of party politics.

I mean really, it's f*cking hysterical listening to the half-wits who REFUSED to accept the results of the 2016 election now demanding that everyone needs to accept the results of this election. Tell us, why after the last 4 year should anyone accept the results of this election? And no, I'm not saying you're one of the half-wits. You don't like Trump but at least you accepted the fact he was the duly elected POTUS.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
The fact of the matter is that Trump needs to go. The man is a lunatic, a racist xenophobe, a politician of division.
Are you high? How the f*ck ya reckon he's a racist xenophobe. Since when did being anti-illegal immigration become racist and xenophobic? Since when did continuing to permit travel from 45 of 50 muslim majority countries make one a racist xenophobe? Since when do racists restore and then BOOST the funding to HBCUs that the previous BLACK president slashed? And a politician of division? Seriously, are you high? Yeah, calling half the population a "bag of deplorables" is in no way politically divisive. Exhorting people to harass Republicans wherever they bump into any is in no way politically divisive. It was a constant, all out assault against Trump and his supporters the moment he won the Primaries.

Obama may actually hurt Biden, as he is the reason the troglodytes crawled out of the primordial ooze to vote for Trump. They were aghast that America had elected a black president. Twice!
Or ya know, maybe they were aghast at his willingness to embrace identity politics. Which for anyone who's been paying attention, is just one way leftists engage in the politics of division.

Trump capitalized on that. Vilified immigrants.
Nope, he vilified illegal immigrants. A difference with a distinction.
Held rallies!
Meh.
Energized the people with promises he never delivered on.
And that makes him different from the status quo politicians how?
These people slinging weapons at protests, trying to run campaign buses off the road, are the underbelly of America. They are the main reason the United States is so screwed up. They are the torches and pitchforks of stupidity. The lowest common denominator of the human condition. Wanting to go backward rather than forward.
Yeah, not like those nice peaceful rioters at Berkeley freaking out that someone was going to speak and say shit that didn't align with their ideology or propaganda. Or the assholes violently taking over entire neighbouhoods and declaring autonomy.Or rioting in the streets, looting, assaulting, shooting, burning for the last what, 6 f*cking months now, all encouraged by those democracy loving, freedom hugging Democrats.

Trump has tarnished the Republican party, destroyed any credibility it had, and that is why the Bush family and other Republicans are lining up against Trump with The Lincoln Project. Encouraging other Republicans to vote for Biden. They want to reclaim their party from the lunatic clutches of this megalomaniac. He has dragged the party into the mud.
No, they are the "established political elite" who don't want some "commoner" coming in and f*cking up their apple carts, gravy train and pig troughs. And with their MSM lapdogs they've got everyone believing it's because he's an "evil" man. He ain't no saint that's for sure but the "fascist" and "nazi" labels are goddam hysterical.

So yes Johnny, you can grow up to be President. Just make sure you join the right clubs in school, meet the right people and run in the right circles, otherwise you'll be continually attacked by self-serving twats who want to protect what's "theirs" and see themselves as your rulers and not simply as public servants.