Audit Finds Half of President Biden’s Twitter Followers are Fake Bots

justfred

Electoral Member
Dec 26, 2004
Drumheller
I question if the Dems, in real life, have take the opportunity to sign up for the Republicans, as a way to make the GOP think they have a lot of follows and voters, until the county goes to the polls? The statement above may be what the GOPers are doing.

justfred

Electoral Member
Dec 26, 2004
Drumheller
Could it be that republicans are buying memberships to the Democratic Party, to give the party a false sense of support, which may have been the case before the last election in 2020, when the Dems did that to Trumpit? All is deemed to be fair with that type of voter support. It is unbelievable that each state can say who can vote. I am sure that if I came in to a Dems state, one day before an election for president, said I would vote for the Dems candidate, they would let me vote, being a Canadian. It would lead to rigged elections and the ability for the Dems to pay people to vote for their candidate. If they get in, they can always give them a president’s pardon, which is another issue for corrupt governments, both Dems or Rino’s.

justfred

Electoral Member
Dec 26, 2004
Drumheller
I would like to think that USA is not as corrupt as the province of Quebec is reported to be, more corrupt than Africa.