Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
In the Jewish teachings Lucifer is a reference to a Babylonian king. Christianity created another interpretation of that text altogether.
Considering the other version below shows the Neb was pretty impressed on who God is before he died and went to the grave. God even calls him a 'sevant' in one plave so Lucifer has to be connected to another Babylon. The only other one is the one introduced just a few pages from the end

Da:4:37:
Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven,
all whose works are truth,
and his ways judgment:
and those that walk in pride he is able to abase.

Re:17:5:
And upon her forehead was a name written,
MYSTERY,
BABYLON THE GREAT,
THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Re:11:8:
And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city,
which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt,
where also our Lord was crucified.

2Th:2:4:
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God,
or that is worshipped;
so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God,
shewing himself that he is God.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Considering the other version below shows the Neb was pretty impressed on who God is before he died and went to the grave. God even calls him a 'sevant' in one plave so Lucifer has to be connected to another Babylon. The only other one is the one introduced just a few pages from the end

Da:4:37:
Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven,
all whose works are truth,
and his ways judgment:
and those that walk in pride he is able to abase.

Re:17:5:
And upon her forehead was a name written,
MYSTERY,
BABYLON THE GREAT,
THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Re:11:8:
And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city,
which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt,
where also our Lord was crucified.

2Th:2:4:
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God,
or that is worshipped;
so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God,
shewing himself that he is God.
blah,blah;blah

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Re:18:10:
Standing afar off for the fear of her torment,
saying,
Alas,
alas,
that great city Babylon,
that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

blah,blah;blah
Is that like a mantra and how long have you been using it as a crutch??

do be polite (I mean, since you accused me of leaving you hanging 'n all)

which passage?
Daniel:11 as it is about the iron/clay kingdom from start to finish. the last verse is the temple that Satan has to have before there can be a false throne installed and sat on by somebody not authorized by God. That doesn't go over so well as the burning of his city is the first thing on the list when it comes time for the 7 vials to be poured out in a literal fashion that sees 2/3 of the people on the globe drop dead in their tracks, all within a few hours of when it started. The ones left is the Church and that is the beginning of the witness they have just began. Within 45 days all surviving Gentiles will enter Israel by entering on foot from the east. The destruction that is there is the worst in the land yet it is also the most garden like when Satan is released 1,000 years later. At that time fire controlled by God covers the rest of the planet so it looks like Satan's Babylon did on the day of His return. The process is at Sodom nobody lived that saw the fire. When Saran's Babylon is burned it is witnessed by people behind the first horizon and when Satan is sent to the fiery lake all those people are inside of the fire and remain unharmed as that is part of the gift of immortality. The day to day things run at the same speed as it does now.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Where do the words go that you read in any book? This one book is a bit bigger than most, it is for a reason other than God is not very good at saying a lot in a few words. It is like us talking to a slow 3 year old in a way that makes our actions even more goofy.

The 'out there part' is accepting that the words in a very old book is better at predicting the coming news/trends than the investigators we pay a lot of money to.

How about a series, 'Math in 12 x12 easy lessons.'?

God in a series that has 66 parts.
That makes about as much sense as a bowl of Alphabits.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
When you flip the page to Chapter:12 it seems like you are reading the start of another passage. The reality is that it is the ending of the passage that is the bulk of the previous chapter, the one that has a 'temple' being 'erected' that could be as simple as the tents Moses used in the exodus part of the book.

Chapter 12 is the resurrected of Re:20:4 which is in the last few hours of the same day the two witnesses are resurrected from the grave and then many people went into the grave. The ones alive at the end of the first day is the static population that will be around for the 1,000 years. The feast from Zec:14 will happen 1,000 times and Satan will be released when all the people are there for the 1,000th celebration. The Church will wander around the planet taking in the destruction of the cities that happened that first day, rain will lead the way and they will use their 'new skills' to manipulate the rubble into something useful before moving on leaving the cities empty. These skills will be taught to the ones that come alive at the GWT and they start building their homes outside of the city in a place called the new earth. Angels would have builty empty cities that men will find as they explore outer space in immortal bodies. Lots of difficulties for men before that time.

That makes about as much sense as a bowl of Alphabits.
Doesn't sound near as much fun as bad habits.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
Re:18:10:
Standing afar off for the fear of her torment,
saying,
Alas,
alas,
that great city Babylon,
that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

Is that like a mantra and how long have you been using it as a crutch??

Daniel:11 as it is about the iron/clay kingdom from start to finish. the last verse is the temple that Satan has to have before there can be a false throne installed and sat on by somebody not authorized by God. That doesn't go over so well as the burning of his city is the first thing on the list when it comes time for the 7 vials to be poured out in a literal fashion that sees 2/3 of the people on the globe drop dead in their tracks, all within a few hours of when it started. The ones left is the Church and that is the beginning of the witness they have just began. Within 45 days all surviving Gentiles will enter Israel by entering on foot from the east. The destruction that is there is the worst in the land yet it is also the most garden like when Satan is released 1,000 years later. At that time fire controlled by God covers the rest of the planet so it looks like Satan's Babylon did on the day of His return. The process is at Sodom nobody lived that saw the fire. When Saran's Babylon is burned it is witnessed by people behind the first horizon and when Satan is sent to the fiery lake all those people are inside of the fire and remain unharmed as that is part of the gift of immortality. The day to day things run at the same speed as it does now.
no it means what you post doesn't mean shyt. You're a babbling embecile

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If you didn't understand it at all, again, how could you determine it was babble in the first place? 'You taught me well Dad.' would be a decent twist in the dialogue about here. How about Mirror, mirror, etc as a comeback that you probably would understand??

How many Christian forums have you been kicked off of?
For life or just 'time outs'?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
You are another Pharisee. There is no such thing as certainty. The only constant in the Universe is change. Life on this planet is about learning. It never stops. If you think you know everything, you have put the brakes on your spiritual growth - stagnation. You turn into a mushroom.
That's because religions tend to keep you in the dark and feed you nothing but bullsh*t.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
When you flip the page to Chapter:12 it seems like you are reading the start of another passage. The reality is that it is the ending of the passage that is the bulk of the previous chapter, the one that has a 'temple' being 'erected' that could be as simple as the tents Moses used in the exodus part of the book.

Chapter 12 is the resurrected of Re:20:4 which is in the last few hours of the same day the two witnesses are resurrected from the grave and then many people went into the grave. The ones alive at the end of the first day is the static population that will be around for the 1,000 years. The feast from Zec:14 will happen 1,000 times and Satan will be released when all the people are there for the 1,000th celebration. The Church will wander around the planet taking in the destruction of the cities that happened that first day, rain will lead the way and they will use their 'new skills' to manipulate the rubble into something useful before moving on leaving the cities empty. These skills will be taught to the ones that come alive at the GWT and they start building their homes outside of the city in a place called the new earth. Angels would have builty empty cities that men will find as they explore outer space in immortal bodies. Lots of difficulties for men before that time.

Doesn't sound near as much fun as bad habits.
Speaking of habits, my father tried sending me to a Catholic high school in my first year. He thought they were like the private schools in Britain where you got a superior education. You didn't. And even though I was a Christian at the time, I sure wasn't a Catholic and had no intention of having their crap forced on me.Took me a while longer to finally realize that all religions were crap. :lol:
But I digress. Anyway, within the first couple of weeks I ended up getting kicked out of the school. I was telling a joke to the guy beside me, a rather irreligious joke I might add, and the teacher/nun heard it. She pointed right at me and said, "You're going to hell for that, young man". To which I replied, "Great. I'll make sure to wave 'hi' to you when I see you there". And that was the end of my very short-lived Catholic school education.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Perhaps they have a poor understanding about the book. If you are wrong it doesn't matter if it is a few days or a few centuries, that part will never change. If new information becomes available then views change if it is warranted.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
Perhaps they have a poor understanding about the book. If you are wrong it doesn't matter if it is a few days or a few centuries, that part will never change. If new information becomes available then views change if it is warranted.
Yes we all know that you are the only one who has a good understanding. LMAO.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The Catholics wrote the bible. They understand it perfectly well. It is you and your delusions of grandeur that are out to lunch.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The Catholics wrote the bible. They understand it perfectly well. It is you and your delusions of grandeur that are out to lunch.
Of course they did Dear.
Of course they do Dear.
This is what I do on my lunch hour, that's right, so is what I promote. If you really want the grand picture of what the day of return is like you have to take into consideration the prophecies in the 12 books that are listed after Daniel.
What chance would the 12 Tribes have of knowing that Babylon was a place that is still in our future rather than the one to the south-east from them as these books were written before the exile into Neb's Babylon?
Feel free to quote from it anytime and the Latin Bible is the RCC Bible so be sure to quote from it.
What is your main objection to the read-along KJV version that makes the reader the ones who has a chance of actually being able to tell the difference between a child of the light (can relate to all 66 books) compared to a child of the darkness who sees it as being 'untrue in one or more aspects'. A child of the light will see the 7th trump unfold as written about in Re:10, names are read out from the Book of Life compared to the children of the darkness as they go They remain awake , unlike the ones who have gone to the grave before them, they go to the grave somewhere in the time it takes to pour out the 7 vials. Both groups experience their fates on the same day the two witnesses are resurrected in Re:11

Yes we all know that you are the only one who has a good understanding. LMAO.
If there is anything different it is that I'm a Universal Futurist, as such that requires a different 'outlook' on the same book you have looked at and rejected what it was claiming (in the literal version rather than any other version)
You assume I would still be a believer if I had to chose from some other version of the book. I would be off doing something else, at least I hope that when I put something behind me that I don't spent 2 hours a day covering my tracks or whatever non-believers do on a believers topic. Really, engines and wheels is a bigger subject than the Bible in my world.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I always find funny that believers will quote some obscure paragraph from their various mythology books in a lame attempt to prove they are right/have the one true gawd/etc.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
How else could I be sure you have read the same thing that was part of why I have a certain outlook. That is is as different as it is was not part of the 'goal'. To be quite Frank, the arguments against it seem pretty damn flimsy at best, that is in the rare time one is even presented. Most often it is dealing with the trolls around here so how the passages say it unfolds is still an unexplored subject here, key word being 'here'.

Proof is something you can hold in your hand. Reading the books gives you a mental image of what is supposed to happen so you can react properly. The 'most exciting time' is the one just before the return, proof of the kind is supposed to be 'available' to a person should they ask God for protection from what appears to be physical harm of the deadly kind. Some people should ponder on what that seems to mean before moving onto the more complicated stuff.

De:4:30:
When thou art in tribulation,
and all these things are come upon thee,
even in the latter days, i
f thou turn to the LORD thy God,
and shalt be obedient unto his voice;
De:4:31:
(For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;)
he will not forsake thee,
neither destroy thee,
nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Re:7:3:
Saying,
Hurt not the earth,
neither the sea,
nor the trees,
till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

Re:15:2-4:
And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire:
and them that had gotten the victory over the beast,
and over his image,
and over his mark,
and over the number of his name,

stand on the sea of glass,
having the harps of God.
And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God,
and the song of the Lamb,
saying,
Great and marvellous are thy works,
Lord God Almighty;
just and true are thy ways,
thou King of saints.
Who shall not fear thee,
O Lord,
and glorify thy name?
for thou only art holy:
for all nations shall come and worship before thee;
for thy judgments are made manifest.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
Of course they did Dear.
Of course they do Dear.
This is what I do on my lunch hour, that's right, so is what I promote. If you really want the grand picture of what the day of return is like you have to take into consideration the prophecies in the 12 books that are listed after Daniel.
What chance would the 12 Tribes have of knowing that Babylon was a place that is still in our future rather than the one to the south-east from them as these books were written before the exile into Neb's Babylon?
Feel free to quote from it anytime and the Latin Bible is the RCC Bible so be sure to quote from it.
What is your main objection to the read-along KJV version that makes the reader the ones who has a chance of actually being able to tell the difference between a child of the light (can relate to all 66 books) compared to a child of the darkness who sees it as being 'untrue in one or more aspects'. A child of the light will see the 7th trump unfold as written about in Re:10, names are read out from the Book of Life compared to the children of the darkness as they go They remain awake , unlike the ones who have gone to the grave before them, they go to the grave somewhere in the time it takes to pour out the 7 vials. Both groups experience their fates on the same day the two witnesses are resurrected in Re:11

If there is anything different it is that I'm a Universal Futurist, as such that requires a different 'outlook' on the same book you have looked at and rejected what it was claiming (in the literal version rather than any other version)
You assume I would still be a believer if I had to chose from some other version of the book. I would be off doing something else, at least I hope that when I put something behind me that I don't spent 2 hours a day covering my tracks or whatever non-believers do on a believers topic. Really, engines and wheels is a bigger subject than the Bible in my world.
yeah right. whatever that weirdness means