And this is why as a Canadian Woman Cons are a No Way.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL She's reviled in the community and teaching where she is because she fails peer review.

And Feminism dear sir which school of it are you talking about?

1rst wave, 2nd, TERF, 3rd wave, 4th wave, Rudefem, Intersectional, Womanism, Sianism, Diannic Witchcraft, Seperratist?

Or one on the other smaller subgenres? Like Amazonian/Geo Feminism?

19% of what? Where is the source? It is actually feminist accurate or was it a poll towards Mediafem?

LOL don't mind me while I laugh at the super ignorant guy that just tried to feminist stat me.... (You btw) LOLOLOLOLOLOL! <3

Well, you know, those who refuse to offer any evidence to back their ridiculous claims should STFU when presented with evidence by their opponent.

You know, I wouldn't be able to rightfully tell you to STFU if you had bothered to take 20 seconds to goggle my source, and discover some fault, some flaw, some bias.

Unfortunately, you are just too damn lazy, Typical.

As for what "school" of feminism I'm talking about, ALL OF THEM that have existed since women reached full equality (and then some) 3 or 4 decades ago.

One more thing about Paglia's comment. Do me a favour. Go outside. Look around. Everything you see, houses, streets, skyscrapers, power lines, etc etc etc was built by a man. Or several men, with extremely minimal involvement by any women. Yeah, without men, you'd be living in grass huts.

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
One more thing about Paglia's comment. Do me a favour. Go outside. Look around. Everything you see, houses, streets, skyscrapers, power lines, etc etc etc was built by a man. Or several men, with extremely minimal involvement by any women. Yeah, without men, you'd be living in grass huts.
Men who wore the same outfit and nobody flipped out.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL She's reviled in the community and teaching where she is because she fails peer review.

And Feminism dear sir which school of it are you talking about?

1rst wave, 2nd, TERF, 3rd wave, 4th wave, Rudefem, Intersectional, Womanism, Sianism, Diannic Witchcraft, Seperratist?

Or one on the other smaller subgenres? Like Amazonian/Geo Feminism?

19% of what? Where is the source? It is actually feminist accurate or was it a poll towards Mediafem?

LOL don't mind me while I laugh at the super ignorant guy that just tried to feminist stat me.... (You btw) LOLOLOLOLOLOL! <3
What community is she reviled by? Besides chicks with dicks.

• Haha
Reactions: Twin_Moose