Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

So true that it was posted twice

While there are wackadoo's wanting to get rid of all guns...

Majority only want common sense regulations.

Only idiots can think you can get rid of all guns in the USA.

So... using images from Nazi Germany to promote your fear tactics is just disgusting and insane.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

So... using images from Nazi Germany to promote your fear tactics is just disgusting and insane.
Do you call the new assault rifle ban in Canada common sense gun control?

Reactions: taxslave and petros

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yep. Can't think of a reason for a clip-fed semi-auto, long or handgun.

If you can't shoot your supper and defend your home and family with six shots, you should try throwing the gun at them, because you're a lousy shot.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Was going to edit the original reply but took too long. :| Anyway...

ETA: so looking into it, I have a question for you TM - why do you NEED a military style rifle?

Looking at the list of the guns to be prohibited and restricted, and given that they define what "Semi-Automatic" is... it makes me wonder if the real reason people are pissed is because it's just Government saying no you can't have it or it has to be limited/restricted in some way, because keeping people safe is somehow... wrong?

Interpretation​

1 In these Regulations, “semi-automatic”, in respect of a firearm, means a firearm that is equipped with a mechanism that, following the discharge of a cartridge, automatically operates to complete any part of the reloading cycle necessary to prepare for the discharge of the next cartridge.

Common sense would be closing loopholes for people to access guns like this. Common sense would be limiting ammunition sales to the general public per type of gun.

But then again, my solution to it would be you want the X gun, okay, fine.

Get the gun.

You canNOT, however, get the ammunition for said gun (or any gun) what so ever, unless you buy it/get it from only select sellers (who are limited on how much can be sold to one person) or a range, in which you have to check in AND check out your gun and ammunition.

And pushing smart guns should be a thing.

But I suppose that's too extreme for the gunnuts.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Interpretation​

1 In these Regulations, “semi-automatic”, in respect of a firearm, means a firearm that is equipped with a mechanism that, following the discharge of a cartridge, automatically operates to complete any part of the reloading cycle necessary to prepare for the discharge of the next cartridge.
And? It shoots again or does the trigger need to be pulled?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

If you can't shoot your supper and defend your home and family with six shots, you should try throwing the gun at them, because you're a lousy shot.
We are and were restricted to a 3 shot clip and the brand new ban was banned a decade or so ago, I'm talking about the high velocity bolt, lever, and pump actions that were banned a couple of years ago

Was going to edit the original reply but took too long. :| Anyway...

ETA: so looking into it, I have a question for you TM - why do you NEED a military style rifle?

Looking at the list of the guns to be prohibited and restricted, and given that they define what "Semi-Automatic" is... it makes me wonder if the real reason people are pissed is because it's just Government saying no you can't have it or it has to be limited/restricted in some way, because keeping people safe is somehow... wrong?

Common sense would be closing loopholes for people to access guns like this. Common sense would be limiting ammunition sales to the general public per type of gun.

But then again, my solution to it would be you want the X gun, okay, fine.

Get the gun.

You canNOT, however, get the ammunition for said gun (or any gun) what so ever, unless you buy it/get it from only select sellers (who are limited on how much can be sold to one person) or a range, in which you have to check in AND check out your gun and ammunition.

And pushing smart guns should be a thing.

But I suppose that's too extreme for the gunnuts.
Like above legally only 3 shells can be in a clip in any rifle no matter design except for .22 caliber

What's wrong with a pistol grip on a rifle? I prefer the old design of rifle

Anyway it is illegal for private gun owners to use military hardware, only collectors can have them and then they need to be disabled

Reactions: taxslave

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

No it isn't. This is exactly where turdOWE is headed. Read up on the proposed internet laws the liberals are ramming through.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

That has nothing to do with the long gun laws turdOWE forced in. What we are talking about is the 1500 or so sport and hunting rifles that were declared illegal because they "look scary". This includes hunting rifles that have camo paint jobs. That makes them "assault style guns" in liberal circles.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
We are and were restricted to a 3 shot clip and the brand new ban was banned a decade or so ago, I'm talking about the high velocity bolt, lever, and pump actions that were banned a couple of years ago

Like above legally only 3 shells can be in a clip in any rifle no matter design except for .22 caliber

What's wrong with a pistol grip on a rifle? I prefer the old design of rifle

Anyway it is illegal for private gun owners to use military hardware, only collectors can have them and then they need to be disabled
5 shot clip.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
1655600746432.jpeg
My shelves are buried behind other peoples stuff again still, but someday I’ll get a picture of them, but I’d really like to redo Beau’s shelves.
1655600972348.jpeg
Mine are 16’ long, four shelves tall, then tie into an L-shaped workbench…butting up to a toolbox with just enough space for a garbage bin by the door.
1655601192311.jpeg
With a separate floating bench on the other side, when it’s just our own stuff in our garage we can fit both of our vehicles in it fairly comfortably.
1655601356283.jpeg
With everything ridiculous overbuilt but hidden so only I know it’s done that way.
1655601783554.jpeg

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
View attachment 14206
My shelves are buried behind other peoples stuff again still, but someday I’ll get a picture of them, but I’d really like to redo Beau’s shelves.
View attachment 14207
Mine are 16’ long, four shelves tall, then tie into an L-shaped workbench…butting up to a toolbox with just enough space for a garbage bin by the door.
View attachment 14208
With a separate floating bench on the other side, when it’s just our own stuff in our garage we can fit both of our vehicles in it fairly comfortably.
View attachment 14209
With everything ridiculous overbuilt but hidden so only I know it’s done that way.
View attachment 14210

Well to be fair, he uses his shelves for props now and then. The coat hanger, for example; all about abortion.

Few videos back when he was talking about how bad things were for the Russians, he had Russians MRE's.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Well to be fair, he uses his shelves for props now and then. The coat hanger, for example; all about abortion.

Few videos back when he was talking about how bad things were for the Russians, he had Russians MRE's.
To be fair, I actually think that I improved the structural integrity of the building by installing the shelves and bench on it’s two sides…. And the garage is only a few years old. 😁.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah