American Culture of Violence & It's Related Politics

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
So I have a mental disorder according to you, because I understand his language and can see through the rhetoric and see the results. Do you think it is a right that the left is attacking him constantly? Is it because he isn't one of them and actually pushing back? Is it wrong to treat the Gov. like a business and cut to the bottom line? Is it wrong to think of the home nation first? Is it wrong to try to stem the flow of illegal immigration?

Because his words aren't music in your ears doesn't mean he is wrong.
His words are provocative......and belittling. There is NO NEED for that kind of verbal behavior in a leader. He is not hard to understand. Heck he talks like a simpleton.With a major attitude problem. .... and that is not the point.

Well, this incident has certainly taken the attention off the Saudi mess.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
His words are provocative......and belittling. There is NO NEED for that kind of verbal behavior in a leader. He is not hard to understand. Heck he talks like a simpleton.With a major attitude problem. .... and that is not the point.
Well, this incident has certainly taken the attention off the Saudi mess.

Don't drop by our coffee shop the words are worse and they are Dr., engineers, bankers and farmers, Maybe it was the Saudi's to take the pressure off

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Progs have tried everything and yet Trump continues to flourish. Given the timing of the mail bombs I smell a false flag. Just another October surprise by the Dems.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Progs have tried everything and yet Trump continues to flourish. Given the timing of the mail bombs I smell a false flag. Just another October surprise by the Dems.
Of course you do.

Maybe, your Russian buddies did it.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Don't drop by our coffee shop the words are worse and they are Dr., engineers, bankers and farmers, Maybe it was the Saudi's to take the pressure off
Coffee shop environment is one thing....... being POTUSS on the world stage is quite another.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Are you purposely avoiding Hitler, Nazi, Brown shirt, Satan, etc. insults are flying both ways
Let's not forget the resistance movement by the Dems wouldn't that be considered Trump is the enemy as well?
Speaking of, you're right. I remember when Churchill said Hitler was "unfit for office" and Tojo "had a screw loose."

Strong words, strong words. If it had just been a minor diplomatic row, he would have used gentler terms, like "evil" and "enemy."

But again, you're right. It's when leftists of senior positions and great power call him "Hitler" and "Nazi" that the real damage is done. Those insignificant Democrats like Senator Schumer and Congresswoman Pelosi and Secretary Clinton, you know, the ones who have no influence on the Democratic Party, aren't calling him those things. It's the real leaders, the random Canadians on the internet, who really have power in the Party.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Here is another theory: The White House ordered them sent so that they can point to the Democrats, then ramp up a blame campaign just prior to the Midterm election ... just the sort of behaviour that one would expect from a psychopath like Trump.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Here is another theory: The White House ordered them sent so that they can point to the Democrats, then ramp up a blame campaign just prior to the Midterm election ... just the sort of behaviour that one would expect from a psychopath like Trump.
And given that it is Dems that were targeted........ it does make a perverted kind of "sense" ;-)

Seems that the bomb squads deserve a lot of gratitude. As do the security folks that intercepted these packages.

This wasn't all that well thought out....... but succeeded in created fear, anger and uncertainty. Self appointed vigilantly??

This might be the work of an amateur .......with psych issues........ on a mission for Trump...........

Attempted assassination of two former Presidents and others from Dem group......... or those known to be critical of Trump.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
And given that it is Dems that were targeted........ it does make a perverted kind of "sense" ;-)
Seems that the bomb squads deserve a lot of gratitude. As do the security folks that intercepted these packages.
This wasn't all that well thought out....... but succeeded in created fear, anger and uncertainty. Self appointed vigilantly??
This might be the work of an amateur .......with psych issues........ on a mission for Trump...........
Attempted assassination of two former Presidents and others from Dem group......... or those known to be critical of Trump.
Whatever is going on, the FBI will be investigating it. Trump has told us again and again that he he has no faith in them (except during the Kavanaugh circus) so whatever we are told about the bombs will likely be some sort of a lie.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Speaking of, you're right. I remember when Churchill said Hitler was "unfit for office" and Tojo "had a screw loose."
Strong words, strong words. If it had just been a minor diplomatic row, he would have used gentler terms, like "evil" and "enemy."
But again, you're right. It's when leftists of senior positions and great power call him "Hitler" and "Nazi" that the real damage is done. Those insignificant Democrats like Senator Schumer and Congresswoman Pelosi and Secretary Clinton, you know, the ones who have no influence on the Democratic Party, aren't calling him those things. It's the real leaders, the random Canadians on the internet, who really have power in the Party.

No they are calling for resistance and fight for the rightful party to be in charge, must impeach this POTUS he got in by mistake, the lower party members and MSM are comparing him to Hitler, calling him psychotic, why wouldn't he call them the enemy of the people's choice.

By the way I was trying to watch CNN and they are all screaming that it is Trump's fault, guilty before proven innocent again. You know to tell you the truth I was pulling for Trump in the beginning because it was against the political main stream down there, he wasn't a polished politician, ran on not being in anybody's pocket, even though the whole world knows he will make another fortune before or immediately following his time in office.

Now I'm in his corner not because the never Trumper GOP is starting to come around, but the common person is still in his corner because he isn't conforming the way the self proclaimed educated are trying to pressure him to be and not caving on the social flavor of the day. He is trying to bring back blue collar jobs to the USA, he is enforcing pride into the middle class which has been stripped, he is massaging the nostalgia of the greatest military of the world, and giving the vets their acknowledgements and patriotism back with lost benefits.

Yes he is crass, loud, generalizing facts, no mouth muffler, a bully, yes I said a bully but he wouldn't get what he needs without ruffling feathers and fighting for what he feels is what he needs to succeed.

This goes to you too OB since you admitted more than once you are studying Trump supporters for your work. But 2 more questions to you OB why does Trump have to conform his speaking habit to satisfy you and the other self centred educated persons? Why can't you just accept the way he speaks?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Trump caused the bombings.

He will continue to do so.

Nattys luv violence.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

I actually hope it is a right wing nut job, because if it is a Left wing plot to discredit Trump and his supporters it will reduce the Blue ripple to a pee stain in history.

Let's all hope it was a terrorist plot and claimed by Isis

OpposingDigit

Electoral Member
Aug 27, 2017
This seems just too convenient for my liking.

I think it could be all a huge setup, just like half the terrorist threats were since 9-11. Most of the terrorist threats were because of entrapment.

I think it all has to do with the collapse of the economy and the need to have a more larger presence of police/security on the streets.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
the bombings are being carried out by magahats.

trump has given them permission.