Aliens

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Never mind the economy, they are coming. Our economy will have to improve or they will steal our water.

Is a giant, cloaked spaceship orbiting around Mercury?
That's been the speculation from some corners aftera camera onboard NASA's STEREO spacecraft caught a wave of electronically charged material shooting out from the sun and hitting Mercury.
Theorists have seized on the images captured from the "coronal mass ejection" (CME) last week as suggestive of alien life hanging out in our own cosmic backyard. Specifically, the solar flare washing over Mercury appears to hit another object of comparable size. "It's cylindrical on either side and has a shape in the middle. It definitely looks like a ship to me, and very obviously, it's cloaked," YouTube-user siniXster said in his video commentary on the footage, which has generated hundreds of thousands of views this week. Now, how this user was able to determine that the object was "obviously" a cloaked spaceship with no other natural explanation remains as much a mystery as the object itself.

Mysterious planet-sized object spotted near mercury | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Aliens arent coming... When was the last time you held a conversation with a duck? Even if this kid with a laptop figured it out that it was in fact an alien ship, im sure the aliens are above us anyways...

No body is stealing our water either, there are much more easier avenues in the solar system let alone the galaxy to access water from.....

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I have no idea what aliens have to do with talking ducks, but side stepping that one, I think people just tend to see what they want to see.

When they land on the White House or Parliaments lawn, then I'll believe in aliens.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I was wondering why I had dug out of my archives, the original Duke Nukem game. I need to hone up my skills for getting all medieval on those alien bastards.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
I have no idea what aliens have to do with talking ducks

think about the potential technological differences between humans and ducks and humans and aliens.... Were above animals on this planet the same that aliens would be above us in the galaxy.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
think about the potential technological differences between humans and ducks and humans and aliens.... Were above animals on this planet the same that aliens would be above us in the galaxy.

and the food chain, I'd bet.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
I don't see ducks carrying weapons, but a primitive weapon can still kill, and we do have some fairly sophisticated stuff, just that we cannot go into deep space yet. But were not to far away from doing it. These objects could be nothing to someone watching us.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
If the darned thing is cloaked, how do you know it's there?

As far as I know, "cloaking" only exists in Star Trek movies and the like. If we had "cloaking" we wouldn't need radar detectors.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
As far as I know, "cloaking" only exists in Star Trek movies and the like. If we had "cloaking" we wouldn't need radar detectors.
the americans allegedly experimented with cloaking technology using the uss eldridge.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I don't see ducks carrying weapons, but a primitive weapon can still kill, and we do have some fairly sophisticated stuff, just that we cannot go into deep space yet. But were not to far away from doing it. These objects could be nothing to someone watching us.

Shouldn't we put on some sort of (fake) show that points to us being able to get along with one another on an international level?

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
How come for others it means fear.

Why for some does it mean hate?

How do we know when the other feels love.

We are building an interstellar transport system to take only the best kids plus the best nannys and best teachers to the other place.

You let those MBA number ****ers **** you which I told you in '83

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
How come for others it means fear.

Why for some does it mean hate?

How do we know when the other feels love.

We are building an interstellar transport system to take only the best kids plus the best nannys and best teachers to the other place.

You let those MBA number ****ers **** you which I told you in '83
You're an alien, aren't you?