Affirming many points here

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
So all the above points and more are included in the book The Universe and the Quran, but wrong-doers refuse to consider it; and they cannot believe on account of their wrong-doing.

The same concerning the Quran itself: the wrong-doers refuse to believe in it, in spite of its evident truth.

َQuran 17: 99 which means:
(Have they not seen that God Who created the heavens and the earth is Able to create the like of them?

Moreover He has appointed for them a term, of which there is no doubt;

yet the wrong-doers refuse anything but to disbelieve [and deny the truth.]
)

More explanation is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_99
quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_99

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I did not say that anyone should not ask God; on the contrary all people should ask of God .. and of Him alone in fact ... not from anyone else like the Christ, his mother, the Christian saints, the Jewish sages, the Muslims imams, and others ... because this will in fact be the idolatry contrary to the First Commandment: to worship God alone.

http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/index.htm#First_Commandment
quran-ayat.com/universe/index.htm#First_Commandment

The atheist and idolater are liars when they claim they do not ask of God .. and if they insist to admit it, they will be obliged to do so in the Next Life.

In the previous few days, I was busy and could not complete the thread.
I was busy in preparing the Quran interpretation for publishing in Arabic, and may be published in the coming days, by God's will.

Gawd is amyth. And yours is a really bad gawd that supports pedophiles.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Torch - It's about next time we lived.

It is only one death, then man will go to the Next Life: i.e. the spiritual afterlife where he lives by his soul not by his body.
There will be no return once again to this material life: i.e. no transmigration or re-incarnation.
Some sects like Jews and the Baha'i believe in the re-incarnation, but it is wrong and not correct, with no proof only their wishful desires.

http://www.quran-ayat.com/man/1.htm#No_reincarnation_or_transmigration_of_so
quran-ayat.com/man/1.htm#No_reincarnation_or_transmigration_of_so

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
According Hinduism are they's believe next life. According you are Allah you God.

Most of the present sects and religions have become the idolatry and the association with God in the worship, although all the heavenly religions originally had been the "monotheism". But by passing of time, and by means of the enthusiasm about their religious men, they became idolaters and associaters.

Therefore, most people now with all their religions are the associaters: associating their idols, prophets, the Christ, the Jewish sages and the Muslim imams together with God Almighty.

In other words, they know God the Creator (may call Him by different names like Allah, God, Yehweh ...etc), but in addition they worship their religious men and idols together with God: so that their worship is not exclusively and purely for God alone.

http://www.quran-ayat.com/man/3.htm#Question_25
quran-ayat.com/man/3.htm#Question_25

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
One Christian does believe Allah are God but I like also Allah.
According one Catholic Christian is Christ the almighty God.
But he are atheist an Polack he are communist living in Sweden.

Most people all over the world are in error and misguidance: they follow the falsehood and the wrong ways.
So to find the correct way among all these conflicting ways:

>> Believe in God (the same Allah in Arabic and Yahweh in Hebrew) and do not associate with Him anyone or anything else.
>> Believe in all the prophets of God (who invited people to God alone) such prophets like Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Mohammed and do not deny anyone of them.
>> Believe in all the heavenly books revealed by God to the prophets: the Torah to Moses, the Psalms to David, the Books of the prophets, the Gospel to Jesus and the Quran to Mohammed.
>> Believe in the Next Life.

>> Do whatever you can of the righteous work for the sake of God alone: like helping the weak and spending on the poor.

And you will be successful and prosper in the Next Life.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
One Christian does believe Allah are God but I like also Allah.
According one Catholic Christian is Christ the almighty God.
But he are atheist an Polack he are communist living in Sweden.

God the Creator has a large number of holy names: like the Almighty, Most Gracious, Most High, All-Knowing, All-Seeing, All-Hearing, the Creator, the First, the Last, the Lord of the heavens and the earth, Lord of nations and worlds, the Owner of everything, the Most Kind, the Most Merciful and many other holy names.

God - be glorified - the Creator is named: God in English, Allah in Arabic, Yahweh in Hebrew, the Great Spirit in the language of Red Indians, Khodah in Persian and Kurdish...etc.

Quran 17: 110, which means:
(Say: "Call upon God, or call upon the Most Gracious; whichsoever you call upon; to Him belong the Names Most Beautiful.")

More explanation is in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_110
quran-ayat.com/pret/17.htm#a17_110

I want my current life back to 80's or 90's and look on tv and play music. This my want list listed by me I know is close to death now but I like next Democrat President in election 2020 if American people want as me with next Democratic leadership you expected Trump or as me.

If you cling to the life of this World, then know the life of the World is only temporary and none will live forever in this material life, but will inevitably go to the Next perpetual life, so work for your Next Lasting Life to prosper there,

and it is not according to your desire that you will return to the 80's or 90's; because even the prophets passed away and were not immortal and did not live forever.

Quran 21: 34-35, which mean:
(34. We have not decreed immortality for any human being before you [Mohammed]; if you then die, will they be immortal?

35. Every soul shall taste [of the pain] of death; and We try you [once] with evil and [another time with] good, so as to check you, then to Us you shall be returned [following your death.])

More explanation in the link:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/21.htm#a21_34
quran-ayat.com/pret/21.htm#a21_34

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
The Christ is not God neither is he the son of God, but is the son of man.

Don't you notice the weird title: the son of man!? While all people are the sons of man ..

But Jesus named himself by this epithet because he knew some people will consider him the son of God, and so he called himself the son of man.

But by means of the enthusiasm and by the passing of generations, they have thought themselves correct.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
When a present generation see about themselves, they think they are correct and they follow their fathers and grandfathers ways and programs .. because they think that God had instructed their fathers with such religious ways.
While in fact, the fathers followed the wrong programs and their sons followed in their footsteps.
Quran 7: 28, which means:
[Then God – be glorified – explained about some of the bad customs of the pagan Arab:]

28. And whenever they commit an indecency [: to be completely naked in the pilgrimage], they say: "We found our fathers practicing it, and it is God Who has commanded us to do it!")

[So God denied their words:]

Say [Mohammed, to them]: "God never commands indecency; will you then say against God such things as you do not know c?"

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
NINTH:
The rain comes down from the sky, not from the cloud... but it may come from within the cloud or through it.. It is the molten snow particles that exist high up in the atmosphere, then when it melts, it will come through the cloud and draw more water with it.

http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/new_page_3.htm#Rain
quran-ayat.com/universe/new_page_3.htm#Rain

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I guess science and religion would seem never to agree on anything.

You don't seem to appreaciate how one becomes the other in too many cases. The Big Bang for instance or Black Holes or Dark Energy, all more religious that scientific. All invented simply because someone thought they must be real.

One thing I must point out about the ancient texts of God, is how come they did not know about Uranus or Neptune as planets. If they are divine they should of known.
It wasnt till we had telescopes that we could see them with our eyes, that we found them.

You are assumeing that those planets were in thier present positions then as they are now. Venus was witnessed being born of Jupiter.

One of Velikovsky’s boldest ideas was that the planet Venus is a relative newcomer in the solar system: during the mid-2nd millennium BCE, it would have erupted from the interior of the planet Jupiter and have inflicted damage to the earth’s atmosphere and biosphere with its conspicuous cometary tail before settling in its present orbit and shedding its appendage. How does this analysis fare when approached today with an open but a sternly critical mind?
Velikovskian Chaff and Wheat: Venus