A refreshing change on the campaign trail — crystal clear answers from a politician

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
CANADIAN NEWS Aug 25, 2021 9:01 AM EST

BREAKING: Trudeau's Gender Equality Minister refers to Taliban as 'our brothers'

Liberal Minister for Gender Equality Miryam Monsef referred to the Taliban as "our brothers" during a press conference on Wednesday.

Minister for Women and Gender Equality Maryam Monsef refers to the Taliban as "our brothers." (rumble.com)
Unfortunately, I'm not really surprised by anything these buffoons say or do anymore. This particular idiot can't even seem to remember what country she immigrated from. I was actually wondering when the Trudeau Liberals would accept the Taliban as the legitimate government power and cozy up. A bit surprised however at how quick it happened.

This garbage is not going to play well with our allies. You might expect such stunningly ignorant, brainless and dangerous rhetoric from some backwater middle eastern country, but not a member of the G7. Truly amazing how much we have damaged our own international reputation.

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
Unfortunately, I'm not really surprised by anything these buffoons say or do anymore. This particular idiot can't even seem to remember what country she immigrated from. I was actually wondering when the Trudeau Liberals would accept the Taliban as the legitimate government power and cozy up. A bit surprised however at how quick it happened.

This garbage is not going to play well with our allies. You might expect such stunningly ignorant, brainless and dangerous rhetoric from some backwater middle eastern country, but not a member of the G7. Truly amazing how much we have damaged our own international reputation.
By having a Department of Gender Equality with Ministers and Deputy Ministers and all the regular hoopla they are destroying the very thing they are determined to create. There should be no Department of Gender Equality. Everything should just be equal and stop making such a fuss about it.

There should be no Department of Middle Class Prosperity. The middle class should be prosperous enough on its own.

bob the dog

Council Member
Aug 14, 2020
If she is so much smarter and more qualified than Trudeau, then why is she running the Asshat Party?
Take a look at the Liberals or the latest edition of what the Conservatives are doing. Self imploding idiots with a history.

The only way they ever win an election is when the other buggers everything up so badly the people vote them out. Can't remember the last time someone was voted in.

Green Party is starting from ground one and has little to no baggage to deal with. No reason they cannot hold the same recognition and status as the NDP.

Seems a fresh start is in order.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
"Green Party is starting from ground one and has little to no baggage to deal with. No reason they cannot hold the same recognition and status as the NDP.

Seems a fresh start is in order."

The Green Party was founded in 1983...38 years ago. They've had nearly 40 years to get their act together and become a more mainstream party.

This one trick pony is as stale as it gets.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Post#29. That was Freak’n Awesome!! He is such a super douche hypocrite…. How is it that all 38 million of us can’t see this? It’s this exact mentality from Justin Trudeau that caused the WE Goat-Rodeo & the other 38 or so scandals and ethics violations and so on and so forth….

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Gender Equality Minister and Minister for Middle Class Prosperity among many others is way overboard on the Ministers imo. Significant cutting could be done in this area as in all areas of government. Sad.
But how to reward party loyalty ?

Reactions: Twin_Moose

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
By having a Department of Gender Equality with Ministers and Deputy Ministers and all the regular hoopla they are destroying the very thing they are determined to create. There should be no Department of Gender Equality. Everything should just be equal and stop making such a fuss about it.

There should be no Department of Middle Class Prosperity. The middle class should be prosperous enough on its own.
They would be more so without the ministry .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Take a look at the Liberals or the latest edition of what the Conservatives are doing. Self imploding idiots with a history.

The only way they ever win an election is when the other buggers everything up so badly the people vote them out. Can't remember the last time someone was voted in.

Green Party is starting from ground one and has little to no baggage to deal with. No reason they cannot hold the same recognition and status as the NDP.

Seems a fresh start is in order.
Good let’s go full on watermelon .

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Holy Cow. A federal leader can try to blame the previous government in the first year or two of their term and that sometimes carries water…. But in this case the previous federal leader in Canada before this current term was Justin Trudeau himself!!

The Americans announced 18 months ago that they were bugging out of Afghanistan, so Justin Trudeau is trying to blame Stephen Harper (?) Who hasn’t been in office since early in 2015 (when Canada last had a balance budget)? Justin Trudeau only has Justin Trudeau to blame since he’s been in power as the Prime Minister of Canada for the last six years, and in place for the last 22 months since the last federal election so what is he done on this matter in the last 18 months since the Americans publicly stated they were pulling out?

Then he tries to demonize Erin O’Toole in the same sentence that he tries to blame Steven Harper for his own short fallings? This clown is so transparently inept & It’s about time he accepts some responsibility for his own actions or inactions. It is Justin Trudeau alone who announced this next coming federal election only 22 months after the last one with respect to the timing of shit hitting the fan in Afghanistan. This is solely on Justin Trudeau, and any deflection just emphasizes his hypocritical lack of accountability.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
The riding I reside in is supposedly a swing seat (Regina-Wascana) & the former Fiefdom of Ralph Goodale before he was voted out way back twenty-two months ago when we had our last federal election.

I was pretty much decided which way I was going to vote before JT announced this last goat rodeo, but if I wasn’t the last two weeks of this Snap Election would’ve sold me:
1630268366450.jpeg