39% of Americans say Impeach Bush

normbc9

Electoral Member
Nov 23, 2006
California
Even if both Houses could agree to initiate the process by the time the whole thing was over it would just about be time for his term to end. The expense would be enormous because the in-crowd would fight it tooth and nail in the Courts system. It is my firm belief that he will go down in the history books as the only rival to Jimmy Carter for being the worst President this nation has witnessed since the post Civil War days. Why not let history take its course?

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
Bush Jr. reminds me of Forest Gump “A stupid is as a stupid gets”

The world for some reason does not want his box of chocolates.

TOOLGUY

May 10, 2007
Walter, you have fallen for the big lie

While I was in Nam, I NEVER saw Daddy's little boy there.
He was too busy spending his time in the "airhead nat'l guard" flying bars as a barfly.

If you remember the Dixie Chickas who had it right so long ago, most REAL AMERICANS are truly ashamed of this cancer upon what America SHOUOLD represent.

Hopefully, the world will outlast the damage this regime has been causing and, in spite of ILLEGAL aliens and the middle east murder cult, we will heal.

When I signed up to post here, I selected central time as, I live in the upper midwest of the US.
It was as if I had clicked on a road map for illegals as it said:
US/CANDA/MEXICO CITY.

Walter, you need to actually listen to the people in the US who are able to think for themselves and love our freedoms and decency.
The very opposite of those are the neocons.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
It's to late to impeach this one save your money and get rid of the next one in the first year because it'll be the same thing anyway, wait not quite they'll probubly pick one that can lie more covincingly if they're paying attention to the critics. I think I still like the work he's doing though the longer you keep him the more it'll cost you. There must be something left he can give to the rich.:lol:

YoungJoonKim

Electoral Member
Aug 19, 2007
Don't waste money [Billions] on Bush just for some justice..
Using "billions" itself is "injustice"
You can just storm white house and do it OlD ShCooL.

Bush: "Let them eat me."

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
If they could have impeached him they would. As it stands now...the Democrat led congress has a lower approval rating than Bush. That didn't take long at all.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
It's to late to impeach this one save your money and get rid of the next one in the first year because it'll be the same thing anyway, wait not quite they'll probubly pick one that can lie more covincingly if they're paying attention to the critics. I think I still like the work he's doing though the longer you keep him the more it'll cost you. There must be something left he can give to the rich.:lol:

What the hell is going on!?!? That's twice in a row today I agree with you! :lol::lol:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
... but nobody is calling for Congress's impeachment like they are for Bush.

But nobody is really calling for Bush's impeachment either. I mean you have the rabid folks that HATE him but that will always happen. There is no real impeachment movement except from bloggers.

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Why would the Americans impeach Bush? They let Ron Reagan away with arms proliferation...they let Nixon away with theft they've let their presidents away with everything short of murder. Geoge Bush, Chaney, Rumsfeld, Colin Powel, Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Pearl, Henry Kissinger...the list is nearly endless...all deserve to be judged by the people. As long as Americans continue to be willingly blind to the caliber of their government and its elected officials, who cares?

If you don't stand up for what you believe in...and apparently Americans don't really believe in a system of laws and justice....a constitution and a bill of rights....who cares what happens to them?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
You're falling in love with me, it happens you know, don't fight it, just let it grow. Have you thought about I might like for Christmas?:lol: Wait a minute the same day you say. That's peculiar. When did these feelings for me start?

You know DB... you have become much more agreeable whether us "neo-cons" :lol: agree with you or not.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Why would the Americans impeach Bush? They let Ron Reagan away with arms proliferation...they let Nixon away with theft they've let their presidents away with everything short of murder. Geoge Bush, Chaney, Rumsfeld, Colin Powel, Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Pearl, Henry Kissinger...the list is nearly endless...all deserve to be judged by the people. As long as Americans continue to be willingly blind to the caliber of their government and its elected officials, who cares?

If you don't stand up for what you believe in...and apparently Americans don't really believe in a system of laws and justice....a constitution and a bill of rights....who cares what happens to them?

<sigh> The usual suspects from the left... GOP Presidents. Same ol', same ol'.

Clinton, Kennedy, Johnson... all wonderful people I suppose.

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Eaglesmack

Try to understand this....

I don't care what party or what color your tie is or what animal you back...when the people of America let their administrations undermine law and their noble standards, is there any doubt about why the average Joe or Jane America harbor disdain and contempt for the structures of justice and law? If a nation is prepared to let the Ron Reagans or the Bill Clintons or any of their principle executives away with corruption and malfeseance, can Fastow or Lay or Martha Stewart or Oral Roberts or Jimmy Swaggart or any of the plethora of American icons not expect the same readiness to look the other way when they abuse the people and the system of laws that America keeps telling the world that they all subscribe too....

They're criminals....some get TV shows and some write books and make millions....

Crime pays in America and the people of America make that possible.

YoungJoonKim

Electoral Member
Aug 19, 2007
Long time ago, America was a true freedom fighters resisting oppression and subjection to the ruler's of old monarch and the aristocratically operating cabinet. Now, the irony: "We fight for the Iraqi's Democratically Elected Government vs. People Who Don't Like Us There."

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
EagleSmack said:
But nobody is really calling for Bush's impeachment either. I mean you have the rabid folks that HATE him but that will always happen. There is no real impeachment movement except from bloggers.

We have nearly one million people writing in for impeachment on that one site. And there are others sites calling for the same.

Of course, you America haters gloat whenever you see how Bush is destroying the USA. But, that's to be expected.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
We have nearly one million people writing in for impeachment on that one site. And there are others sites calling for the same.

Of course, you America haters gloat whenever you see how Bush is destroying the USA. But, that's to be expected.

As I said...there is not much movement for impeachment. There are only biased internet sites going on with this silliness and have no impact whatsoever on the people who can do the impeaching. Internet bloggers are no threat to politicians.

I just had to laugh at your second part. It does get the liberals all upset when they are told they hate America doesn't it? :lol: The truth hurts so in response you say that conservatives hate America.