30 Totally Unneccessary Ridiculous Kitchen Gadgets

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
you are right we should, of course in order to get this, one has to get off of their lard azz, look like this

and treat her like this

Thus I'm thinking (although I could be wrong), that it won't be happening for you in your life time.

That's the problem with modern birds. They expect all men to treat them like princesses but think they should not show men the same respect themselves.

If you want your man to treat you like a "princess" every now and then the least you can do is get in the kitchen and cook his dinner for him after he's been out working all day to earn the money which you will mostly spend.

Leave the important debates on internet discussion forums on how to run the world by the men and spend more time in the kitchen where you belong, ladies.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
What world changing discussion have you participated in lately, besides posting a plethora of dull and boring jolly old England photos???

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Leave the important debates on internet discussion forums on how to run the world by the men and spend more time in the kitchen where you belong, ladies.

You couldn't be more of a joke if you tried. Freaking hilarious.

What world changing discussion have you participated in lately, besides posting a plethora of dull and boring jolly old England photos???

He's very, very upset over a television show.

So.....there's that.......

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
That's the problem with modern birds. They expect all men to treat them like princesses but think they should not show men the same respect themselves.
no actually I do show him the same respect
If you want your man to treat you like a "princess" every now and then the least you can do is get in the kitchen and cook his dinner for him after he's been out working all day to earn the money which you will mostly spend.
agreed except it is far more frequent than just
now and then
...I frequently am in the kitchen...the difference between someone like you and him is that we are in the kitchen together, talking about how our day went, enjoying some wine, deciding what we want to cook and how we want to cook it...I earn my own money...always have, I support myself....always have..I can bring home the bacon and cook it up too.

there's no such thing as an important forum debate in an internet discussion forum

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
no actually I do show him the same respect
agreed except it is far more frequent than just ...I frequently am in the kitchen...the difference between someone like you and him is that we are in the kitchen together, talking about how our day went, enjoying some wine, deciding what we want to cook and how we want to cook it...I earn my own money...always have, I support myself....always have..I can bring home the bacon and cook it up too.

there's no such thing as an important forum debate in an internet discussion forum

You must have the patience of Job to deal with that Oaf! :)

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I hear ya- there's more important things to get upset over! :)
you are right JLM, there are

I don't know what's changed in me really but not too much angers me these days...well, except that I packed on four and a half extra pounds this winter...that's a tad annoying

things can happen in life that can rock our world in an instant, why waste precious minutes being angry or upset about what someone says that we know little about, have never met, and likely never will...that's my current philosophy anyhow....

We all have different triggers and are annoyed by different types of people...I don't mind BlackLeaf at all, never have minded him actually...I like to yank his chain, he likes to yank mine...it's all good

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

Sal, it is when one is full of his own self-importance, lol. Don't you know that? :D

Oh, hold on now. He may be going on about Top Gear......again.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Sal, it is when one is full of his own self-importance, lol. Don't you know that? :D

Oh, hold on now. He may be going on about Top Gear......again.
I skipped over that thread...may just have to check it out