2SLGBTQQIA+

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Or some genetic species survival mechanism that we just haven’t wrapped our heads around yet?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Or some genetic species survival mechanism that we just haven’t wrapped our heads around yet?

Could be.

But petrified people like some will never 'get it' regardless. They'd rather kill the 'trannys' before they come out, see the 'trannys' kill themselves or think raping them will help 'fix' them. Kind'a like how they feel about anyone who's gay (well, gay men anyway). Cause in the end, they can't stand the idea that not all those born with a dick and balls want them.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
To evolutionary biologists, the genetics of homosexuality seems like a paradox. In theory, humans and other animals who are exclusively attracted to others of the same sex should be unlikely to produce many biological children, so any genes that predispose people to homosexuality would rarely be passed on to future generations. Yet same-sex attraction is widespread in humans, and research suggests that it is partly genetic.

In a study of data from hundreds of thousands of people, researchers have now identified genetic patterns that could be associated with homosexual behaviour, and showed how these might also help people to find different-sex mates, and reproduce. The authors say their findings, published on 23 August in Nature Human Behaviour1, could help to explain why genes that predispose people to homosexuality continue to be passed down. But other scientists question whether these data can provide definitive conclusions.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
To evolutionary biologists, the genetics of homosexuality seems like a paradox. In theory, humans and other animals who are exclusively attracted to others of the same sex should be unlikely to produce many biological children, so any genes that predispose people to homosexuality would rarely be passed on to future generations. Yet same-sex attraction is widespread in humans, and research suggests that it is partly genetic.

In a study of data from hundreds of thousands of people, researchers have now identified genetic patterns that could be associated with homosexual behaviour, and showed how these might also help people to find different-sex mates, and reproduce. The authors say their findings, published on 23 August in Nature Human Behaviour1, could help to explain why genes that predispose people to homosexuality continue to be passed down. But other scientists question whether these data can provide definitive conclusions.

The problem is Ron even if science gets that "Ah ha!" moment when it comes to anything related to same sex attraction, transness or any other gender/sexual based 'difference', it won't matter to them.

Because to them, it's only a cock and balls and a vagina that matter and whichever one you have, makes you a person they want to limit to fit into their world and their life experience. If you are outside of that, you're 'other' and thus subject to being treated like absolute shit.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The problem is Ron even if science gets that "Ah ha!" moment when it comes to anything related to same sex attraction, transness or any other gender/sexual based 'difference', it won't matter to them.

Because to them, it's only a cock and balls and a vagina that matter and whichever one you have, makes you a person they want to limit to fit into their world and their life experience. If you are outside of that, you're 'other' and thus subject to being treated like absolute shit.
Looking in the mirror again?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
DED49D95-83AA-4B7C-A31B-BDBD4C72208D.jpeg

As long as we are sharing photos.. me with my of my ex-Girl Friend.. she’s the one who got me back on my diet, and got me to lose 75 lbs

3 more years I’ll be 60 years old..

I had a Cardiac Imaging Test with a Radioactive Isotope, they said I had the heart of a 20 year old, literally zero calcium buildup.

The meds I take.. keep me young.. I’ll never age (photo is 2 years old, girl is 19 years old, legal, so piss off haters)

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
View attachment 13770

As long as we are sharing photos.. me with my of my ex-Girl Friend.. she’s the one who got me back on my diet, and got me to lose 75 lbs

I had a Cardiac Imaging Test with a Radioactive Isotope, they said I had the heart of a 20 year old, literally zero calcium buildup.

The meds I take.. keep me young.. I’ll never age (photo is 2 years old, girl is 19 years old, legal, so piss off haters)

• Haha
Reactions: B00Mer

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
View attachment 13770

Christ man, my Son is 34ys old & you look like you’re his age. That’s crazy….