2SLGBTQQIA+

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Her daughter got quiet, Brice told me, so she asked, did she understand? (Brice, out of concern for her family and their safety, asked to use a pseudonym.) She said yes, but she also had a question. “Am I going to die?”

A fucking TEN YEAR OLD should NOT have to ask if they are going to die because some insecure asshole adult thinks he knows all.

And if you side with that same insecure asshole adult; go fuck yourself.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Her daughter got quiet, Brice told me, so she asked, did she understand? (Brice, out of concern for her family and their safety, asked to use a pseudonym.) She said yes, but she also had a question. “Am I going to die?”

A fucking TEN YEAR OLD should NOT have to ask if they are going to die because some insecure asshole adult thinks he knows all.

A child should worry about being a child..

Trying to force a sexuality on a child is nothing more than child abuse..

10 years old.. bet you someone in that family is abusing that kid to fuck him up in the head that much

Reactions: petros

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

In grade one I was informed we were all going to die in a nuclear attack , We were taught to cower under our desks . I was six .

Reactions: petros and B00Mer

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
A child should worry about being a child..

Exactly, and if a child is fully aware that they are NOT a girl/boy, then who is a fucking adult to tell them 'no'?

Trying to force a sexuality on a child is nothing more than child abuse..

Gender is not sexuality.

10 years old.. bet you someone in that family is abusing that kid to fuck him up in the head that much

From the article, it's the people OUTSIDE the family that are the ones trying to fuck this kid over, sadly. The parents are trying to do what they can to help their kid. Want to be mad at someone, be mad at them for making the kid thing that they're gonna die because other people are so fucking insecure that the idea of someone not being themselves scares them to this kind of abuse.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Exactly, and if a child is fully aware that they are NOT a girl/boy, then who is a fucking adult to tell them 'no'?

Gender is not sexuality.

From the article, it's the people OUTSIDE the family that are the ones trying to fuck this kid over, sadly. The parents are trying to do what they can to help their kid. Want to be mad at someone, be mad at them for making the kid thing that they're gonna die because other people are so fucking insecure that the idea of someone not being themselves scares them to this kind of abuse.

its child abuse..

you born a boy or a girl.. that doesn’t change.

If you “feel” you’re a different gender it’s a mental issue

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
its child abuse..

you born a boy or a girl.. that doesn’t change.

If you “feel” you’re a different gender it’s a mental issue

Thankfully your 'feelings' and 'opinion' aren't science.

Child abuse is doing nothing, or berating the kid, or beating the kid, or anything else, driving the kid to run away or worse, suicide.

Helping the kid deal with the issue isn't any different than helping a kid deal with T1 Diabetes or ADHD or any other medical issue.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Thankfully your 'feelings' and 'opinion' aren't science.

Child abuse is doing nothing, or berating the kid, or beating the kid, or anything else, driving the kid to run away or worse, suicide.

Helping the kid deal with the issue isn't any different than helping a kid deal with T1 Diabetes or ADHD or any other medical issue.
You are sick , get help .

Reactions: B00Mer