2SLGBTQQIA+

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Good on Bella. Great actor and have loved her since GoT. She was pretty damn brutal in Young Elizabeth, too.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Good on Bella. Great actor and have loved her since GoT. She was pretty damn brutal in Young Elizabeth, too.
Damn, that's terrific!

Now, who the what the how the shrieking fuck does any of this mean?

And it's "GOAT." "Greatest Of All Time." Like Alex Ovechkin.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Damn, that's terrific!

Now, who the what the how the shrieking fuck does any of this mean?

And it's "GOAT." "Greatest Of All Time." Like Alex Ovechkin.

She's a good actor that has a great roll that happens to be based off a popular video game.

And she's non-binary. And the game itself is pretty GLBTQIA+ friendly so the show is as well and that's making certain people mad.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
And she's non-binary. And the game itself is pretty GLBTQIA+ friendly so the show is as well and that's making certain people mad.
It's really not making anyone mad. But it's making certain people pretend it's making a lot of people mad because that suits their agenda.

She's a popular enough actress. Nobody really cares about what's between her legs.

Reactions: Taxslave2

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

So, video with context for "the question" in Arkansas.

Which had me ponder why these people are against medical care for people who have a medical issue?

If "Being transgender" is a mental, medical issue, and blockers can help that state for the patient, why is it a bad thing? I mean, kids who have mental issues other than "Transness" are okay to have meds, even if those meds can have 'adverse effects' on them. If therapy can help someone who is trans deal with their 'mental state', well, it's okay for other mental issues, why not for Trans people?

When put that way, it's clear this isn't about "protecting kids", it's about punishing them, and punishing health providers for doing their jobs.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It's really not making anyone mad. But it's making certain people pretend it's making a lot of people mad because that suits their agenda.

She's a popular enough actress. Nobody really cares about what's between her legs.
Yeah? Cast her as captain of the Enterprise and put in your earplugs!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Which had me ponder why these people are against medical care for people who have a medical issue?

If "Being transgender" is a mental, medical issue, and blockers can help that state for the patient, why is it a bad thing? I mean, kids who have mental issues other than "Transness" are okay to have meds, even if those meds can have 'adverse effects' on them. If therapy can help someone who is trans deal with their 'mental state', well, it's okay for other mental issues, why not for Trans people?

When put that way, it's clear this isn't about "protecting kids", it's about punishing them, and punishing health providers for doing their jobs.
It's Arkansas, Jake.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
OK. Always fun to poke the taintrighters.

Not hard.

Yeah? Cast her as captain of the Enterprise and put in your earplugs!

Considering that the show is getting hit with people upset with the gay guys from episode 3...

Well... again, people are mad.

They'll likely have fits with full on mouth frothing if they reach "Part II" and they bring out Lev, who is a trans teen.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
If "Being transgender" is a mental, medical issue, and blockers can help that state for the patient, why is it a bad thing?
Blockers don't treat transgenderism. What you're talking about is leaning into the illness and accepting it.

Sometimes that may be necessary. Wheelchairs don't cure broken spines, but nothing does so wheelchairs become a necessary coping mechanism.

However - there are very real legitimate concerns to permanently altering a child who is unable to give consent due to their age for something that may well be better treated later on. Nobody suggests we should tie people to a wheelchair permanently just because their back hurts.

So this is the debate and to pretend it's an invalid one is far far worse than asking someone if they have a penis.

When put that way, it's clear it's not about 'trans rights', but about forcing children to permanent decisions they may later regret in the hopes of bolstering the acceptance of an illness.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Well... again, people are mad.
Nobody's mad. The only people 'mad' are the loonie left who will lie about it for profit and power. Jezuz - there's tonnes of shows out there with gay and lesbian characters and actors that are extremely popular.

So it's nothing more than fake tears on your part. But you knew that. Which is why you're petrified of engaging anyone else in conversation about it. Fear of truth can be pretty daunting for your kind i suppose.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022

Not even close. You should try having kids before telling the parents in the group how kids should be raised.
you remind me of the meme with the stupid blonde with a laptop telling a construction worker” I don’t know how to to 6our job, but my computer tells me you are doing it wrong”

Reactions: The_Foxer

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Not even close.

Oh really? Why?

You should try having kids before telling the parents in the group how kids should be raised.

Wanted kids. Never got to have them. Does not mean I don't get a right to voice my opinion about the issue cause "society raising kids" and all.

you remind me of the meme with the stupid blonde with a laptop telling a construction worker” I don’t know how to to 6our job, but my computer tells me you are doing it wrong”

And you remind me of the of the dropouts who keep talking about "The good old days!" meanwhile that was 20 years or more ago, the world's changed and go get another beer and yell at the TV some more, gramps.

BTW - do you have a penis?