J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I do enjoy reading your posts, Johnnny - you bring a refreshing point of view to the forum. I may not always agree with your posts but I find them thought-provoking a good deal of the time. Keep posting.
    Sorry to hijack your thread "How do you know" but that's the way it goes sometimes...

But like I said, my opinion is that you are indeed a good poster because you can formulate an argument with reasons and not just assertions, or plain insults. Cheers!
    I recommend anyone reading my wall to take a hike. Keep rolling pal, nothing to see here...!!!!!
    I can haul 300lbs of dogs easily in it, & moved a Lazy-Boy recliner in it
    without having to pull out the seats a few days back. It's still a front-wheel
    drive with a four cylinder so it's easy on the pocketbook.

It's the Limited Edition package so it's loaded to the snot with all the
    goodies, including the ridged sport-tuned suspension, making it pretty
    agile too. Bit of body-roll on the cloverleaf's but it's very manageable.

I bid on it at the auction a couple weeks ago 'cuz I always thought these
    where pretty ugly vehicles, and so do most others I believe, so that
    explains the price I got it for. I've had it for a couple weeks now (...& have
    only managed to use 1/3 of a tank of fuel....), & it's growing on me.
    No ,it is not my baby .It is a very lovely baby picture .I like it very much .So put it here to share with you all the friends here !
    thank you so much, he is such a fun little guy, we named him
    'gus', he is 5 mos old, and allready climbs all over the dog,
    and has turned him back into a puppy at 11 yrs old.
    Hi Johnny, I just wanted to stop by and say I'm sorry to hear about your Grampa - I'm sure he knows how much you love him, and it probably brings him great comfort. Take care.
    It is indeed....me and a friend...in 1973....... :) See, I wasn't always a skinhead.
    English...... It’s my First Language although I am an Indian National, my parents use to talk in English at home and even I remember in my school English was obligatory
    Its going gr8 , everything is good with me [ if I have understood your question correctly]
    Nipissing, no. A friend built a nice ice house this fall and we plan to plunk 'er down on the Mattawa River.
    Howdy. I live a few hours east of you. I've been around the Big Nickle a couple of times. Always nice to have friends here in the wilds of North Ontario. Wishing you a most Merry Christmas!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…