spaminator
Reaction score

Viewing forum list

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there.(next time, don't forget to post your message on my Wall. LOL! ;) )

Spacecast is now strictly a blog. I have not checked out The Vine in a few months, but I imagine it suffered a similar fate. It was pretty glum over there near the end(SneakyP, Pixie, and loads of others didn't even post over there any more). I think you'll like this forum though. There are a LOT of good people here. Posting in the 'Latenight Crew' thread is a good place to get started.

Also, don't forget to change you name. LOL! Otherwise I may have to change it to something...bad! Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

One more thing. I can't believe you still have that Jon Secada Avatar! LOL! Well, it's actually a good thing that you did. You had changed your handle before I came back and I would not have known that your current handle was you.:)
    hi shad. yeah its me. good to see you too again. :) its too bad i can't use my old screen name and avatar here. sigh :( /lol :) p.s. what happened to the other forums that we used to post on? eg. forums.citytv.com, forums.achannel.ca, forums.spacecast.com etc.
    From the sounds of it, you are(Coddy said as much on Ron's Wall). Good to see you. I have sent you a Friend request. It should show up in the 'News' section at the top of the main page.:)
    FYI....The current Moderators on Canadian Content Forums are:
    1) Hazmart
    2) Shadowshiv
    3) Ron in Regina

Moderators names appear in Green if that'll help you identify them.
    "dear ron, are you a moderator? i am new to this forum. what i posted are not sub forums of this website. you can change my screen name to spaminator. i am however dissapointed since i have used the previous screen name and avatar on other forums and have not had any problems. :sad: "

This is here and not elsewhere. We have a nice little community here. Members age
    from the teen's into the 70's & more. Sperm & Spam aren't great in a Username. I
    spend a large part of my time hunting Spam & Banning spammers. I'm not the only
    Moderator here, & another may see the Spam in Spaminator and put you to the curb.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…