L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Fingers crossed, pleas to the powers that be take care of ...........innards in a turmoil.

GO CUBBIES!
    WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO! What a great game by the Cubs, Ludlow and we're off to Game 7. Yee Haw!
    By a toe............and Chapman saves the inning with his foot.......ain't baseball grand. :lol:
    They're doing good tonight. :) Sure would be cool if they win. Thousands of Cub fans in Arizona.
    Oh man, Ludlow............I sweated that last inning........bases loaded and Jake somehow came through with only allowing the one run.........I yelled so loud I got my doggie barking. :lol:
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!...........bases loaded home run for the Cubbies..........still think the Tribe may be the better team??? :smile:
    Love those errors by the Tribe..............3 runs in and it's only the first inning!!!!
    This is it, Ludlow...I pray we will go on to Game 7 after the Cubbies come through with a win. I just hope the umps get the pitches right tonight.........they haven't been all that good through this series.
    Ain't over till it's over...............and it ain't over yet, Ludlow. Cubbies live to fight another day.
    Well that didn't work out they way we hoped, Ludlow. That Kluber......what a weapon for the Tribe........darn it. Have to say it's not looking good at all for the Cubs.........but miracles do happen and as the say goes 'it ain't over till it's over'.
    A great pitching staff and real speedy base runners, Ludlow. Every time Lindor comes to the plate I get very nervous - that kid is a wonder. Considering the Tribe only got one run in, the Cubbies pitchers didn't do a bad job at all. I sang along with Bill Murray and the fans last night. Tonight the series will be evened up again. I BELIEVE :smile:
    Heck of a play there in the 5th.......bases loaded and Grimm gets the batter to ground into a double play for the last two outs........Cubbies come up big in that one, Ludlow.....whew
    Lively at bats and stellar pitching, Ludlow.........oh and no errors. GO CUBBIES!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…