darkbeaver
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Was very surprised to read about the gender change in your profile. But I don't judge. :lol:
    well hello to you too, Bev. Hope you're still gettin everything ready for the end of civiliation!
    Time to batten down all your hatches, eh. Stay safe there, dear friend. Don't get all blown away.
    CC cookies are da best. Absolute comfort food.
    Not quiet sure if I did this right....learning curve. :oops:
    Nice photo down there. I looked like that in the seventies too. Well sort of, you know what I mean.:cool:
    A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.
    ~ Bernard Meltzer
    By Choice We Became Friends

It is by chance we met, by choice we became friends...

Friendship is a strange thing....we find ourselves telling each other the deepest details of our lives...things we don't even share with our families who raised us...But what is a friend? A confidant? A lover? A fellow email junkie? A shoulder to cry on? an ear to listen? a heart to feel?... A friend is all these things...and more. No matter where we met, .... I call you friend. A word so small...yet so large in feeling...a word filled with emotion.

It is true great things come in small packages. Once the package of friendship has been opened, it can never be closed... it is a constant book always written...waiting to be read... and enjoyed. We may have our disagreements...we may argue... we may concern one another...friendship is a unique bond that lasts through it all....

A part of me is put into my friends...some it is my humor... some it is my listening ear... some it is real life experiences... some it is my romanticism...but with all, it is friendship.

Friendships forged are a construct stronger than steel built as a foundation....necessary for life... and necessary for love. Friends...you and me... you brought another friend.. and then there were 3... we started our group... Our circle of friends... and like that circle... there is no beginning or end...

by Unknown
    Thanks very much for your answering my questionnaire~~~~~

just call me Mandy..~

I hope to be a friend of yours, not because you have helped me, but I wanna to be~~~

and because you are the first one who wrote on my thread~:cool:

Thank you beaver!!!!!

nice day~~~~:cool::lol:
    Dear Darkbeaver,
    I'm the Chinese undergraduate student posted a thread a few days before.
    Do you remember me?
    Could you do me a favor to answer the questionnaire?
    I'm very appreciated your help~
    Please.....:-?
    Steven Hawking would need a good plumber as I doubt he can clear his own drain.:lol:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…