SaiaF
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Try looking up social clubs who can direct you to Canadian/Saudis. Here is another
    example:

Aisha - The Vancouver Arabic Social Meetup (Vancouver, BC) - Meetup
    Greetings SaiaF. Yes, I am a grandmothers age to you but I know English well. How about looking up clubs for young Saudis. Here is an example I located on internet.
    Saudi in the city | The Vancouver Observer
    It is worth a try. Google young Saudis in the area you live in.
    Hello Saiaf. This is a great forum to gain English skills. Keep posting and we will help you with the language. It would be good to hear of your home country and the culture shocks you may have already experienced here in Canada. As with any nation there exists the not so good, the very good and all the rest of it. You would have a fresh view for we Canadians. Try Facebook.com as well as Canadian Content to better your skills. Please enjoy Canada and all it has to offer.
    What have you noticed that is different in Canada when compared to Saudi. Freedom for all is one. In Canada we have a separation of Church ( religion has no say in the Government) from Government - Unlike in Saudi.
    Really , I do not understand a little of your message , can you explain for me :)
    I'm in level 4 right now , so I need to read message with simple basic
    Perhap a thread on the differnces you see between Saudi and Canada - include what you are not sure of. If you want someone to proof read it for you I can help or you can ask another poster.
    SaiaF, they have not done anything "illegal", therefore nothing will be done. If you don't like what certain people are saying, then put them on ignore.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…