Fake CNN video on 9-11

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
And do you even know why witches were persecuted?

or do you even know why natives indians were persecuted?

Logic, I'm not going to give you a history lesson. For you to claim that you are similarly persecuted though is a JOKE. Once again, you are not persecuted, you are laughed at.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
There can only be one explanation - Chomsky's in on it too!

He still doesnt say for sure, that the bush administration isnt behind 9-11, he says they would be insane to do it,do you guys ever read chomsky for real, or you just take quote like that? he is a very complex and deep person.

Couple years ago,One man asked to chomsky , what would be the first step to world peace?

Dismantle the US army.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Logic, I'm not going to give you a history lesson. For you to claim that you are similarly persecuted though is a JOKE. Once again, you are not persecuted, you are laughed at.

Just like the other guy, you don't even try to prove me wrong, don't bother , just do it, i love it.

YOu are a total joke.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Just like the other guy, you don't even try to prove me wrong, don't bother , just do it, i love it.

YOu are a total joke.

i'm not trying to prove you wrong, that's a waste of my time. All I am saying is that you are not persecuted... do you understand that twit?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
He still doesnt say for sure, that the bush administration isnt behind 9-11, he says they would be insane to do it,do you guys ever read chomsky for real, or you just take quote like that? he is a very complex and deep person.

Couple years ago,One man asked to chomsky , what would be the first step to world peace?

Dismantle the US army.

The quote from Chomsky is clear and simple... you just don't like it. He is saying they would be insane and there is no evidence that says they did it. He says that people like you are diverting attention from the real issues. You will read into it because your idol has pretty much scolded you and everyone else like you.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
What i find really funny about you and all of you, you post something withouth even trying to understand what you just post, this thread is about cnn faking video on 9-11, and you came with popular mechanics, which has nothing to do with the thread, are you guys retarded or what?

Instead of trying to prove , that i am just a conspiracy theorist (witches for the people who are still in the dark age), why don't you just try to prove my point wrong? why is that?

Would be so easy to prove that i am wrong., NEW YORK IS THE MOST DOCUMENTED CITY IN THE WORLD ON THE NET, get real guys.

Since you believe that the video from CNN is fake....is it so far fetched for us to believe that a video that you posted from an unknown source on youtube is also fake.
Or that audio files from unknown sources on the net can also be faked or changed by adding a word here or erasing one somewhere else.....
Before one starts to believe in something one must consider the source....and your sources don't meet my standards for belief.....

But, by all means, keep on asking questions.....but make sure when you answer your own questions and disregard everything that doesn't fit your preconceived notions, that you are a long way from being scientific in your research......Cheers!!

wallyj

just special
May 7, 2006
not in Kansas anymore
I did say many times, you are just too lazy to go back to the thread and find it. and on top of it, i didn answer to you on that one already, here it is again.

Morgan Reynolds, who was in the bush administration for the first term, said 9-11 was an inside job
Logic boy,I have written this question many times. Are you incapable of comprehension? So far you have given me two names,Jones and Reynolds,both these men believe that it was an inside job,they were not involved in the dirty deed. I do not want names of people who you believe in, I want JUST ONE NAME of someone involved in the crime and cover-up. Can you not understand that? Don't give me the name of people who are in your circle jerk of friends or who don't agree with the gov't explanation, I want the name of someone who plotted or carried out the actual murder of 3500 innocent people and subsequent cover-up. Can't do it,can you?

wallyj

just special
May 7, 2006
not in Kansas anymore
I did say many times, you are just too lazy to go back to the thread and find it. and on top of it, i didn answer to you on that one already, here it is again.

Morgan Reynolds, who was in the bush administration for the first term, said 9-11 was an inside job
You are not only a fool,you are a lying fool.A worthless piece of excrement stuck on the sole of this forum. I went back and checked ,and you never gave any names but Jones on page 17. Before today,I thought you were just a deluded boy with too much time on your hands. Now I realize that you are just a punk with a chip on your shoulder and nothing above. Why don't you load your iPOD with your theories,turn it up real loud and take a walk along some railroad tracks.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
You are not only a fool,you are a lying fool.A worthless piece of excrement stuck on the sole of this forum. I went back and checked ,and you never gave any names but Jones on page 17. Before today,I thought you were just a deluded boy with too much time on your hands. Now I realize that you are just a punk with a chip on your shoulder and nothing above. Why don't you load your iPOD with your theories,turn it up real loud and take a walk along some railroad tracks.

Little extreme don'cha think?

Wolf

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
What i find really funny about you and all of you, you post something withouth even trying to understand what you just post, this thread is about cnn faking video on 9-11, and you came with popular mechanics, which has nothing to do with the thread, are you guys retarded or what?

Instead of trying to prove , that i am just a conspiracy theorist (witches for the people who are still in the dark age), why don't you just try to prove my point wrong? why is that?

Would be so easy to prove that i am wrong., NEW YORK IS THE MOST DOCUMENTED CITY IN THE WORLD ON THE NET, get real guys.

For someone who whines about insults, you sure are loose about throwing them around.

Your memory is short, your "fake" video was exposed as nothing more than a desperate attempt to concoct "evidence" many pages ago. Your missing building was not missing, and your missing plane is not missing. Yet you find it within yourself to call others retards. Amazing.

Reactions: wallyj

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Since you believe that the video from CNN is fake....is it so far fetched for us to believe that a video that you posted from an unknown source on youtube is also fake.
Or that audio files from unknown sources on the net can also be faked or changed by adding a word here or erasing one somewhere else.....
Before one starts to believe in something one must consider the source....and your sources don't meet my standards for belief.....

But, by all means, keep on asking questions.....but make sure when you answer your own questions and disregard everything that doesn't fit your preconceived notions, that you are a long way from being scientific in your research......Cheers!!

The cnn video is still on their web site

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/multimedia.day.html

Plus you can already see it just doesnt make sense, by this photo

The building with the blue arrow, is the exact same building you see almost right next to the world trade center in the cnn video.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006

Whatever blah blah blah, that is easy, why don't you try to prove me wrong?

Because you are out of argument, the only thing you find, is trying to insult?

Good luck and get real for once.!

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location

The building with the blue arrow, is the exact same building you see almost right next to the world trade center in the cnn video.

Before you post any more of this crap, I suggest that you go learn about perspective, focal length, zoom lenses, and geometry.

Please don't post any more of this foolishness until you are well versed in all of those things. You are making a fool of yourself.

wallyj

just special
May 7, 2006
not in Kansas anymore

I am so sorry,so so sorry.After a careful review of the above photo ,I agree.Why did you hold onto your strongest argument until now? Does the world know about this? It is time to reveal to all this hither-to-now unknown verification of the greatest crime and cover-up ever to be pulled off. Logic7,you are my hero.I am supine in your presence.God bless you.

Reactions: Just the Facts

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Before you post any more of this crap, I suggest that you go learn about perspective, focal length, zoom lenses, and geometry.

Please don't post any more of this foolishness until you are well versed in all of those things. You are making a fool of yourself.

My views exactly, and might I add that a video like a photograph is two dimensional, and a picture of two objects taken from a distance, it is impossible to know how far they are from each other unless you know the exact dimensions of each object......now get real 7...

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006

I strongly suggest you to do the same, look at this.

and look where the building is in the cnn video, it just make no sense at all,