Fentanyl

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I did a lot of drugs in the early 80s before all this crack and shit started showing up. I did coke, some pills, weed, acid, shrooms, and way more acid, and more weed, but nothing stuck. I gave up on the acid and gave up the weed for almost 35 years. I drink, but I'm not a boozer. A couple of things I avoided: PCP and Heroin. Everyone considered Heroin the Devil. Everywhere you looked, there were warnings. It was on the news. It was on Starsky and Hutch. Throughout my tumultuous coming of age, I never went near the shit, even when it started showing up with some of my darker circles. I never became a coke head because I couldn't figure out what the kick was. I did it twice and only considered how much I paid.

This stuff they're pushing on the street makes heroin look like a weed in comparison.
There should be mandatory minimum sentences for selling this death to people.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I did a lot of drugs in the early 80s before all this crack and shit started showing up. I did coke, some pills, weed, acid, shrooms, and way more acid, and more weed, but nothing stuck. I gave up on the acid and gave up the weed for almost 35 years. I drink, but I'm not a boozer. A couple of things I avoided: PCP and Heroin. Everyone considered Heroin the Devil. Everywhere you looked, there were warnings. It was on the news. It was on Starsky and Hutch. Throughout my tumultuous coming of age, I never went near the shit, even when it started showing up with some of my darker circles. I never became a coke head because I couldn't figure out what the kick was. I did it twice and only considered how much I paid.

This stuff they're pushing on the street makes heroin look like a weed in comparison.
There should be mandatory minimum sentences for selling this death to people.
It could be conidered a slow but effective terrorist attck by China. 100,000 Americans a year....dead.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Every one of whom chose to do it.
I’m sure maybe choose to try something else not knowing that this fentanyl poison is mixed in…until it’s too late and they’re either hooked or dead.

I don’t pretend to know more than I do, which is nothing or close to it, but this stuff is so dangerous to handle…the police don’t even handle people who are on it without gloving up first due to transfer, etc…

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I’m sure maybe choose to try something else not knowing that this fentanyl poison is mixed in…until it’s too late and they’re either hooked or dead.

I don’t pretend to know more than I do, which is nothing or close to it, but this stuff is so dangerous to handle…the police don’t even handle people who are on it without gloving up first due to transfer, etc…
Putting anything you bought from a sketchy asshole who dropped out of your high school in your body is stupid.

Fentanyl deaths increase the average IQ.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Putting anything you bought from a sketchy asshole who dropped out of your high school in your body is stupid.

Fentanyl deaths increase the average IQ.
You pick up an empty pop bottle on your lawn. Some drug addict drank that pop and threw it on your lawn….& you pick it up the next day without wearing rubber gloves, and you’re absorbing fentanyl through your skin. It’s that kind of insidious from what I understand. A chunk the size of a grain of rice can kill you if you don’t have a tolerance for it. Good times.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You pick up an empty pop bottle on your lawn. Some drug addict drank that pop and threw it on your lawn….& you pick it up the next day without wearing rubber gloves, and you’re absorbing fentanyl through your skin. It’s that kind of insidious from what I understand. A chunk the size of a grain of rice can kill you if you don’t have a tolerance for it. Good times.
I didn't know Canada had that many fentanyl-laced soda bottles on the lawns of good, clean, decent folk!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
An example of what? Extreme outliers?

The vast majority of fentanyl overdoses are because the user intended to take fentanyl, or because some other drug-of-choice was "cut" with fentanyl.

And the average intelligence of the population rises with each one.

Suicide ain't illegal.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
An example of what? Extreme outliers?

The vast majority of fentanyl overdoses are because the user intended to take fentanyl, or because some other drug-of-choice was "cut" with fentanyl.

And the average intelligence of the population rises with each one.

Suicide ain't illegal.
Yeah, that’s gotta be it. It’s vile shit from what I understand, & I haven’t had a conflict with a Junkie since 6am Monday morning, but that’s potentially an outlier also.
1723599636217.jpeg

Reactions: petros

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yeah, that’s gotta be it. It’s vile shit from what I understand, & I haven’t had a conflict with a Junkie since 6am Monday morning, but that’s potentially an outlier also.
View attachment 24077
If you can eyeball LSD you can eyeball fenty.

My sister did the acid thing. Her and her friends were fucked. Good thing it was a farm party in Zehner. Worst you can do is trip over wheat.

Reactions: Taxslave2

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
View attachment 24077

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
If you can eyeball LSD you can eyeball fenty.

My sister did the acid thing. Her and her friends were fucked. Good thing it was a farm party in Zehner. Worst you can do is trip over wheat.
I remember a guy who had done so much acid he was becoming immune. He'd have to drop five or six hits. Then he got the idea about eyeballing a blotter, and the rest of us were wired up on acid, so we encouraged him. Then, for the next half hour, he poked himself in the eye with tweezers, trying to remove the blotter while we laughed ourselves into stomach aches.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I started to work week, right in front of my house, 6 AM Monday morning nose to nose with a fucking addict freaking out…

And Friday today after putting fuel in my truck at the service station, before I could make it home from work… nose to nose with another aggressive, panhandling pie eyed junkie….& within 30 minutes of being home…had to deal with another one scoping peoples yards.

It was a relatively peaceful Tuesday through Thursday, just commuting to and from work, without having to go anywhere outside of that path.

Reactions: Taxslave2

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
I thought it was at some point. Wasn't it?
Yes when I was a lad I remember the OPP attending a call @ the house next door to us (which we owned)-much later in life I found out that night my Dad had prevented yet another suicide but for whatever reason the cops showed up.

And once when I was appearing in the court of a forgotten BC Interior town for cannabis possesion someone in front of me was up for trying to commit suicide and the prosectution was embarrassed because the justice system wasn't dealing with those anymore-that was the mid 70's.

Reactions: Retired_Can_Soldier