Biden Kaput!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
He is? If hes still there and Kamala is still there why Is Kamala advertising to fix things if elected when she is already is in office and fully able fix the issues?
"The Vice-President has two duties: inquiring daily into the health of the President and attending the funerals of dead dictators."
--John McCain

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
And how is the Presidents health nowadays ?
He's dressed in diapers and a bathrobe and incapable of feeding himself.

That's all you'll believe, so why bother to tell you differently? Ain't like your vote is worth a coil of dogshit in the U.S. anyhow.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
He's dressed in diapers and a bathrobe and incapable of feeding himself.

That's all you'll believe, so why bother to tell you differently? Ain't like your vote is worth a coil of dogshit in the U.S. anyhow.
Did I ever offer my vote ? But at least your first line is reasonably honest .

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I've been watching the polls, and Harris is leading by a couple of points. But what does that mean for the Electoral College?
The polls are just popular votes, so does it have any bearing?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I've been watching the polls, and Harris is leading by a couple of points. But what does that mean for the Electoral College?
Gotta look for the polls for just the battleground states. The ones that aren't always just one colour. I wish they did a graph like Ron posts for the Canadian vote projections -- the ones province by province.

Reactions: Retired_Can_Soldier

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Here's a website that shows Electoral College votes with reliability graded as "Safe," "Likely," "Leans," and "Toss-up."

270 To Win

Right now, Harris "has" 226 and convicted felon Trump 235, with 77 toss-ups.

Reactions: IdRatherBeSkiing

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Joe Biden appears to admit he was pushed out of presidential race
Author of the article:Denette Wilford
Published Aug 12, 2024 • Last updated 7 hours ago • 2 minute read

In his first sit-down interview since walking away from his re-election bid, U.S. President Joe Biden dropped Nancy Pelosi’s name while all but admitting that he was forced to bow out of the race.

Ultimately, Biden concluded that he would prove to be a “real distraction,” citing members of his own party who feared he would drag down other candidates.

The Commander-in-Chief faced backlash from a slew of Democrats in the aftermath of his disastrous performance while debating Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump in June.

Biden told Robert Costa on CBS Sunday Morning that the presidential race “would have been down to the wire, but what happened was a number of my Democratic colleagues in the House and Senate thought that I was going to hurt them in the races.”

He continued: “And I was concerned if I stayed in the race, that would be the topic you’d be interviewing me about: ‘Why did Nancy Pelosi say…? Why did someone?’ And I thought it’d be a real distraction.”

Biden did not elaborate on any actual friction between himself and Pelosi during the interview, but the former speaker of the house is widely believed to be the mastermind behind Biden’s ouster — a claim she didn’t deny in recent interviews.

Pelosi revealed that she has not spoken to Biden since he stepped down last month, but insisted she “never called one person” to orchestrate getting the president to step down.

“People were calling me saying that there was a challenge there,” she told the New Yorker. “So there had to be a change in the leadership of the campaign, or what would come next.”

Biden recounted that when he ran in 2020, he thought of himself as being a “transition president.”

He admitted: “I can’t even say how old I am. It’s hard for me to get it out of my mouth, but things got moving so quickly, it didn’t happen. And the combination was that I thought there’s a critical issue for me — still is not a joke — maintaining this democracy, but I thought it was important.”

He added: “Because although it’s a great honour being president, I think I have an obligation to the country to do… the most important thing we can do, and that is, we must, we must, we must defeat Trump.”

Shortly after dropping out of the race, Biden endorsed Kamala Harris’ bid for the presidency.

Biden will continue to campaign, and has reached out to Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro about touring his home state.

“I’m going to be campaigning in other states as well, and I am going to do whatever Kamala thinks I can do to help most,” he said.

Biden also praised Harris’ choice of Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz as her running mate, calling him “my kind of guy.”

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

In his first sit-down interview since walking away from his re-election bid, U.S. President Joe Biden dropped Nancy Pelosi’s name while all but admitting that he was forced to bow out of the race.

Ultimately, Biden concluded that he would prove to be a “real distraction,” citing members of his own party who feared he would drag down other candidates.

The Commander-in-Chief faced backlash from a slew of Democrats in the aftermath of his disastrous performance while debating Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump in June.

Biden told Robert Costa on CBS Sunday Morning that the presidential race “would have been down to the wire, but what happened was a number of my Democratic colleagues in the House and Senate thought that I was going to hurt them in the races.”

He continued: “And I was concerned if I stayed in the race, that would be the topic you’d be interviewing me about: ‘Why did Nancy Pelosi say…? Why did someone?’ And I thought it’d be a real distraction.”

Biden did not elaborate on any actual friction between himself and Pelosi during the interview, but the former speaker of the house is widely believed to be the mastermind behind Biden’s ouster — a claim she didn’t deny in recent interviews.

Pelosi revealed that she has not spoken to Biden since he stepped down last month, but insisted she “never called one person” to orchestrate getting the president to step down.

“People were calling me saying that there was a challenge there,” she told the New Yorker. “So there had to be a change in the leadership of the campaign, or what would come next.”

Biden recounted that when he ran in 2020, he thought of himself as being a “transition president.”

He admitted: “I can’t even say how old I am. It’s hard for me to get it out of my mouth, but things got moving so quickly, it didn’t happen. And the combination was that I thought there’s a critical issue for me — still is not a joke — maintaining this democracy, but I thought it was important.”

He added: “Because although it’s a great honour being president, I think I have an obligation to the country to do… the most important thing we can do, and that is, we must, we must, we must defeat Trump.”

Shortly after dropping out of the race, Biden endorsed Kamala Harris’ bid for the presidency.

Biden will continue to campaign, and has reached out to Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro about touring his home state.

“I’m going to be campaigning in other states as well, and I am going to do whatever Kamala thinks I can do to help most,” he said.

Biden also praised Harris’ choice of Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz as her running mate, calling him “my kind of guy.”
It was a coup. The coup was plan B...

Plan A missed and was shot on a 1-12 sloped roof.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Here's a website that shows Electoral College votes with reliability graded as "Safe," "Likely," "Leans," and "Toss-up."

270 To Win

Right now, Harris "has" 226 and convicted felon Trump 235, with 77 toss-ups.
Let me fix that for you . Right now heels up Harris has 228 and former President Trump has 235 .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Saving democracy , one coup at a time .

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Who in the DNC voted for Harris?
Nobody. Who in the RNC had voted for convicted felon Trump before the convention? Was his nomination a Great Big EEE-vil Conspiraceee! as well?

Ignorance and fear are a powerful mix. Especially when the ignorance is willful.