How Low Can They Go?

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
So. . . if it's Jews raping and killing Muslim children, you're proud of that?
No, it's the other way around and of course, so they're proud of that. If Jews are killing Muslim children (they don't rape) it's likely because Hamas has them as shields & even tho' Israel serves notice of their attacks so that civilians can move, Hamas makes sure they can't go anywhere. But of course, that's not acceptable because Israel is bad, just like the U.S. is bad. And EVERYTHING Hamas says is true & EVERYTHING Israel says is false. Got it?

Reactions: Taxslave2

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
No, it's the other way around and of course, so they're proud of that. If Jews are killing Muslim children (they don't rape) it's likely because Hamas has them as shields & even tho' Israel serves notice of their attacks so that civilians can move, Hamas makes sure they can't go anywhere. But of course, that's not acceptable because Israel is bad, just like the U.S. is bad. And EVERYTHING Hamas says is true & EVERYTHING Israel says is false. Got it?
Go to the Hamas Attacks Israel thread. There are 13 lengthy and very detailed pages of State sponsored Zionist terrorism on Palestinians.

What on earth made you think there wasnt?

Last edited:

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Go back a few pages on this thread. There are 13 lengthy and very detailed pages of State sponsored Zionist terrorism on Palestinians.

What on earth made you think there wasnt?
All the information is provided by Hamas so sorry; I simply don't believe it. While Israel isn't perfect, they do have standards & I don't believe that they purposefully kill if they don't have to. You'll not convince me of that at all. Anything that happens that is illegal, Israel is more than willing & has charged individuals for illegal acts whether in the military or not. Hamas not so much. They kill indiscriminately whether they're Muslim or Jews.

Reactions: Taxslave2