Hamas attacks Israel

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
You sure are stuck in a propaganda loop.

Do you know what Israel really wants?

Its doesnt want to have to move 700,000 people out of West Bank/Jerusalem and a million Palestinians moving back home.

Hostages shmostages.
So the Civil War in Israel that you keep mentioning, that it’s on the brink of, has nothing to do with the hostages in Gaza then? At this stage and the negotiations, I fully expect to see a whole lot more videos from select abductees from Oct 7th videos hitting the news.

(I get that much of the push right now now has to do with the American election coming up in the next couple of months…)

If this has nothing to do with the hostages whatsoever, why haven’t the remaining ones been released already? Why haven’t a list of even just which ones are alive and which ones are not been released so far?

Reactions: Twin_Moose

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
So the Civil War in Israel that you keep mentioning, that it’s on the brink of, has nothing to do with the hostages in Gaza then? At this stage and the negotiations, I fully expect to see a whole lot more videos from select abductees from Oct 7th videos hitting the news.

(I get that much of the push right now now has to do with the American election coming up in the next couple of months…)

If this has nothing to do with the hostages whatsoever, why haven’t the remaining ones been released already? Why haven’t a list of even just which ones are alive and which ones are not been released so far?
Were there hostages last summer when Mileikowsky tried kicking Jewish law to the curb?

Its no big mystery. Read up.

As for the 700,000 "settlers"...

In 2013, Netanyahu denied reports that his government would agree to peace talks on the basis of the green line.[302] In 2014 he agreed to the American framework based on the green line and said that Jewish settlers must be allowed the option of staying in their settlements under Palestinian rule.[303][304]

In 2014, Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erekat criticized Netanyahu, calling him "ideologically corrupt" and a war criminal.[305]

In January 2020, Netanyahu publicly supported Trump's Israeli-Palestinian peace plan.[306] After the peace proposal failed, Trump said Netanyahu "never wanted peace" with the Palestinians.[307][308][309][310]

Former United States Secretary of State Rex Tillerson stated that on 22 May 2017, Netanyahu showed Donald Trump a fake and altered video of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas calling for the killing of children. This was at a time when Trump was considering if Israel was the obstacle to peace. Netanyahu had showed Trump the fake video to change his position in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.[311]

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Is that any worse than Chinese nationals buying up farms in Canada?
Are Chinese buying Rez land sold by non native interests?

Is Adolph Netanyahu protecting the Hebrew speaking people in the West Donbass/Left Bank when seizing another 3 sq miles of West Bank in March?

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Isn't it better than the way it used to be through backdoor deals through Jordanian residents? I imagine the Chinese would if there was a way to get to the right politician
As a means to avoid being shot? Who is being shot on Rezes to empty them out for others to move in or sell to Chinamen?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
HOSTAGES/CEASE-FIRE: PM Netanyahu met with far-right National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir to discuss the plan proposed by President Biden for a cease-fire and hostage deal with Hamas, after Ben-Gvir announced that he would bring the government down if Israel accepts the agreement. Following the meeting, Netanyahu said that the Biden deal will not end the war, but will lead to a temporary cease-fire to release the hostages held by Hamas.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Isn’t that almost exactly what this Netanyahu & the current Israeli gov’t have been saying since day 1 (Oct 7th, 2023)? They’ve been nothing if not consistent.

Hamas & Friends, or the Palestinians, or the Arabian Gazians, or whomever at this point, is down to about…& nobody knows the real figures…or at least those that do sure as hell aren’t sharing it…70/125-ish of the 250-ish people abducted from Israel the morning of Oct 7th last year as being alive…& another 45-ish of those captives being corpses that’re still being held for ransom.
ISRAEL: The IDF said it is conducting criminal investigations into 48 cases of deaths of Gaza residents held in Israeli prisons during the war, adding that since the beginning of the war, Israeli military police have opened 70 criminal investigations into soldiers' conduct, including cases that involve suspected looting, weapons theft, violence and insubordination.
Maybe they can do a corpse swap? Televise it…kind of like a hockey draft, but they (by they I mean both the red & blue shirts) would have to list the names of the corpses…& it would be like a super-morbid version of 8yr olds picking teams for dodgeball.

Then the living hostages/prisoners on both teams can become kind of an elite category in the ongoing goat rodeo of negotiations.

Print their names and pictures on something like baseball cards. Individual Israelis on some, & 50 or so Palestinian prisoners from Israeli jails per card on other cards….& then sit the negotiators down in the sandbox on the playground to swap cards, etc…& the outcome of the card swaps gets reflected in reality???

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Is it time to shift the paradigm?

Maybe what we need is not this silly-ass game of hostage counting, but a simple statement: "We will destroy every human-made object in Gaza until you release all the hostages. In the course of this destruction, obviously, many people will be killed. Sorry about that."

Seems to me "negotiated truce" adds up to "halftime. More to come." Unconditional surrender is what ends conflicts (not always, but it has a better track record than negotiated truces).

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
As a means to avoid being shot? Who is being shot on Rezes to empty them out for others to move in or sell to Chinamen?
I have no idea what you are trying to say I was meaning since the lands are being held in trust by the Government they would have to go through parliament to get possession of the land

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I was trying to point out the irony in the ongoing negotiation failure above. The negotiated truce thing just isn’t working, especially where the negotiators are…

…are not taking verbatim positions back and forth, & have agendas of their own.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I was trying to point out the irony in the ongoing negotiation failure above. The negotiated truce thing just isn’t working, especially where the negotiators are…

…are not taking verbatim positions back and forth, & have agendas of their own.
Where do you think the Russian majority making up Likud would go if Biden cuts Israel off?

The third most spoken language in Israel is Russian. Never forget that.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
This will give you an idea of who controls what.