Muslim Brotherly Love via Torch light

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Kind of a rhetorical question, but if no Arab country wants Palestinians, what other country in their right mind would want them either?
That leaves Canaduh, because we know turdOWE is not in his right mind, and loves terrorists. He even has some in his cabinet. It also seems it is quite favourable by our leftys to hate Jews, but don't dare say anything negative about muzzie terrorists murdering innocent citizens.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Kind of a rhetorical question, but if no Arab country wants Palestinians, what other country in their right mind would want them either?
That leaves Canaduh, because we know turdOWE is not in his right mind, and loves terrorists. He even has some in his cabinet. It also seems it is quite favourable by our leftys to hate Jews, but don't dare say anything negative about muzzie terrorists murdering innocent citizens.
This is hardly restricted to Arabs or Muzzies, y'know. Christian or allegedly secular countries aren't necessarily welcoming to people from other Christian or allegedly secular countries.

Reactions: Serryah

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
True. Fact is, the first world is essentially reached the saturation point in population before our standard of living drops dramatically. We can't keep increasing the population and cutting resource extraction at the same time. Or protect various ecosystems.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital was sheltering thousands of displaced people when it was bombed Tuesday, the Palestinian Health Ministry said in a statement. Many victims are still under the rubble, it added.
1697580622953.jpeg
Palestinian officials blamed ongoing Israeli airstrikes for the lethal incident. But the Israel Defense Forces has "categorically" denied any involvement in the hospital attack, blaming instead a "failed rocket launch" by the Palestinian Islamic Jihad group, a rival Islamist militant group in Gaza.
1697580758581.jpeg
"We did not strike that, and that the intelligence that we have suggests that it was a failed rocket launch by the Islamic Jihad, and I want to add, categorically, that we do not intentionally strike any sensitive facilities, any sensitive facilities, and definitely not hospitals," Lt. Col. Jonathan Conricus told CNN.

Then from Captain Obvious, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says the bombing of a hospital in Gaza is not legal and is calling the situation “absolutely unacceptable.”

Trudeau said in French, speaking to reporters on his way into the House of Commons, that “it's not legal” to bomb a hospital.

A massive blast rocked a Gaza City hospital packed with wounded and other Palestinians seeking shelter Tuesday, killing hundreds of people, the Hamas-run Health Ministry said.
1697582056469.jpegHamas blamed an Israeli airstrike, while the Israeli military said the hospital was hit by a rocket misfired by Palestinian militants.
The Israeli military blamed Islamic Jihad, a smaller, more radical Palestinian militant group that often cooperates with Hamas in their shared struggle against Israel. The military said Islamic Jihad militants had fired a barrage of rockets near the hospital at the time and that “intelligence from multiple sources" indicated it was "responsible for the failed rocket launch that hit the hospital.”

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital was sheltering thousands of displaced people when it was bombed Tuesday, the Palestinian Health Ministry said in a statement. Many victims are still under the rubble, it added.
View attachment 19661
Palestinian officials blamed ongoing Israeli airstrikes for the lethal incident. But the Israel Defense Forces has "categorically" denied any involvement in the hospital attack, blaming instead a "failed rocket launch" by the Palestinian Islamic Jihad group, a rival Islamist militant group in Gaza.
View attachment 19662
"We did not strike that, and that the intelligence that we have suggests that it was a failed rocket launch by the Islamic Jihad, and I want to add, categorically, that we do not intentionally strike any sensitive facilities, any sensitive facilities, and definitely not hospitals," Lt. Col. Jonathan Conricus told CNN.

Then from Captain Obvious, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says the bombing of a hospital in Gaza is not legal and is calling the situation “absolutely unacceptable.”

Trudeau said in French, speaking to reporters on his way into the House of Commons, that “it's not legal” to bomb a hospital.

A massive blast rocked a Gaza City hospital packed with wounded and other Palestinians seeking shelter Tuesday, killing hundreds of people, the Hamas-run Health Ministry said.
View attachment 19663Hamas blamed an Israeli airstrike, while the Israeli military said the hospital was hit by a rocket misfired by Palestinian militants.
The Israeli military blamed Islamic Jihad, a smaller, more radical Palestinian militant group that often cooperates with Hamas in their shared struggle against Israel. The military said Islamic Jihad militants had fired a barrage of rockets near the hospital at the time and that “intelligence from multiple sources" indicated it was "responsible for the failed rocket launch that hit the hospital.”
Had they used the humanitary rebar and cement for buildings instead of tunnels the hospital would still be standing.

Reactions: Taxslave2

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
View attachment 19661
View attachment 19662

View attachment 19663Hamas blamed an Israeli airstrike, while the Israeli military said the hospital was hit by a rocket misfired by Palestinian militants.
Eet jus' asploded, senor!

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Eet jus' asploded, senor!
It sure did Sir. Irony. At the risk of being an apologist….I googled “the al-Alhi Hospital” & “Gaza” to learn more. Here’s a weird coincidence, but I’m sure it’s just a coincidence, because Google, etc…’cuz I was curious where in Northern Gaza this was.
1697586295228.jpeg
1697592536674.jpeg
Episcopal Church? So I googled that…
1697586394951.jpeg
So I googled “how many Episcopal Church managed hospitals in Gaza?”…
1697586627392.jpeg
Huh. Looks like this is the only one, & it’s not in Northern Gaza where the Israeli’s were telling the Gaza folks to leave from. This could be just a string of coincidences, but it’s definitely curious…

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYNYleXslzg&pp=ygUgTXVzbGltIHJlYWN0aW9uIHRvIGdhemEgaG9zcGl0YWw=
1697599413324.jpeg
1697599562286.jpeg
So, nobody knows nothing, & there seems to be two camps of thought here:
1) Israel did it. Condemn them now.
2) Israel didn’t do it. Wait for evidence to be presented.

I’m curious. This will unfold. Above are examples of both camps. Time will (or maybe won’t?) tell what happened I guess.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYNYleXslzg&pp=ygUgTXVzbGltIHJlYWN0aW9uIHRvIGdhemEgaG9zcGl0YWw=
View attachment 19668
View attachment 19669
So, nobody knows nothing, & there seems to be two camps of thought here:
1) Israel did it. Condemn them now.
2) Israel didn’t do it. Wait for evidence to be presented.

I’m curious. This will unfold. Above are examples of both camps. Time will (or maybe won’t?) tell what happened I guess.

I'm waiting for proof because I wouldn't believe Israel flat out over this at all. But neither will I be shocked that Hamas did it.

What the sad part is, it's a 50-50 chance of either, and it shouldn't be.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I'm waiting for proof because I wouldn't believe Israel flat out over this at all. But neither will I be shocked that Hamas did it.

What the sad part is, it's a 50-50 chance of either, and it shouldn't be.
Youre waiting for proof from a group that would have pushed you off a roof years ago the first time you opened your yap about being nonbinary and supporting abortion?

1697630167531.png

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Israelis and Palestinians have blamed each other for the hospital bombing.

Biden, who has stood squarely behind Israel from the start of the conflict, said that based on what he had seen the explosion was caused by the "other team" - a reference to Palestinian militants.

Some Western countries have called for an investigation, without pointing the finger at this stage, while Arab states have blamed Israel.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Israelis and Palestinians have blamed each other for the hospital bombing.

Biden, who has stood squarely behind Israel from the start of the conflict, said that based on what he had seen the explosion was caused by the "other team" - a reference to Palestinian militants.

Some Western countries have called for an investigation, without pointing the finger at this stage, while Arab states have blamed Israel.
Both sides are chucking heavy heavy propaganda.

Israel’s next target? The Russian airbase in Syria. Israel has already bombed the airports in Damascus and Aleppo to halter Iran from shipping more arms.

Tehran is next.

This IS WW3.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan